Salman is the biggest looser!Mod Note pg 9 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MithiBani

Just caught Salman slapping Mehak. 😲 😲 😲
Calm down...was watching 'Wanted'. Mehak is the vamp. 😆 😆
😆😆 You got me for a sec? 😆 Thinking of a nice debate topic - Ethics/Values in Movies vs Reality TV show - Difference? Seeing both have the same goal $$$ 😉😆

Amar can be spineless and we as viewers have every right to call him so when we discuss it amongst ourselves. Similarly Sky/Sid may be badtameez but IMO, Sallu going there and branding them such is just not right. If they'd sent in a viewer via a contest and he/she had said those things, it might be okay. We might have enjoyed Salu lambasting the housemates but the fact remains that Sallu is the host of the show. He cannot go in there and insult ppl like this. It's like you invite someone to your house and then insult them. Mean!! Aaj sitara buland hai toh kisiki bhi beizzati karo...everyone will tolerate quietly coz you are a star and known very well to make or break people.

Ji. Bilkul sahi kaha aapne. 😉

Amar can be spineless and we as viewers have every right to call him so when we discuss it amongst ourselves. Similarly Sky/Sid may be badtameez but IMO, Sallu going there and branding them such is just not right. If they'd sent in a viewer via a contest and he/she had said those things, it might be okay. We might have enjoyed Salu lambasting the housemates but the fact remains that Sallu is the host of the show. He cannot go in there and insult ppl like this. It's like you invite someone to your house and then insult them. Mean!! Aaj sitara buland hai toh kisiki bhi beizzati karo...everyone will tolerate quietly coz you are a star and known very well to make or break people.
👏 How did I miss this post?? reading this - I rest my arguement of case counsler, you said it all!
The whole point of the show is that the contestants are completely isolated from the outside world, they are not suppose to know how they are coming across to the audience, this is the whole point of the show, this is how Big Brother works in all nations, except in India, we are sending gunda mawalis like Salman to meddle with the affairs of the house... why have Bigg Boss at all?

Originally posted by raj5000

😆😆 You got me for a sec? 😆 Thinking of a nice debate topic - Ethics/Values in Movies vs Reality TV show - Difference? Seeing both have the same goal $$$ 😉😆

😆 😆

$$$ Kyun paisa paisa karti hai kyun paise pe tu marti hai...😛 😆  $$$
$$$ Kya baat hai kya cheez hai paisa!! $$$

Just caught Salman slapping Mehak. 😲 😲 😲
Calm down...was watching 'Wanted'. Mehak is the vamp. 😆 😆

Very Funny , Same here i am watching Nayi Padosan in which Mehak is being kissed by three men.😆.
Originally posted by boondein

Ji. Bilkul sahi kaha aapne. 😉

If guest oversteps or exceeds the limits, its responsibility of host to point it out. This season is exceptionally unhealthy due to lurid histrionics of Akash. The people just dont open mouth infront of him as they fear his wrath.. Its spineless to keep mum in name of game.. If this is a game then you are playing spineless game.. Whats wrong in pointing that out by Salman ?
Originally posted by CunningLinguist

The whole point of the show is that the contestants are completely isolated from the outside world, they are not suppose to know how they are coming across to the audience, this is the whole point of the show, this is how Big Brother works in all nations, except in India, we are sending gunda mawalis like Salman to meddle with the affairs of the house... why have Bigg Boss at all?

Didn't ya know?!? Sallu has been playing 'Main bhi Bigg Boss' since last year. Someone needs to evict Sallu from my fav show. But who will say 'Aap nishkashit kiye jaate hain' to that hothead?  
salman was right in bashing them...from last few weeks they were fighting just for sake of fighting...& their arguments were very repetitive...

This bashing was very much needed for these loosers.

Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago

Didn't ya know?!? Sallu has been playing 'Main bhi Bigg Boss' since last year. Someone needs to evict Sallu from my fav show. But who will say 'Aap nishkashit kiye jaate hain' to that hothead?  

salman is best host of bigg boss after arshad warsi...i liked whatever he said to them...he may not be the right man to give gyaan...but whatever he said to housemates was very much needed.