Salman is the biggest looser!Mod Note pg 9 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by raj5000

What is the criteria on endorsing Salman on his personal views that what he said was 100% true??? Reality bites much more viciously when it comes to Salman's own deeds in past. He is no saint if one knows his history and things he has done in real life. Again reel life is different, I like him there but 100 chuhe khaa key billi haz ko chali, doesn't go well...

perfectly said raju

i am really losing interest in the show with constant meddling of salman and not allowing contestants to play thier game
if mehak can not stand the bullying of sky and sid she and salman can do us a favour and she can sit at home
and if sallu wants to really put sky and sid in thier place he should enter as a contestant not as host who the heck he thinks that he is that he represents people like me
sallu is not going to decide whether i watch sky and sids fights he is just a freaking host and he should stick his opionions to himself and i really do not care whether his maa or his friends are not interested to watch he can start a separate show for them and host it but for heavens sake do not please screw the big boss show i created a thread here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2449289
Originally posted by sssz

why u bringing in salmans past...its bout whats going on in bigboss ...doesnt make sense if you bring in his past ,,,that way these big boss contestants may have done good or bad in past but we aint judging them on their past deeds...

3 cheers for salman...!!!!
It was in the context of responding to previous post and making a point - Look who is talking or preaching right or wrong behaviour? What right he has got? and How to justify what he says is 100 true??

I have nothing against Salman or for that matter anyone else, just giving my POV, which I won't is 100% truth, depends of readers perception.
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

If you do not know the word 'Change' then it's waste talking 😃 The whole world knows about Salman's charity and other good stuffs he has done so far and still doing 😃 At least he is TRYING to change.. Unlike Sky ..

Jaagkar sone walo ko bhagwaan bhi nai jaga sakta..

Oh  really i don't know definition of change , would you kindly explain me that ? will be highly thankful to you for doing So.. he gives charity only to those penurious whose family's members are crushed by him while driving in night.
Originally posted by shonamona

Oh  really i don't know definition of change , would you kindly explain me that ? will be highly thankful to you for doing So.. he gives charity only to those penurious whose family's members are crushed by him while driving in night.

Do a google search on that 😃 I am sure that will enlighten you more than I can do 😳

Anyways, back to the topic.. Calling Amar spineless was justified as he sided with NASTY Sky.. As soon as he comes back to his original mode, he will be awesome again ⭐️

Nopes.. He abused ALL the women of the house.. PoM, Mahek, Shonali, Shraddha... It's not possible that ALL these are bad and Sky was right.. Previously in other shows, he has bashed Anaida, Mona, that controversial lady in Jungle, Shweta Tiwari, Farah Khan .. And the list is pretty long..

Sky's abusive and bully by nature.. Not going to the argument where Salman is a bully or not, cuz even he has done so many wrong things in the past, but Salman's dhulaai of Sky was TOTALLY justified !! 😳
Sky is NO-SAINT and alteast I am not suggesting that, but this intervention that took place was un-fair. He got his bit back from all the ppl Sky picked... would have Bigg Boss making those points and giving equal improvements point to each member... why were the ladies spared are they any lesss????
Originally posted by boondein

Amar is spineless but I feel Sallu was being very blunt. He should have been subtle about it and more polite. Calling someone spineless is outright disgusting esp. when you are the host of the show.

Amar can be spineless and we as viewers have every right to call him so when we discuss it amongst ourselves. Similarly Sky/Sid may be badtameez but IMO, Sallu going there and branding them such is just not right. If they'd sent in a viewer via a contest and he/she had said those things, it might be okay. We might have enjoyed Salu lambasting the housemates but the fact remains that Sallu is the host of the show. He cannot go in there and insult ppl like this. It's like you invite someone to your house and then insult them. Mean!! Aaj sitara buland hai toh kisiki bhi beizzati karo...everyone will tolerate quietly coz you are a star and known very well to make or break people.
Edited by MithiBani - 12 years ago

Do a google search on that 😃 I am sure that will enlighten you more than I can do 😳

Anyways, back to the topic.. Calling Amar spineless was justified as he sided with NASTY Sky.. As soon as he comes back to his original mode, he will be awesome again ⭐️

i think that i should be enlighted only bu you because question over change in front of me is put by you not Google , OH for taking side of Sky he is being referred Spineless , in home several times he supported many good members , then what he will be called? most intelligent guy ,Nah
Now in regards to Salman , several times in Life Salman also supported numerous hooligans , then what he should be called? Same Spineless?
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

perfectly said raju

i am really losing interest in the show with constant meddling of salman and not allowing contestants to play thier game
if mehak can not stand the bullying of sky and sid she and salman can do us a favour and she can sit at home
and if sallu wants to really put sky and sid in thier place he should enter as a contestant not as host who the heck he thinks that he is that he represents people like me
sallu is not going to decide whether i watch sky and sids fights he is just a freaking host and he should stick his opionions to himself and i really do not care whether his maa or his friends are not interested to watch he can start a separate show for them and host it but for heavens sake do not please screw the big boss show i created a thread here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2449289
@ Bold - Now that fair and I wrote the same thing in another thread last night 😊  and Amit jee should be the host who goes and bashes Salman... what does Salman think about that??? Fair or Unfair?😉😆

Chalo forget it... all fun karo - Cool Beans, outta here..
Just caught Salman slapping Mehak. 😲 😲 😲
Calm down...was watching 'Wanted'. Mehak is the vamp. 😆 😆
Originally posted by MithiBani

Amar can be spineless and we as viewers have every right to call him so when we discuss it amongst ourselves. Similarly Sky/Sid may be badtameez but IMO, Sallu going there and branding them such is just not right. If they'd sent in a viewer via a contest and he/she had said those things, it might be okay. We might have enjoyed Salu lambasting the housemates but the fact remains that Sallu is the host of the show. He cannot go in there and insult ppl like this. It's like you invite someone to your house and then insult them. Mean!! Aaj sitara buland hai toh kisiki bhi beizzati karo...everyone will tolerate quietly coz you are a star and known very well to make or break people.

i Second you..