Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Calm down wicked gal, its not like salman singled out only amar or anyone for that matter...he said something negative to all and i think what he said to amar was least neagtive !!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: raj5000

What is the criteria on endorsing Salman on his personal views that what he said was 100% true??? Reality bites much more viciously when it comes to Salman's own deeds in past. He is no saint if one knows his history and things he has done in real life. Again reel life is different, I like him there but 100 chuhe khaa key billi haz ko chali, doesn't go well...

How is Salman's past life related to the show ? He has tried his best to rectify those mistakes..

Just becuz he has done some wrong things in the past, he lost his right to voice his opinion against bad things for life ? 🤢🤢
i hate salman for being arrogant , what right he has to demoralise house-members ?
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

How is Salman's past life related to the show ? He has tried his best to rectify those mistakes..

Just becuz he has done some wrong things in the past, he lost his right to voice his opinion against bad things for life ?
🤢🤢

That applies to every individual then- even those in the BB house. including sky- just cause sky once spoke ill of mahek his is tagged as evil even though he has improved so much and is still trying everyday.
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amar is spineless but I feel Sallu was being very blunt. He should have been subtle about it and more polite. Calling someone spineless is outright disgusting esp. when you are the host of the show.
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Just becuz he has done some wrong things in the past, he lost his right to voice his opinion against bad things for life ? 🤢🤢

sometimes to explain something properly , old things are to be digged.. firstly he should mend his mistakes and then he should suggest otherrs not to make mistakers in furture , he daily boozes and crushes innocent pedestrians , i think that no any mistake can be bigger than this loathsome mistakes!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

That applies to every individual then- even those in the BB house. including sky- just cause sky once spoke ill of mahek his is tagged as evil even though he has improved so much and is still trying everyday.

Nopes.. He abused ALL the women of the house.. PoM, Mahek, Shonali, Shraddha... It's not possible that ALL these are bad and Sky was right.. Previously in other shows, he has bashed Anaida, Mona, that controversial lady in Jungle, Shweta Tiwari, Farah Khan .. And the list is pretty long..

Sky's abusive and bully by nature.. Not going to the argument where Salman is a bully or not, cuz even he has done so many wrong things in the past, but Salman's dhulaai of Sky was TOTALLY justified !! 😳
tnot tottaly agree but some are good points
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonamona

sometimes to explain something properly , old things are to be digged.. firstly he should mend his mistakes and then he should suggest otherrs not to make mistakers in furture , he daily boozes and crushes innocent pedestrians , i think that no any mistake can be bigger than this loathsome mistakes!

If you do not know the word 'Change' then it's waste talking 😃 The whole world knows about Salman's charity and other good stuffs he has done so far and still doing 😃 At least he is TRYING to change.. Unlike Sky ..

Jaagkar sone walo ko bhagwaan bhi nai jaga sakta..
Originally posted by: boondein

Amar is spineless but I feel Sallu was being very blunt. He should have been subtle about it and more polite. Calling someone spineless is outright disgusting esp. when you are the host of the show.

you said right , Even if Amar is spineless but Sallu does not have any right to call him so because Sallu has never been involved into fight with him,  i fail to understand why these Bollywood stars forget judging to themselves before they judge others..