Salman is the biggest looser!Mod Note pg 9 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

What is the criteria on endorsing Salman on his personal views that what he said was 100% true??? Reality bites much more viciously when it comes to Salman's own deeds in past. He is no saint if one knows his history and things he has done in real life. Again reel life is different, I like him there but 100 chuhe khaa key billi haz ko chali, doesn't go well...😆 Jawaab nahi hai???
Originally posted by raj5000

What is the criteria on endorsing Salman on his personal views that what he said was 100% true??? Reality bites much more viciously when it comes to Salman's own deeds in past. He is no saint if one knows his history and things he has done in real life. Again reel life is different, I like him there but 100 chuhe khaa key billi haz ko chali, doesn't go well...😆 Jawaab nahi hai???

whatever salman said is 100% true, no need to use this as an excuse to defend loser housemates. Reality bites ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by wicked gal

i am so hopping mad that salman had the nerve to call amar spineless,when he himself so biggest spineless jerk..he made his best friend mahek exit the show when his image was in danger and he didn't have the spine himself to confront sky about his comments on mahek on his face and he calls amar spineless😡😡atleast amar didn't run over poor slumdwellers and ran away after the accident and amar also didn't physically abuse any of his ex-girlfriends and neither amar shot down a helpless animal,he is a far better man than salman can ever be in his lifetime...Amar has the right to get offended whenever he wants,who the hell is sallu to tell him how he should react to jokes?

and sallu u bloody ullu,you have the worst record in terms of abusing females..whether pouring coke on somy ali head or slapping katrina in coffee shop or smashing aishwaryas car and you pretend that you get offended when amar doesn't stand up for women??how do you sleep at night when you know you have murdered some poor helpless souls?and how do you have the nerve to teach morals to others?go cleanup your own $hit and then lecture others.😡

bhayya i am a fan of mahek and amar... but amar got the right treatement... he deserve it.. even he got less treatement than sky becoz he aint done nothing wrong just supporitng sky... so he should wake up from that... he deserve to win this show... he is a clever player...
Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

i can defend whoever i want and i find it that funny that people who are murderers in real life should lecture others on morality,amar hasn't harmed anyone and not the one doing rounds of courts,his spinelessness doesn't affect others like salman whose so called spine has send innocent animals and people to death.😡
I agree Amar is a spineless person.He was like a king in the green room with the support of Shraddha, Mahek, et.c. , For inexplicable reasons, he suddenly chose to be a slave to Sky and started cutting  down his green room people one by one. He later realised that changing group has dented him image and could not again change his group fearing further backlash. since then he has been meekly nodding to  what Sky group is saying even swallowing insults like terms like napoonsak, etc. And also when Sky's sister was distributing gifts to Juhi, Sunny, and Sky and nothing to Amar who was sitting on the same table in one corner eating and looking foolishly.
Originally posted by wicked gal

i can defend whoever i want and i find it that funny that people who are murderers in real life should lecture others on morality,amar hasn't harmed anyone and not the one doing rounds of courts,his spinelessness doesn't affect others like salman whose so called spine has send innocent animals and people to death.😡

May be it hurts to you for some other reason.

I also get this impression about Amar and so do millions of others. Who all can you silence. Better be quiet and ask him to improve his weakness and leave company of sky.

Funny people, first you all wait eagerly for Salman to come and put everyone in their place, and once he does as you want him to you start complaining. Get your facts straight, will ya? :S

First people call Salman spineless for so-called making her friend Mahek popular (which isn't even close to the truth) by making up some nonsense and then again call Salman spineless when Mahek is evicted with some more bullsh*t! God, how do you all manage to come up with such nonsense!? :SEdited by Preciousa - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Preciousa

Funny people, first you all wait eagerly for Salman to come and put everyone in their place, and once he does as you want him to you start complaining. Get your facts straight, will ya? :S

First people call Salman spineless for so-called making her friend Mahek popular (which isn't even close to the truth) by making up some nonsense and then again call Salman spineless when Mahek is evicted with some more bullsh*t! God, how do you all manage to come up with such nonsense!? :S

Chill, nobody cares about such people and their comments. Its just noise in background. BB is following its due course irrespective of these people, like what happened in today episode

@ChuglKhor
I understand that, I just don't understand how a person can contradict himself that much! On one hand they accuse Salman of supporting in the house, once Mahek is out they accuse him of planning Mahek's eviction and speaking on behalf of Mahek against Akashcheap. Weirdos!
Why is everyone complaining about salman...he did exactly what we all wanted to go there and do...sky fans wanted to grill sid and sid fans wanted to grill sky and same with everyone else...finally someone went in there and grilled them all and said everything we all wanted to go there and tell the contestants...so people stop complaining...he did nothing wrong and he did not pick on one person but everyone...