India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman is the biggest looser!Mod Note pg 9

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
i am so hopping mad that salman had the nerve to call amar spineless,when he himself so biggest spineless jerk..he made his best friend mahek exit the show when his image was in danger and he didn't have the spine himself to confront sky about his comments on mahek on his face and he calls amar spinelessAngryAngryatleast amar didn't run over poor slumdwellers and ran away after the accident and amar also didn't physically abuse any of his ex-girlfriends and neither amar shot down a helpless animal,he is a far better man than salman can ever be in his lifetime...Amar has the right to get offended whenever he wants,who the hell is sallu to tell him how he should react to jokes?

and sallu u bloody ullu,you have the worst record in terms of abusing females..whether pouring coke on somy ali head or slapping katrina in coffee shop or smashing aishwaryas car and you pretend that you get offended when amar doesn't stand up for women??how do you sleep at night when you know you have murdered some poor helpless souls?and how do you have the nerve to teach morals to others?go cleanup your own $hit and then lecture others.Angry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetychooaskneelxyetPSB_Zonedimple_usabonny05papiaraffuchakkarboondeinsha1MoodyFoodiepesi11Tony_StraK786

BWSweetu Goldie
BWSweetu
BWSweetu

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
he called amar spineless because he supported skyDead
but I agree that salman is spineless

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkarsha1

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Salman is spineless, is that a joke?
I am a big fan of amar, but nothing that salman said to any of the contestants was wrong. Learn to accept the truth. 

I am tired of people crying the mehek is out because of salman or she is going to win because of SalmanAngry

Edited by MrManagement - 17 December 2011 at 5:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ssszphoenix_alifzingarususan29ForYourEyesOnlyprerna4rishav

raj5000 IF-Sizzlerz
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

I would say - Bigg Boss is the biggest spineless looser! How about that??? He cann't control the environment in his favor so making other ppl mohara...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkarboondeinsarasingh86

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

Salman is spineless, is that a joke?
I am a big fan of amar, but nothing that salman said to any of the contestants was wrong. Learn to accept the truth. 

I am tired of people crying the mehek is out because of salman or she is going to win because of SalmanAngry
well if mahek didn't go out because of salman he still didn't stand up for his friend ,infact he didn't question sky on slandering everyones character and salman also didn't had the spine to speak against pooja bedi's allegations or shonali's regarding mahek..so either they were true or salman doesn't want to get into a useless fight,amar also avoids useless fights like him..salman is friends with sanjay, a man with a criminal record for aiding terrorists,so why he has problem when amar is friends with sky??doesn't that make salman spineless too?he supported sanjay when he was in jail,so why this hypocrisy for amar??
and regarding the joke,i am angry too that amar didn't react strongly,but its his choice how he wants to deal with offending jokes...he said that it was tasteless and not to repeat it,sky apologised and has never repeated it again,so whats the issue??salman wants everyone to live in peace right?so if amar resolved the issue peacefully why call him spineless??Angry

sssz Newbie
sssz
sssz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
amar is totally spineless ...n thats the correct word for him...i am so happy salman told amar hes spineless...hes playin it dirty ...that too like a looser , no personality of his own juz desperate to win being a puppet of sky group

he should have had a spine of his own...he didnt play his cards rite

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25sssztaurus27Real.Madridprerna4rishav

raj5000 IF-Sizzlerz
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

whatever salman said is 100% true, no need to use this as an excuse to defend loser housemates. Reality bites Big smile
What is the criteria on endorsing Salman on his personal views that what he said was 100% true??? Reality bites much more viciously when it comes to Salman's own deeds in past. He is no saint if one knows his history and things he has done in real life. Again reel life is different, I like him there but 100 chuhe khaa key billi haz ko chali, doesn't go well...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wicked galMoodyFoodieMithiBani

Go to top