Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
LOVED Salman's open dhamki to Sky πŸ‘πŸΌ Sky became a chooha after al that 🀣

LOVE the washing of Sky with surf πŸ˜ƒ He deserves it !! Sallu rocksss !! πŸ˜ƒ
Loved Salman did this, and also in a soft subtle decent way.

Salman fans know him to be dabbang like this. It very funny how sky gang supporters are pissed over this.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sky and gang got some taste of reality finally.

how people r going to welcome when they r back

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Salman's threat to sky made him look exactly like sky (as sky threatened sid) I felt both were wrong. For those who are applauding salman and shunning sky- All i have to say is- HOW IRONICπŸ˜‰ Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Salman proved himself as Hypocrite as soon as he uttered that line. Mr salman khan -- practice what u preach.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sha1

Salman's threat to sky made him look exactly like sky (as sky threatened sid) I felt both were wrong. For those who are applauding salman and shunning sky- All i have to say is- HOW IRONICπŸ˜‰

Lohe ko loha hi kaat ta hai πŸ˜‰ Kabhi kabhi SKY jaise creature ko sabak sikhaane ke liye gandagi mein haath daalna padhta hai πŸ˜‰ Otherwise even people like Sameer Soni would not react to nasty kraps like Dolly Bindra.. But in the end, to set her straight, even he got down to her level πŸ˜‰ Such is life πŸ˜‰
Mayhemensues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman lied in broad daylight,sanjay ain't a mean midget like him!he would never stoop like his annoying friend
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Salman and Sanju will do anything to him, but I find it funny how Sky thinks he's so cool with the both of them, but if Salman does really dislike Sky, then sucks for him, for finding an enemy in Salman.
those who know sanju  realize he is not the one to take crap form anyone. sure he can be a sweet mature host, but he is definitely not going to put up with sky insulting him on national TV.
sky will be made an example of.

Salman knows sanju thats y he said that to sky.