Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It was just a joke to mock Sky's threats to Sid.
Originally posted by: taurus27

It was just a joke to mock Sky's threats to Sid.

Salman said he is saying from the heart. I guess you dont know salman khan. Ask vivek oberoi.

Sky is a goner as far as career in TV
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChuglkhorBander

its tit for tat bro

i think sky deserves more for his behavior

and he will get it for sure

Yah even salman is getting TIT FOR TAT from people now for his yesterday's  BULLY behavior  now πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Yah even salman is getting TIT FOR TAT from people now for his yesterday's  BULLY behavior  now πŸ˜†

Too bad he doesn't care.

Freaking buzz off babey ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dimple_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think it's entirely sky's mistake, I agree that he was wrong twice both the times when he got up and went inside the room, but there's another side to the story which has been overlooked. The first time when sky went inside the room, that time he was indirectly insulted which he could feel sitting there, also since the show is on national tv he couldn't have said anything to sanjay, but even a common man would react the same way as he did, he had once said that the channel wanted to cash on his negative image and that's exactly what is happening right now. Sanjay kept on poking sky about his behavior and that irked sky. Today also, salman went inside the house and kept insulting sky indirectly which was clearly visible and very biased too. Salman cannot preach if he can't practice it either. He himself made shakti kapoor feel ignored, why just for his personal grudges, he does not spare anyone who messes with him, shakti wasnt even gifted the being human watch and neither was pooja Mishra. If salman thinks that sky joking about anyone wasn't funny, then it wasn't fair either when he and Sanjay had once made a remark about shakti living in the house with the girls. If shakti had one controversy to his credit, salman has many all the way from abusing to killing people sleeping on road under influence of alcohol. Sky is definitely arrogant, but he also can bear it to a certain extent. Sky was insulted by sid's mom and he didn't even talk about this to Sid, also the rudeness of Sid's mom was noticed by other contestants too.
Secondly sky was the only one who stood with pooja Mishra and tried helping her out but that was not appreciated either. Mahek got evicted and salman's support issue was known, so he went inside the house with a motive of revenge and then he even tried isolating sky by calling Amar spineless ( to make him understnd that he was in wrong company), on one side they want everyone to live in harmony and now when amar and sky have bonded well, they are tagging them as boyfriends. Sid has been lazy throughout the captaincy of others and he still is, why wasn't Sid reprimanded for that? They had shown that sky did the king's duty for three hours and Sid did it only for 45 minutes, when sky fought for injustice with amar, then where were salman and Sanjay? Sid has insulted sky a lot and in return sky did the same to him, salman had no right to behave rudely with sky. At least sky hasn't killed people or kept weapons in his house, he has openly threatened Sid just cause Sid kept provoking him. Any person will lose their patience after getting insulted.
Salman also indirectly told pooja that her phrase " spare me" had started irritating him was also very rude and that too from a person who talks about respecting women. To cut the story short, both sky and pooja Mishra had a negative image and salman made it worse by telling them on their face. Sanju and salman should do their jobs as a host and not like mahek's well wishers. They could have praised for behaving nicely with Sid's mom and appreciated Amar's moves for bonding with sky and avoiding fights. Amar has a family at home and imagine how his kids must be feeling when their father is being tagged as spineless on national tv, where are sanjay's and sallu's manners when they behave like this on national tv.
Lastly I am not trying to defend sky, but I am losing faith in the show cause the hosts are not fair with the ones they dislike. Let the public decide who is good or bad.
I have to dedicate this song specially for salman and Sanjay:
Yaar hamari baat suno, aisa ik insaan suno, jisne paap na kiya ho, Jo paapi na ho.
Is paapi ko sazaa denge Milkar hum saare, par jisne paap na kiya ho wohi pehla patthar maare.
I hope sanjay and salman are reading this.
IAmGonna thumbnail
Wow that's a long thoughtful post. Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. But to type so much at 111 years is another achievement.  πŸ˜†
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
and fattu Sky ka chehra dekhne laayak thaπŸ˜†...but i toh even said sorry to Sanju n all🀣 🀣🀣
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dimple_usa

I don't think it's entirely sky's mistake, I agree that he was wrong twice both the times when he got up and went inside the room, but there's another side to the story which has been overlooked. The first time when sky went inside the room, that time he was indirectly insulted which he could feel sitting there, also since the show is on national tv he couldn't have said anything to sanjay, but even a common man would react the same way as he did, he had once said that the channel wanted to cash on his negative image and that's exactly what is happening right now. Sanjay kept on poking sky about his behavior and that irked sky. Today also, salman went inside the house and kept insulting sky indirectly which was clearly visible and very biased too. Salman cannot preach if he can't practice it either. He himself made shakti kapoor feel ignored, why just for his personal grudges, he does not spare anyone who messes with him, shakti wasnt even gifted the being human watch and neither was pooja Mishra. If salman thinks that sky joking about anyone wasn't funny, then it wasn't fair either when he and Sanjay had once made a remark about shakti living in the house with the girls. If shakti had one controversy to his credit, salman has many all the way from abusing to killing people sleeping on road under influence of alcohol. Sky is definitely arrogant, but he also can bear it to a certain extent. Sky was insulted by sid's mom and he didn't even talk about this to Sid, also the rudeness of Sid's mom was noticed by other contestants too.
Secondly sky was the only one who stood with pooja Mishra and tried helping her out but that was not appreciated either. Mahek got evicted and salman's support issue was known, so he went inside the house with a motive of revenge and then he even tried isolating sky by calling Amar spineless ( to make him understnd that he was in wrong company), on one side they want everyone to live in harmony and now when amar and sky have bonded well, they are tagging them as boyfriends. Sid has been lazy throughout the captaincy of others and he still is, why wasn't Sid reprimanded for that? They had shown that sky did the king's duty for three hours and Sid did it only for 45 minutes, when sky fought for injustice with amar, then where were salman and Sanjay? Sid has insulted sky a lot and in return sky did the same to him, salman had no right to behave rudely with sky. At least sky hasn't killed people or kept weapons in his house, he has openly threatened Sid just cause Sid kept provoking him. Any person will lose their patience after getting insulted.
Salman also indirectly told pooja that her phrase " spare me" had started irritating him was also very rude and that too from a person who talks about respecting women. To cut the story short, both sky and pooja Mishra had a negative image and salman made it worse by telling them on their face. Sanju and salman should do their jobs as a host and not like mahek's well wishers. They could have praised for behaving nicely with Sid's mom and appreciated Amar's moves for bonding with sky and avoiding fights. Amar has a family at home and imagine how his kids must be feeling when their father is being tagged as spineless on national tv, where are sanjay's and sallu's manners when they behave like this on national tv.
Lastly I am not trying to defend sky, but I am losing faith in the show cause the hosts are not fair with the ones they dislike. Let the public decide who is good or bad.
I have to dedicate this song specially for salman and Sanjay:
Yaar hamari baat suno, aisa ik insaan suno, jisne paap na kiya ho, Jo paapi na ho.
Is paapi ko sazaa denge Milkar hum saare, par jisne paap na kiya ho wohi pehla patthar maare.
I hope sanjay and salman are reading this.

good thinking  πŸ‘
 what a arrogant person Salman  is!
dimple_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmGonna

Wow that's a long thoughtful post. Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. But to type so much at 111 years is another achievement.
πŸ˜†

On second note, it would take u another 111 yrs to understand what I am trying to say.