Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman Khan was right or Wrong? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Did you agree with what Salman Khan said today?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
67 [77.91%]
19 [22.09%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

tingdal Newbie
tingdal
tingdal

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Salman Khan declared openly that he is going to do something with Sky when he comes out. Wow, What does Salman think of himself. Today Salman Khan has shown his true face. Salman Khan is a real goonda in bollywood. Now I know why all his girlfriends left him. Salman is an idiot budda. 

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Salman is the biggest superstar at the moment and a powerful entity in bollywood. So how can he be wrong ? Wink These housemates are struggling celeb trying to revive their careers through bigg boss. Even if they want, can they really argue and justify their stand against Salmaan ? Approve They can argue with Bigg Boss but not Salmaan Wink otherwise ...everyone knows that salmaan does not forgive his enemies Approve

After giving that big lecture, i bet you still clicked on the "wrong" buttonWink But your right salman khan is the biggest star in IndiaBig smile

Edited by MrManagement - 17 December 2011 at 9:05pm
khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Exactly wat I am saying. Salman conveyed d majority view 2 d housemates nd in fact gv an opportunity 2 dem 2 chage their image in front of d audience.
Many in dis forum itself were saying dat Sky needs 2 be told dat his jokes aren't funny, PM is simply anoying since her return, Juhi nd Sunny agree 2 watever Sky says, Amar is spineless nd these wer d exact things Salman pointed out.

Salman is d host nd maybe he's doing more dan required, but den so r d housemates nd I suppose it was d need of d hour.

Also d poll clearly shows tht most ppl agree wid wat Salman did.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementPicasso9

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssshhh

Exactly wat I am saying. Salman conveyed d majority view 2 d housemates nd in fact gv an opportunity 2 dem 2 chage their image in front of d audience.
Many in dis forum itself were saying dat Sky needs 2 be told dat his jokes aren't funny, PM is simply anoying since her return, Juhi nd Sunny agree 2 watever Sky says, Amar is spineless nd these wer d exact things Salman pointed out.

Salman is d host nd maybe he's doing more dan required, but den so r d housemates nd I suppose it was d need of d hour.

Also d poll clearly shows tht most ppl agree wid wat Salman did.Smile

The majority of the  people agree, it just that the minority is making a big noise and crying. 

Picasso9khamosshhh

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

Salman is the biggest superstar at the moment and a powerful entity in bollywood. So how can he be wrong ? Wink These housemates are struggling celeb trying to revive their careers through bigg boss. Even if they want, can they really argue and justify their stand against Salmaan ? Approve They can argue with Bigg Boss but not Salmaan Wink otherwise ...everyone knows that salmaan does not forgive his enemies Approve

After giving that big lecture, i bet you still clicked on the "wrong" buttonWink But your right salman khan is the biggest star in IndiaBig smile
\

LOL.. you lose the bet ...Wink. I did not vote in the poll yet LOL  I dont know if its right or wrong. Confused  I am just looking forward to Monday to see if housemates really bring any changes in their attitude LOL
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MrManagementPicasso9

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MrManagement

\

LOL.. you lose the bet ...Wink. I did not vote in the poll yet LOL  I dont know if its right or wrong. Confused  I am just looking forward to Monday to see if housemates really bring any changes in their attitude LOL

So important thing to you is the consequence of an action, not the effort or intention behind it. Well, only reason, my guess was wrong is because my psychic skills are little weak over the internetLOL
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

I liked Salman today.

How can you not like salman? He is the best!. But I was little upset because he grilled Amar, but I guess he only said what majority believes and you can't hate him for that. I fell that the only people who disliked salman today are hardcore fans that are blind to believe that their favorites on the show can be wrong or the the people who just hate salman. 

Go to top