Salman Khan was right or Wrong?

Poll

Did you agree with what Salman Khan said today?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am big fan of Amar, on all my most i have supported him. But I also like Salman Khan a lot. So my views are pretty unbiased.

I can't believe that people are getting mad at salman khan for grilling the housemates. Even though he was kind of rude to Amar. Being a fan I am fine with that because I can take the truth. I don't blindly support anyone. On this forum, people are getting mad at Salman for telling contestants what the audience is thinking about them. I am glad the salman has the guts to show Sky, PM, SID, Amar etc. the mirror. 
Today episode showed that salman is not biased towards anyone. He bashed almost every housemate. Its just that the fans of each of the contestants are pissed because their favorite got called out. Sanjay is the host this season so he can continue to be nice to them. But In this house the things were getting so out of control that the contestants  needed to be calmed down. Previous saturday, there was chaos. Nobody was listening. All the people in house think that to get votes, they needed to fight and big boss might agree on that. But Salman Khan wasn't there as host today, but more as viewer to tell who each contestant is being projected. Many people say that they are not annoyed by "spare me". But I agree with salman hearing that over and over is very irritating. 

Everyone in the house got what they deserved. Was salman khan harsh? Yes, but it was necessary. 
There has been countless thread about salman favoring sky, mehek etc. Why is it that whenever anything happens it is always salman khan who gets blamed? Mehek is going to win because of salman, and she got eliminated to cover up salman biased๐Ÿ˜• Then we have other thread that say sky dubia  connection are pressuring salman to make sky winner. What is up with all these conspiracy theories. Can salman does anything, and people twist what he has said and bash him. If salman wants to give someone a boost in their career he doesn't need big boss, he can do it with one phone call to any director/producer.  

Coming back to today episode, I think the way that each contestants is behaving is ridiculous. We should thank salman for what he did today not bash him. He is not even required to be here,he mentioned, but he still cares to watch each of the episodes  and come to show. 

I am just tired to each of Pm, Sky, sid etc fans opening up thread that say salman was unfair towards them

Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrManagement thumbnail
The poll is supposed to say 
Yes
or 
No, instead of wrong. I can't seem to be able to fix it. 
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think he was right in some places and wrong in some areas Edited by Mahek_No1 - 12 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
he was damn mean the way he said it to all
but he was right
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel sky again was very disrespectful today 
he kept on interrupting salman 
also he was threatening sid again and again 
in front of a host !
he has no shame or sense 
he thought salman will pick on sid again ?
sky is living in his delusional world 

i feel like it was very necessary !!!
all the host have intervened in past seasons
this season has been the dirtiest n cheapest of them all
all because of the green room ! 
yes they used to have fights even before sky came but 
things now are just cheap ! 

last season when dolly went out of control
the whole house stood against her
this season ppl r so hungry for 1 crore that they have sold them selves n their backbones for the prize money ! 

ARR4U thumbnail
Salman is right and sky is winner of bb5
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Salman did a very fair job. If there was any bias it was towards Juhi and Sunny, whom he spared!!! So Sky fans have no cause to complain.
-Moderator- thumbnail
Salman is the biggest superstar at the moment and a powerful entity in bollywood. So how can he be wrong ? ๐Ÿ˜‰ These housemates are struggling celeb trying to revive their careers through bigg boss. Even if they want, can they really argue and justify their stand against Salmaan ?  They can argue with Bigg Boss but not Salmaan ๐Ÿ˜‰ otherwise ...everyone knows that salmaan does not forgive his enemies 
tingdal thumbnail
Salman Khan declared openly that he is going to do something with Sky when he comes out. Wow, What does Salman think of himself. Today Salman Khan has shown his true face. Salman Khan is a real goonda in bollywood. Now I know why all his girlfriends left him. Salman is an idiot budda. 
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Salman is the biggest superstar at the moment and a powerful entity in bollywood. So how can he be wrong ? ๐Ÿ˜‰ These housemates are struggling celeb trying to revive their careers through bigg boss. Even if they want, can they really argue and justify their stand against Salmaan ?  They can argue with Bigg Boss but not Salmaan ๐Ÿ˜‰ otherwise ...everyone knows that salmaan does not forgive his enemies 

After giving that big lecture, i bet you still clicked on the "wrong" button๐Ÿ˜‰ But your right salman khan is the biggest star in India๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago