Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF-Till Death Do Us Part#8-Epilogue/Pg109/Jan14 (Page 86)

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
2day only i read d last few updates as i was out of station.Rly enjoyed reading it.cant wait 4 more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ritzy09

sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
loved da update do continue
i hope geet fine

ritzy09

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
oh maybe because of her past diseases
i hope she i'll be okay

ritzy09

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Note- Please Add Ritzypm to get PMs for this FF

Thank you friends for your wonderful comments.

Lot of you complained about no precap last time. Well, what to say. I got emotional and could not say "The End".

So here I am with last chapter of "Till Death Do Us Part". I will definitely post an Epilogue over the weekend along with first chapter of "VIVAH".

I will be eagerly waiting for comments and suggestions on how the journey was and how it could have been better. I will try to use your suggestions to write my new FF better

Chapter 116 – The End

Raj – "Maan!!! Arre tu jaldi aa gaya"

Everyone one got up to greet him but were surprised to see him so angry and tense.

Maan scanned the room for Geet and then almost growled – "Where is Geet?"

Juhi – "Arre, yeh aate hi Geet ki mala shuru kar di tune…woh upar hai…she is resting….mein bulati hoon use"

Maan – "Nahi Mom….I will go and meet her"

Rishab – "Lekin tu aate hi aise kyon baat kar raha hai…sab thik to hai…you looked tense"

Maan – "Tension na loon to kya karoon…aap logon ne bhi mujhe nahi bataya that she is not well and she went to hospital for checkup…what happened to her?"

He saw shock registering on their face and realized that probably no one in home knows about her visit.

Nisha – "Lekin Geet ne to kuch nahi kaha aisa…she just said that she is feeling tired because of overwork and hence taking some days off…did you come early because she said something to you…humein bol sakti thi na"

Maan kept his hand on his forehead – "Kya karoon main is ladki ka aap hi bataiye badi ma….kisiko kuch nahi bataya…mujhe bhi nahi…I just read an email from a colleague needing my consult on her case in the taxi….I had no idea there is even a case…I just came early to surprise her but I am myself getting a shock"

Raj kept a hand on his shoulder. His voice was choking with emotions – "Beta….tum jaake baat karo use….please…I just hope sab thik"

Maan held his hand "Bade Pa…please aap chinta mat kijiye…main jaake baat karta hoon usse…sab thik hi hoga…I am here na….don't worry"

Raj just nodded as Maan sprinted up the stairs.

Geet was very bored but she still tried to relax closing her eyes. Her bleeding had stopped but she still felt dizzy now and then. Even nausea had started hitting her. She was missing Maan a lot. Finally giving up, she held the digital photo frame and stopped the slideshow. She felt "Maaneet" under her fingers. Her fingers moved to trace Maan's face as a tear dropped on the frame "Maan aap jaldi aajaiye….mujhe aapse baat karni hai…aapki bahut yaad aa rahi hai" Saying this she hugged the frame as tear drops turned into a river.

Maan's anger melted and was replaced with concern and tenderness as he saw her crying and hugging his picture.

He moved to the bed and wiped her tears startling her. She just looked at him dazed.

"Agar itni yaad aa rahi hi thi to bula lena than na"

Maan's words broke her trance. She touched his cheek – "aap sach mein yahaan ho"

Maan smiled slowly at her innocent words and bent down to give her a small kiss.

As he parted she hugged him tight snaking her arms around his neck. She felt his taught muscles and stiffened shoulders. "I was really missing you…acha hua aap jaldi aa gaye…waise aap itna tension mein kyon lag rahe ho"

Maan parted and his frustration came out as he said – "Why did you not tell me that you were not well…Mujhe nahi toh Ghar mein kisi ko to batna tha…you didn't even tell that you have gone to hospital Dammit!!! Aise khayal rakhte hain apna…bolo"

Geet was surprised how he knew. She rubbed his arm – "Please shaant ho jaiye Maan…I am ok…aur aapko kisne kaha ki meri tabiyaat thik nahi"

Maan was getting more and more angry with her words –"Geet…tum ab bhi mujhse chupa rahi ho…I got an email from Dr Kelkar and that is what I saw the first thing after coming back to India"

Geet sighed – "Mein kuch nahi chupa rahi Maan…Dr Kelkar only told me that there is nothing to worry about and that she will arrange for a follow up appointment. She asked me to just take ample rest and fluids along with some medicines which I am doing"

Maan calmed down a bit but he was still aggravated – "Phir bhi Geet tumehin ghar mein kisi ko batana toh cahiye tha na….and tum unke paas gayi hi kyon thi…hmmm…aakhir hua kya hai tumhein"

Geet took a deep breath. She looked down – "I did not tell anyone before going as it was totally unplanned. I suddenly felt sick in office and went immediately as Adi had set up the appointment. Aur uske baad I wanted to tell you first"

She felt shy as she continued. Maan could not understand why she was blushing. "Actually woh thoda dizzy lag raha tha and some spotting was happening….woh actually woh…"

She hugged him again and took his hand placed it gently over her tummy. Maan was quiet trying to assimilate what she was saying. Suddenly his eyes widened as realization dawned and he cupped her face – "Geet…Mishti…tum…mein…we are going to be parents?"

Geet nodded her head gently not looking into his eyes. Maan smiled and hugged her taking her back in his arms. He kissed his hair and then parted her just to take her lips into his….kissing her lovingly.

Maan's eyes welled up– "Sach mein…Oh God I can't believe it…tumne toh meri jaan hi nikal di thi aur ab itni badi khushi"

He stood up and lifted her in his arms and twirled around in the room…laughing wildly – "Oh my God….I can't believe this….I am going to be daddy…I am going to be daddy."

He brought her down and kissed her lovingly all over the face – "Thank you….thank you…thank you…thank you so much"

Geet smiled and cupped his face. She kissed at the base of his neck and breathed into his chest – "Thank you Maan….I feel so happy and complete"

They stood in each other's arms for some moments when suddenly Maan realized something. He quickly parted – "tum thik to ho na…Dr Kelkar ne kya kaha…ab tumhaari tabiyaat kaisi hai"

Geet grinned looking at his tensed face which was changing emotions like a moving tapestry– "Maan…aap ko kab se meri bimari lag gayi hai itne saare sawaal ek hi saans mein puchne ki…hmmm"

"I am feeling little better now. Spotting stopped after taking medicines though I still feel a little tired and nauseated almost whole day. I may just take leave for some more time"

Maan nodded his head and gently made her sit back in bed.

"I will talk to Dr Kelkar and plan everything. We will have to go for some tests but you don't worry. I will try to make them as comfortable as possible. And, yes I think you should take leave for sometime till things stabilize….tumhein pata hai na jaan…first trimester kitna important hai…and because of medical history, we have to be careful. Also, did she confirm if it is twins?"

Geet blushed crimson at his question – "Abhi nahi pata….she did not do ultrasound saying she will do it only after appointment with you. But most probably twins hi honge. As far as mum knows all the girl children in the family have always had twins."

Maan kissed her forehead – "Tumne Dr Kelkar ko bataya nahi ki I am your husband"

Geet smiled – "Woh bas baat hi nahi hui is bare mein…she asked about you and I said my hubby is out of country but before I could tell that who you are she started discussing the results. She was so formal ki meri himmat hi nahi hui"

Maan smiled. "Yes she is very professional but a very good and senior doctor….You don't worry, I will talk to her….ab tum rest karo…neeche sab pareshaan ho rahe honge…maine aate hi thoda daant diya tha"

Geet was exasperated - "Maan!!!"

Maan answered nonchalantly - "Arre kya Maan!!! I was tensed…ok…abhi mein sabko bulata hoon"

Maan went down and asked everyone to come upstairs. Even Annie, Rahul, Pari and Anjali (Rahul-Pari's daughter) had come over and everyone was waiting downstairs.

Geet gulped hard seeing tension on all faces.

Maan smiled and said proudly– "Tension ki koi baat nahi hai….as a matter of fact it is good news…I am going to be dad"

Everyone blinked and then hugged Maan and Geet overjoyed with sudden happiness.

Pari – "Dekha Anjali….ab jaldi se do do bhai/behn aane wale hain"

Everyone laughed as Geet blushed at the thought of being a mother.

The following 281 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26snehag10skydaffodils7pyarisaheliharikashiva25dpurvainlwgeet1611987SShah786mishtimskshanmanjuameerunehavashitaniakhaled48only4mailsmalikncukishjagritimanochabvh123mahifathimamishimshruti_raiBluesaffire2gayathripriyankgurtimanetLoveArhiForeverstar432Candy_jsmaaginiki7611canonvidz.manirajMaryamahaji790samanviPOULOMI22JaneRochesterSukham12ajolieminnurajmandakini_marchjyotiagarwalmanaal_2011Maanforeverchahatshah9290860623Aym7HolynageetkamaanCyberlifegagsy01leothelionkrishna.ariz2000asmi123lathaaupriyanka115armadcrazedfan19mans22anky_1205Dana Marielakshmisalvadiswetu.crazynonabebubhakbhartifanrsingh0103-divya-ayu14nazsijthendral_111guru-ki-dewaanipulvi16mons_mbYellowtullipsdiyachilllethasanthoshpiyushipadamjotcue1cloudflowerruchshahchingamingashuvarannie.shonajosh.poojasurbhijn106maneet2011Desigirl144Whitepigeonpreet.harmanKashish9687sunshiner23rostMSgayatriRamykrishrichu26mamatha.Rihanna4allNihsonSiniHandaMONIJA78sandhyabanojsk_75CiaMaaneetmaankijannParimishtyprachidalmiaapril12chiki143its_meTamanna_TJHiddenTruthsneha512AmElOdISphinxcutemishtimystique_girlHADmishti-eiya-LadyArwensree10BluntlySpeakingNazmaamaaneetkimeetstar_777Be.edgyam_sweet_pariMiss-Rizcrazydevil87Escapistdmg_roks_antaraAnu_Rsweetanu2314charlie1950Oblivion007cherieLoverbobbydollMina420babygurl10kptlsweet_mittalQueenbeePallaviamalu123asmaniDhara_sytanujaamita5cyum321misty_drastifanGurruKiDeewani-shristi1harshithaaaaaaagurti30AmbibambyJayaRMsMovieloversheetalvasasweetysarandevishreex.Maaneet4eva.xShimmerrkrndrtellymeshalinisaran89gbhatinsight555sehrish79anmirzanats0101doublecrossjeyanthi123Sophroniageetsrir.maanKamliKudisahibasharmaTaranaGeetShinchan_20Cherishhabhayprsinghangel-ki-shonamaaneetmaahimaanshiKoolsmileZohamaaneetTeamMcSwarek_wallflower_NeejuMishti13kabslocks123mitul_Jyothi_Niharika.Nair-Zahra15-MunaMeet22piya27meettumaaneet5paponeconMaaneet.Loverammu5ushankitvcramaheshSpeechlesshoneygrape-Veritaserum-Dilsayrupzloveumandy15krati5-memorable-_nandy_sanu3108Ash1991mrk-1drdee142Water.wajiha-1shruti_luvs_msksakshi.ekanshesha143aamirkhanfanpreeti.1blueopalminnie_tweetie-Prithi-sonu4everAlamelunisha_hc_bs_ddajennpunjabi.princessweet cherryprerna1-afsha-mchopraanshramandymoresweet scorpioswetha10janu_2006mysteriousmillirsroopalimaansee--Ratna--sona-rai..hinal..rahmona_pakswekawaii_geetShalvemaanmeet1seemamarychsweety22preethiaSoapoperasrfun6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Abby-GC-Crazyzaara2212jasraj123Remya_Pillailove2_somakkiddooLittle_Mermaid.punam2712impoojavermamayyoSheenGcianlehrJeevanaPharshdbtamanna1391vrinda22piya-Madhuri53Loquacious_Aashcookie._BlackPearl_abinash079bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanJanakivallavDownhillDonnaa

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
awesome update ..
thank God it was a good news ...
me happy for Maneet ...
throughly enjoyed the update ...
continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123ritzy09

tellyme IF-Dazzler
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Ohh I thought I will be first per koi baat nahi 2nd is also a good position for late lateef like me...

Actually it mostly due to my time difference...

Coming to update... this was a surprise... I really had thought she was really sick but I am releived and happy... they are going to be parents...

Great news... Maan's anger few minutes back and excitment after hearing the news... both depict his love and care for GEET... his misty

Ohh but dear, this is last part. ohh so sudden... But this has been wonderful journey...

Will be waiting egerly for Epilogue.

--Anu

Edited by tellyme - 12 January 2012 at 8:58am

ritzy09

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
awesome uypdate
loved it
cant believe that it has ended Cry