MG FF-Till Death Do Us Part#8-Epilogue/Pg109/Jan14 - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
Ritzy   ðŸ¤—...thank u for the awesome ending and PM...going to miss this beautiful story and lovely Maaneet so much...so glad they are becoming parents...simply superb  FF...but all good things have to end ...will wait for the epi and part 1 of Vivah...love u...TC  ðŸ˜Š

Its so sad that this fic hasd ended !! it has been a very beautiful journey !!! Looking foirward to the epilouge !!
di i am very much upset i thought i will never ever complain u regarding any chapter of till death but today when i read this

Lot of you complained about no precap last time. Well, what to say. I got emotional and could not say "The End".

So here I am with last chapter of "Till Death Do Us Part". I will definitely post an Epilogue over the weekend along with first chapter of "VIVAH".

i am very much dissopinted
last chapter ab esa kya hogaya ki last chapter of till death sirf 116 parts hi huye unki shadi hui bas ek saal leap leli aap aaj aake direct end ke bare me keh rahe i am so sorry di me time pe nahi comment kar payee lekin di i am especially attached to this FF
i cant see the end like this
sorry to say di i am so disspointed
di u can continue ur new FF but not in basis of end of ths FF
di if u have second thought pls. itni jaldi end mat karo this FF ko
aate hi geet ki mala shuru nice part

Maan scanned the room for Geet and then almost growled – "Where is Geet?"

Juhi – "Arre, yeh aate hi Geet ki mala shuru kar di tune…woh upar hai…she is resting….mein bulati hoon use"

Maan – "Nahi Mom….I will go and meet her"

awesome di
last part
ill be missing it di
love u for the wonderful ff u have given us in the form of mg
thanx di
maan ka cute anger on his lovely wife nice dilogs

Maan kept his hand on his forehead – "Kya karoon main is ladki ka aap hi bataiye badi ma….kisiko kuch nahi bataya…mujhe bhi nahi…I just read an email from a colleague needing my consult on her case in the taxi….I had no idea there is even a case…I just came early to surprise her but I am myself getting a shock"

how cute sceen geet maan ko kitna miss kar rahi hum bi ore maan ka sweet reply
Her fingers moved to trace Maan's face as a tear dropped on the frame "Maan aap jaldi aajaiye….mujhe aapse baat karni hai…aapki bahut yaad aa rahi hai" Saying this she hugged the frame as tear drops turned into a river.
Agar itni yaad aa rahi hi thi to bula lena than na"

Maan's words broke her trance. She touched his cheek – "aap sach mein yahaan ho"

good news wow

She hugged him again and took his hand placed it gently over her tummy. Maan was quiet trying to assimilate what she was saying. Suddenly his eyes widened as realization dawned and he cupped her face – "Geet…Mishti…tum…mein…we are going to be parents?"

awweee sweet update
me gonna miss this ff now
but gud thing is that it is ending on a nice happy note
luved it completely :)
biggest hapiness maaneet got today yummy kiss

Geet nodded her head gently not looking into his eyes. Maan smiled and hugged her taking her back in his arms. He kissed his hair and then parted her just to take her lips into his….kissing her lovingly.

Maan's eyes welled up– "Sach mein…Oh God I can't believe it…tumne toh meri jaan hi nikal di thi aur ab itni badi khushi"