Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
part 112:
raj was nice at children

Raj came closer and patted his shoulder – "Geet thik kehti hai Annie….I know you are feeling bad…but that is not the way to talk to your brother."

Tears flew down Annie tears and she hugged Maan tight sideways – "Sorry Bhai but you don't know…she insulted bhabhi so much that day….she was talking utter rubbish about some strawberry picking and she being you first love and what not. I am sorry…mujhse bardasht nahi ho raha tha bhai"

annie feeling sad for her bhabi and bhai
maaneet5 thumbnail
part 112:
emotion scene me muje rona aagayee

Hearing Annie, anger flooded him and his grip tightened on Geet's hand. He somehow calmed himself and still holding Geet's hand, looked at her questioningly as he patted Annie's head.

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 112:
geet ore maan ka pyaar understanding deke i am so emotional di

Geet shook her head in denial as tears welled in her eyes – "Mujhe sach mein bura nahi laga tha Maan…why should I"

Maan said controlling his emotions – "Phir bhi mujhe bolna to tha na….hmmm…kuch bhi nahi kaha tumne…na koi shikayat…na koi shikwa…meri ex aake tumko suna ke gayi…aur tumne suna….kyon"

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 112: geet maan ka pyaar understanding deke me bahut emotional hogayee hu

Geet shook her head in denial as tears welled in her eyes – "Mujhe sach mein bura nahi laga tha Maan…why should I"

Maan said controlling his emotions – "Phir bhi mujhe bolna to tha na….hmmm…kuch bhi nahi kaha tumne…na koi shikayat…na koi shikwa…meri ex aake tumko suna ke gayi…aur tumne suna….kyon"

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 112:geet tuen kuch nahi ki fir bi maan ko ese bol rahi koi galat ki ho

Geet just held his arm with her other hand as well – "mujhe kuch feel hi nahi hua…and I didn't just listen…I also answered her in my own style….i just didn't feel it was important enough to worry you...sach mere man mein kuch bhi nahi tha"

maaneet5 thumbnail

part 112:

maan how cutely apni biwi ore ghar ke logonko sare baate bataya

Maan wiped the tears which had flown down her beautiful almond shaped eyes - "Her car was broken and she had hurt her leg. It was raining heavily and her dress was not appropriate. I gave her my jacket and lift to home. She was not able to walk so I had to pick her up. I never thought this was preplanned and just a pretence on her part. She had asked me to give her dress and pick her up to bedroom. Thank God I denied taking her to bedroom. She had planted media and I am sure it would have come up even worse if that had been captured by media."

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 112:
ye ek baat jo sabko ore maan ko geet ko embrass hone se bachaya
Geet thanked her starts that her good hearted husband had not picked her up and taken her inside bedroom.
maaneet5 thumbnail
part 112:
rahul u have to show horror film to this gal
and usne teri behen ore jiju ko itna pareshan karke rakka

Rahul finally broke the tense silence in the room ' "chado yeh sab'.jo ho gaya so ho gaya'but I am telling you this girl is trouble. Geet you have handled PR and media for so long'what do you think'agar kuch nahi kiya to bekaar mein hi Maan ka naam kharab hoga"

next di i have one doubt is what relation maan had with samira mentally and physically

Edited by maaneet5 - 12 years ago
maaneet5 thumbnail
part 112:
wow geet sab kuch pehle se estmate karleti hi

Geet – "Mere khayaal se media will be there in front of KH tomorrow. First comments are very important. Maan should simply say that he was helping a colleague who was stuck on road and had hurt herself…and no comments to everything else. All of us also should repeat the same line if pestered and refrain for commenting on any other question.

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 112:
wah geet ab hui na sherni wali baat sahi instructor hi

Also, Maan should make sure he doesn't meet Samira anywhere in private but at the same time should continue to talk to her nicely and politely in public. If Maan showed his anger or got emotional, media will definitely make spicy news out of this. If there is no spiciness then automatically news will die out in a day."