Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF-Till Death Do Us Part#8-Epilogue/Pg109/Jan14 (Page 26)

maaneet5 IF-Rockerz
maaneet5
maaneet5

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
sherni to maan ko dara hi dia fir pyaar se samj bi dia biwi se pyaari baate karni hi sorry nahi

"Chup bilkul chup….agar aapne ek baar aur sorry bola na toh main sach mein aapse naraaz ho jaaongi"

Maan was still staring at her.

"Aap aise kya ghoor rahe ho….are koi apni pyaari si biwi se aise maafi mangta hai kya…aur woh bhi jab aapne kuch kiya hi na ho"

"Aapko kya lagta hai…aapki biwi itni buddhu hai. Dr Khurana, I agree that you are a very intelligent but that does not mean I am dumb"

She linked her arm with his placing her hand on his thigh, caressing it slightly.

"Hmmm….I know you very well samjhe aap….mujhe pata hai kal kya hua tha. Also I think I understand Samira's intentions as well. So do you really think you need to apologize...hmmm boliye?"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09

maaneet5 IF-Rockerz
maaneet5
maaneet5

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
maan sach me geet ke samne ek chota bacha banjata hi

"Kya bollon….tumhare paas aake meri sari batein….sari pareshaniyaaan khatam ho jaati hain. I love you Mishti"

Saying this he laid down keeping his head on her lap as she fingered through his hair, massaging his head slowly and gently.

ritzy09

maaneet5 IF-Rockerz
maaneet5
maaneet5

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
maan uske emotions ke saath geet ka kayal raktha hi ore dost dr,sood jaise unka maan bi balance kartha hi

Maan continued "Phir bhi Geet, kuch toh karna hoga na. Mere liye tumse badh kar kuch nahi Geet aur na hi tumhaari kahi hui baat se badhkar. So, now you tell me what to do. I can talk to Dr Sood and tell him about my problem in confidence. I can't ask him to throw her out as that will be mighty unfair. But I can shift to another hospital. I know unhe acha nahi lagega but then I think he will understand my issue as well."

ritzy09

Janakivallav IF-Addictz
Janakivallav
Janakivallav

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
awesome, brilliant part
loved it
 geet is so sweet and understanding loved her
 continue soon

ritzy09

maaneet5 IF-Rockerz
maaneet5
maaneet5

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
great advice by geet when geet wont effect by her maan also no need to effect right

Saying this he looked at Geet face which had a slight smile - "Oh come on Maan….I don't know what you are saying….aap yeh sab kyon keh rahe ho. Mujhe toh yeh nahi samajh aata aap use itna bhaav kyon de rahe ho. Mujhe toh koi farak hi nahi padta us ladki se….do you really think I will get affected by such petty matter….Also I know she doesn't mean anything to you….so please just ignore and treat her like any other colleague…tum kyon upset hoke use importance de rahe ho…hmmm"

ritzy09

maaneet5 IF-Rockerz
maaneet5
maaneet5

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
sach me geet sab jaanti hi ese situation handle karna is FF ka geet sherni hi to hi

Maan sighed with peace at his Mishty's word. As usual she knew the right way to handle such things.

ritzy09

maaneet5 IF-Rockerz
maaneet5
maaneet5

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
jab geet ho saath maan fikar kyun kare har baat

Geet bent down further curtaining his face with her hair. She slowly kissed his forehead, inching down the path of his nose to grab his lips in a gentle, long, passionate kiss. Steadily they were feeling each other as if renewing their vows and promises of love. Maan hesitated a little when she opened his shirt with his brooding mood. But Geet just ignored and kissed him till thoughts were oblivious from his mind. She seduced him to forget everything other than their love.

In the filtering moonlight, they made gentle and passionate love, celebrating their existence which started and ended with each other.

ritzy09

maaneet5 IF-Rockerz
maaneet5
maaneet5

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Precap - Bait

bait means di samji nahi

waise aaj update milega kya as monday

ritzy09

Go to top