Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi dearie,

Read the update long ago on phone but havent been able to comment bcoz of too much work at office 

Lovely ending to a lovely story. I enjoyed the whole storyline and characters since they had so many things I love - the stable lifestyle, the family bonding and endless love between the protagonists with some mishaps thrown in between without which this wouldnt have been as lovely.

You have always kept the negative parts short. I admire this stance of yours since even I am one of those persons who doesnt like gloom for much time.You have patiently responded to our requests, answered our comments and shared pieces of your own life - I am sure this has brought you much closer to your readers.It certainly has for me.

While you end this journey, your first one, my best wishes for all the next ones. You have been incredible as a first timer.

Lastly, thanks for the Thank You note. I cant express in words how much it meant to me.Nobody has ever taken my words so seriously. You have touched my heart. Thanks to you !

Love you😳

wow

finally coming to end
although started reading it little
later
but loved it
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome ff...

lovely epilogue...

thnx for giving us such a beautiful story...

will miss this one...
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww loved it
i had tears when i read the last part where they all sang the song
really going to miss this ff
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice epilogue...beautiful story
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi i am sorry for late reply ...awesome lovely and amazing ending loved each and every word i am going to read again this FF thank you for such a sweet and nice ff keep writing waiting for next one 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hai Ritzy...

It's been so long I made a comment... Like months... I was not able to do that cos of some personal prob, was very down like hell. 2012 is slowly shining to me. Am back on track but not fully.. But alas its ok life needs to go on.. so the first thing I plan to revisit our IF... owwh I really missed it a lot.. esp ur updates.. By the time I came here you had already ended this FF. But am glad u still writing another FF on Manneet.

Well taking this opportunity, I would like to thank you for givings us a such a beautiful master piece of Maaneet. I really enjoyed myself reading a different story bout Maaneet. You have always amazed me with ur writing n way of thinking. For someone that have not been writing any FF before, you are a perfect example for dotting  a fabulous job. I really love "Till Death Do Us Part" cos of its family touch...You wrote it with full of liveliness, love care and togetherness  in it. These are those few FF that I would never gets bored reading it again n again.

Thou a apart of me being sad that you had ended "Till Death Do Us Part", but its well justified for the story cos wat more we need that Maaneet's togetherness. Am really happy that you are not leaving us but coming with another FF "Vivah".. The title it self reminds me of my ever Favorited movie "Vivah"..owwh my shahid n amrita.. my cutie cutie lovey dovey couple.. So you plan to pen another story by giving different shade to the movie itself..I can wait to read the story... I better get going to read it now...

Thank you my dear... Luv u lots... 🤗
NaimaMSK1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hey ritzyy !

Awsomee end and the epilouge was too cute 😃
Looking forward for your other story VIVAH 😊
Love the concept 😊
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

read all the updates ... loved them .,...
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome ending!!
loved it!!