MG FF-Till Death Do Us Part#8-Epilogue/Pg109/Jan14 - Page 77

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u so much di 4 this lovely story... U are an awesome writer and plz continue ur amazing work... This ff is being 1 of my favourite ff, close 2 my heart... I loved the height of love and trust both Maan and Geet have 4 each other... Their support to each other... When Maan needed Geet during NT fiasco how lovingly Geet handled the situation and brought back Maan to himself... And after goons entering mansion and harassing Geet how strongly Maan supported her... In the each and every line 4 Maaneet i could sense the intensity of their love... Even love seems to b a shorter word 4 what feeling u showed b/w them... I loved Maaneet family... How supportive they were and how understanding they had been in each and every situation arose... I loved each and every character u mentioned in this ff... I am feeling as if i am losing something... ;-( but looking 4ward to VIVAH...
Thanks again di 4 such a beautiful journey.. I never ever left any part and 4 me words are less 2 describe my love 4 it... Luv ya

lots of love
Sakshi
Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 12 years ago
awesome epilouge...
loved it to the core... wonderful description...
will miss this FF alot...
thanks 4 giving us a wonderful journey of maneet...

Ritzy, I can't believe that I just read the epilogue of "Till Death Do Us Part".

I'm sad to read the end but excited about "Vivah" and also wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading this FF. I always looked for your PM eager to read the updates.

Your FF took us through a great journey of different emotions and we lived every minute of it and enjoyed it.👏

I wish you All The Very Best for Vivah and am so looking forward to reading it, knowing you and your writing skills this is gonna be another great journey which we're all gonna enjoy.

Love 🤗
Dee
oh lovely sweety 😊
i am going to miss this ff but for sure, i will read this again and again from the archive 😊

thank you for such a wonderful ff😊
true to the title,  maan and geet are made for each other, it would be through these ffs we can always remember maan and geet 😊
Lovely epilogue.  Nice story,  Beautifully written.  Thanks for this ff.
Edited by reachsky2011 - 12 years ago
di,i am feeling to cry...my most lovely ff's ended..
but the end was just fabulous and very nice..
the way u share ur own feelings through thiss ff,we all going to miss it..
vivah'll rock as u have a specialty of writing very genuinely with different story...
so,di,all the best 4 ur new ff...
1 more thing-we won't forget this ff ever...it was really awesome
Beautiful  epilogue...😛...loved it...