nice update :)

thanks dear:)
waiting 4 next...
Edited by mandy15 - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
hai

this is awesome and great
good news... thnk god i was so tensed...awesomeEdited by maanmeet1 - 12 years ago

Ok friends time to post the last chapter – Epilogue for this FF.

But before I do that, I want say thank you to all my friends who have supported me on this journey.

As I had mentioned at the beginning of this FF, I have no writing experience. People like muskanp, FiresafireFire and Sridevi27 inspired me to write my first FF. Although I missed them reading this FF but can understand that they are probably quite busy.

But then on the journey I made some new friends as well. As a matter of fact this FF gave me very valuable friends who have become part of my life. I can't take names as I am sure I will miss few. But you all know girls whom I am talking about. Thank you so much for showering your love not only thru this FF but otherwise too.

As a write, I want to thank few readers specifically. Many of you appreciated my work but they not only appreciated but helped me in becoming a better writer. They always guided me and gave me critical feedback which truly helped me in writing better.

Mystique_girl – Based on your single feedback, I retyped 27 chapters of my FF which I had already written. But you know what, thanks a big thanks. You have influenced my writing the most and made me a better writer

Evasumi – You helped me in staying true to my characters and your detailed feedback helped me in keeping the story tight. Thanks

Rachna – Your detailed analysis helped me in progressing this story through some of the worst patches.

Asha2010– Your initial feed back was crucial without which I don't think I could have continued

Piya-, Anu, Abigina, Prethia, Ajenn, Aish, mishty.muna, sailu, khwaishfan, drdee, Rakhi – You girls have probably given the most in-depth analysis and comments to each of my update highlighting what worked and what not. Thanks a lot for that.

Once again I am really sorry, if I have missed anyone. It is truly just a memory loss from my side.

I have loved each of your comments and I truly hope you will continue this journey with my new FF - VIVAH

Thank you friends once again and I love you all

Chapter 117– Epilogue

Months passed with Geet going under numerous tests. There were days when Geet had to stay in the hospital for constant monitoring of hormone levels and amniotic fluid but Maan made sure he was there with her every step of the way.

News of twin was confirmed in the first ultrasound itself. Though knowing the sex is illegal but being a doctor Maan could easily identify in the fourth month that one was a boy and another a girl.

Everyone pampered Geet but no one could outdo Maan. He made sure to fulfill her every wish be it food, shopping or pure pleasure. Even though the pregnancy was very difficult, he supported Geet in every way.

First trimester was the most antagonizing due to fluctuating hormones and terrible nausea. Maan stayed awake many a nights comforting Geet. There on, there were some scary moments but other than that they both enjoyed the time in every possible way.

They decorated the nursery themselves and nine months later, two bundle of joy flanked their arms. They named them Maanav and Misha based on Maan and Mishti.

Maanav / Misha's second Birthday

They cut the cake with blessings of all the elders. Anjali being the big sister got to eat the first piece. Second piece also she ate after showing it to the baby cocooned in Pari's womb. Piya (Adi/Pinky's daughter) were next in line and then only Maan and Geet got to eat the cake from little fingers.

Maan and Geet laced their fingers together as they held each other's hand and gazed into each other's eyes with all the love in the world.

Raj, Rishab, Nisha, Juhi, Rahul, Pari, Annie, Arjun (Annie's husband) and the kids along with Adi and Pinky joined Maan and Geet as they adored their next generation and sang the song of eternal love.

rahe naa rahe hum mehka karenge
ban ke kali, ban ke sabaa, baag-e-wafa mein

mausam koi ho is chaman mein rang ban ke rahenge hum khiraamaa
chaahat ki khushaboo yun hi julfon se udegee, khijaa ho yaa bahaaren
youn hi jhumte aur khilte rahenge, ban ke kali, ban ke sabaa, baag-e-wafa mein

khoye hum ayise, kya hain milna, kya bichhadna nahin hain yaad hum ko
koonche mein dil ke jab se aaye sirf dil ki zameen hain yaad hum ko
isee sarazameen pe hum to rahenge, ban ke kali, ban ke sabaa, baag-e-wafa mein

jab hum naa honge, jab humari khaak pe tum rukoge chalte chalte
ashkon se bheegee chandani mein ek sadaa see suno ge chalte chalte
wahee pe kahee hum tum se milenge, ban ke kali, ban ke sabaa, baag-e-wafa mein

The End

nice epilogue...beautiful story...thnx for this story
awesome nice epilogue 
thanks for pm
Awesome epilogue! Loved this story! It was an amazing journey! Can't wait to read Vivah! Thank you for writing this awesome FF!
aww... Such a sweet love story...

i loved it...

it couldnt hv been better then this...

owesome ff...

the part i most liked was when after the samiraz trap and they were all showing on tv and all...family even believed it but geet trusted him..geet trusted his love..i liked that most..maans love for geet was so pure...just loved it yaaar...

i will miss reading this ff...