MG FF-Till Death Do Us Part#8-Epilogue/Pg109/Jan14 - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
maan ki kushi ka anth hi nahi

He stood up and lifted her in his arms and twirled around in the room…laughing wildly – "Oh my God….I can't believe this….I am going to be daddy…I am going to be daddy."

He brought her down and kissed her lovingly all over the face – "Thank you….thank you…thank you…thank you so much"

maaneet becoming parents
i am so happy when i read this part thanks u di

Geet smiled and cupped his face. She kissed at the base of his neck and breathed into his chest – "Thank you Maan….I feel so happy and complete"

They stood in each other's arms for some moments when suddenly Maan realized something. He quickly parted – "tum thik to ho na…Dr Kelkar ne kya kaha…ab tumhaari tabiyaat kaisi hai"

ye twins ka chakkar kaha se i mean hume nahi pata last part me esa kuch huwa fir bi yummy twings double congrats

"I will talk to Dr Kelkar and plan everything. We will have to go for some tests but you don't worry. I will try to make them as comfortable as possible. And, yes I think you should take leave for sometime till things stabilize….tumhein pata hai na jaan…first trimester kitna important hai…and because of medical history, we have to be careful. Also, did she confirm if it is twins?"

ye koi param para hi mene suna nahi
ladki ko twins in this khandan wo ab yaad aaya rahul geet r twins na

Geet blushed crimson at his question ' "Abhi nahi pata'.she did not do ultrasound saying she will do it only after appointment with you. But most probably twins hi honge. As far as mum knows all the girl children in the family have always had twins."

Edited by maaneet5 - 12 years ago
ha geet batana tha na MSK is my husband

Maan kissed her forehead – "Tumne Dr Kelkar ko bataya nahi ki I am your husband"

Geet smiled – "Woh bas baat hi nahi hui is bare mein…she asked about you and I said my hubby is out of country but before I could tell that who you are she started discussing the results. She was so formal ki meri himmat hi nahi hui"

maaneet conv was really funny regarding family

Maan smiled. "Yes she is very professional but a very good and senior doctor….You don't worry, I will talk to her….ab tum rest karo…neeche sab pareshaan ho rahe honge…maine aate hi thoda daant diya tha"

Geet was exasperated - "Maan!!!"

Maan answered nonchalantly - "Arre kya Maan!!! I was tensed…ok…abhi mein sabko bulata hoon"

si all r happy now maan kitne proud se kaha i am going to be dad

Maan smiled and said proudly– "Tension ki koi baat nahi hai….as a matter of fact it is good news…I am going to be dad"

Everyone blinked and then hugged Maan and Geet overjoyed with sudden happiness.

waise how pari know geet ki twins hone wale hi again param para

Pari – "Dekha Anjali….ab jaldi se do do bhai/behn aane wale hain"

di thanks for lovely update i am so happy and for pm
di i am really attacthed to this FF
i am so sad its being ended