MG FF-Till Death Do Us Part#8-Epilogue/Pg109/Jan14 - Page 67

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandhyabanoj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update,
best thing abt this Ff is there is no negetavity, only happiness and positive thinking, i enjoyed it to the core.
, plz tell me again when will u start u ur another MG Ff

ashuvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...i was so tensed of wat will
happen to geet...thank u for the good news...
waiting for the epilogue...
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Enjoyed the happy news hope everything goes well with geets pregnancy, hope there is no complications in her pregnancy.
meettu thumbnail
awsome loved it

dara diya tha hume bi maan ki tarah omg

maaneet going to be parents

loving it

waiitng for the next
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wow!Maaneet going 2 b parents.So sweet.Happy news.I'm excited.Can't wait 4 d epilogue
piya- thumbnail
Pata hai Di maine last update mein guess kar liya tha k the next update would be the last part of this ff aapko yaad hai aapne mujhse kaha tha k Vivah ka first part aap sunday tak post karoge and I was very sure that aap itne busy ho k u won't be able to manage 2 ffs and look my guess was right

First the update

loved the concern that Maan has for Geet I swear Di agar mujhe koi aisa mil jaye na main toh uske liye kisi bhi hadh tak chali jau Geet is so lucky to have maan in her life
aur maan ne puri family ko lecture sunadiya ki uski mishty ki tabiyat kharab hai ye kisine usse kaha kyun nahi he is such a nice husband

geet maan ki yaad mein tadap rahi hai aww geet ko dekthe hi maan ka gussa dur bhag gaya so sweet and look maan geet ne aapko kitna pyara surprise diya

app daddy bannewale ho i hope twins hi ho ek ladki aur ek ladka

Ab aapka question k what i loved about this ff

Pehli baat agar ye ff nahi hotha toh mujhe meri Di nahi milthi so this ff is very close to my heart
dusri baat maaneet ka relationship itna strong bataya aapne k ek baar bhi there was no place for any m,isunderstanding or negativity

The true essence of love was reflected in your FF

It is one of the best FFs that I have read

U r the best Di and I love u

urs Piggy (Piya)
ruchshah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good to read about the happy news!!!

But m sad😭, why are u ending this so fast???

I still want to read how maan n geet bring in their twins over the nine months...

guess good things come in small packages...but i am eagerly awaiting for the epilouge!!!

Also, u are continuing with vivah...but this one's gonna be close to our hearts...just like yourrs...being your 1st work!!!!

Good luck for your future works...n thanks for bringing TILL DEATH DO US APART to us!!

CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arre yar ye ff end ho gya??????
M so sad sad...

Last part k baad comment krne hi wali thi ki kahin ff end to nhi ho raha,pr nhi kiya,socha abhi nhi hoga PAR ye to end kr diya :-(

bt thnx u kept ur promise n gave a happy ending
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!! You just scared me Ritzy...

I thought it was going to be some kind of bad news... but you just turned everything ...

hhmm so Maaneet are going to be parents...wow...

But yeh kya yaar... you are ending it... I am so upset... I so want it to continue... but thik hai... Vivaah bhi toh hai... ussi se kaam chala lenge...

Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail