Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
part 112:
maan kya sincearity past ko maan ne me

Maan kept on staring at the wall in front – "Geet…she was my girlfriend and I was attracted to her more than any of my previous girlfriends. I genuinely thought she was my life partner. Being in same college, we spent lot of time together. I promise I never crossed my limits but I did….I did get close to her physically…I"

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 112:
maaneet ka ek dooje keliye trust deke aanke bhar gaye

Geet sighed and forced Maan to look into her eyes by cupping his face – "Maan…aap yeh sab kyon keh rahe ho….kyon soch rahe ho….You know I love you and I trust you more than anyone"

Maan just nodded.

Geet – "So do you think I am dumb not to know how much you love me and trust me"

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 112:
million dollar lines written by u di superb geet ki moo se ye sunthe yesa laga balki hawa me ud rahi superb mindblowing

Geet sighed as she placed her head on his shoulder. "You know Maan….trust your love, because she did not hurt me. How can she? Who is she to me….nothing. But seeing you like this hurts me…pains me Maan. You were young and attracted to her. She was there with you 24*7, studying together…same college. But tell me Maan, I have been around you forever as a child but we never felt anything like this. There was no mere attraction between us. I was with you only for sometime, as your patient and we both know how dull, pale and unattractive I looked during that time. So what you felt for me could never be mere attraction. You may have not known then, but now you do know the difference between what you feel for me and what you felt for her or any other girl."

maaneet5 thumbnail

part 112:

how nicely u have explained diff b/w infactuation and love
geet ore samira ka compare aasmaan ore dharti jaise diff he

Maan pulled her in tight embrace. "Don't….don't even compare"

Geet looked up at his face still in his embrace. "Exactly Maan…you never went after her even after being in a relationship….you preferred to stay alone then to follow her. For me, you left everything and came, even when you didn't know what I felt for you."

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 112:
sach hi to kaha geet ne
maan apne pyaar geet ko pane ko apne sab chod ke career sab family ke saath aagaya bina geet ki dil ki baat jane use comfort feel karwane wo chatha to apne papa ko baat batake geet se shadi kar saktha tha lekin nahi ye sab kia yehi diff hi jab samira chuti maan se maan want his research career maan ne use nahi choda na
maaneet5 thumbnail
part 112:
mindblowing lines written by u told by geet

"So don't…please don't let somebody insignificant in our lives impact us….yes we have a problem because she is trying to throw mud at our name…and we will fight it together...calmly and with brains because this matter does not warrant involvement of our hearts."

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 112:
i wish they live like this happily ever after

Saying this she lifted herself and pecked on his lips hard. That night they made love for a long time but more than passion it was filled with tenderness and love…Geet claimed him back with her love and surrendered herself to him.

maaneet5 thumbnail

now i came to part113

geet is brilliant in handling meadia wah hatsoff the idea of maan droping geet at office

Maan held his hand to calm the reporter– "Guys….please….Yes I helped Dr Sharma yesterday as she was stranded on the highway with a broken foot. There is nothing more or less to it."

maaneet5 thumbnail
confused samira ab hoja pagal maaneet magic me

Samira st – "What the hell is wrong with him. Why is he reacting like nothing happened? He is not angry for media or for what I said to Geet. Most likely that woman hasn't said anything to him but still he is calm about the media fiasco…hmmm"

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 113:
dr.sood is more ver a frnd to maan

Maan – "Don't worry sir….as I said there was nothing to it. We were friends in college but that was just that…college life is free from any responsibilities and reality. It is just media hype. Trust me"

Dr Sood had not interfered again but in the background made sure there were no awkward situations inside the hospital for Maan again.