Posted: 12 years ago
Great 👏
Loved it
Thanx 4 pm 😳
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
so they made her to leave with her own negligence...
wat more past trouble is left for them...
waiting for the next
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part
Loved how they gave her check mate
maneetmayur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😃gr8 WORK PLZ CONTINUE SOON. WONDERFUL STORU INDEED!!!!!!!!!!👏
-memorable- thumbnail
indeed Maan & Adi had checkmated sameera with Geet
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Ritzy...sorry 4 late likes n comments! thanks 4 da pm for parts 112-114. Read dem all nw! Emotional, intense n fab updates! Well written. Hate Sameera😡 ! Glad she has left! Geet trusted Maan n stood by him! Maaneet really understand each other! Adi is a good friend! Sam goin back 2 America! Precap is interesting, update soon! Happy New Year 2 u n ur family! Btw congrats on ur new FF Vivah...lookin forward 2 da updates! Will also look forward GHSP season 2! I am glad tht u alos decided to write tht! 😛
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updqte but yeh kya wapas trouble continue soon and sorry like button is not working
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice...they dealt with it perfectly...

one trouble goes n another enters..uff...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 115 – Past Troubles

Almost a year later - 12 December 2012

Geet felt very tired and had a slight headache as she tried to make her way to bathroom in the morning. She frowned "Yeh Maan na…saari raat sone nahi diya mujhe….aisi aadat daal di hai unhone…ab unki bahon ke alawa need hi nahi aati"

She freshened up and left for office. She was in the middle of meeting when her phone rang. She smiled looking at the number and excused her self from the room.

"Maan…kaise hain aap…a very good morning….bahut late soye na kal because of work….thoda space out kar lijiye apna kaam jisse you get proper rest….how is the weather today….is it raining like yesterday"

Maan smiled at the non stop questions and advice coming his way.

"Aap kuch bol kyon nahi rahe hain….tabiyat to thik hai na aapki?"

Maan chuckled – "Tum kuch bolne dogi tab bolunga na"

Geet made a baby face as Maan continued – "Good Afternoon Jaan….Mujhe miss kar rahi thi…hmmm"

Geet nodded her head – "Haan…kal puri raat neend bhi nahi aai aapke bina."

Maan smiled – "I am trying to come back early….don't worry Mishti…I will be back soon. Hope you were not in a meeting."

Geet walked to her cabin "chado woh sab….meeting weeting to chalti hi rehti hai….kya plan hai aaj aapka"

They continued to talk till Maan reached the research hospital in London where he was doing a special workshop.

Geet tried to engross herself back into the work, when she felt a sudden pain in her stomach and dizziness.

She rushed to restroom and saw spotting on her panty. She clutched her head as she felt dizzy again. "What's wrong…God…Maan bhi nahi hai ab kya karoon."

She would have ignored but for the bleeding and dizziness which scared her. She immediately called up Adi – "Adi, meri tabiyat thodi thik nahi lag rahi hai…tum kisi achi gyne ko refer kar sakte ho kya"

Adi was concerned – "Kya hua"

Geet was feeling shy to tell Adi about vaginal bleeding– "bas mujhe female docor se baat karni hai"

Adi got her an evening appointment with Dr Kelkar, head of hospital's genealogical department.

Dr Kelkar asked her few questions and then asked her to take some tests including a urine test and a blood test.

After discussing the results with her, Dr Kelkar reiterated her answer at Geet's question "There is nothing to worry about right"

Dr Kelkar – "As I said, we can't be sure till Dr Khurana returns. I am surprised as he has very few follow up cases but he needs to review your results before I can advice you further. I will inform his secretary to arrange for an appointment as soon as he returns from London. Meanwhile, take ample rest and don't tire yourself out. Take enough fluids and the medication I have given should help in stopping the bleeding."

Geet gave a sigh of relief – "Dekha buddhu….faltu mein tension le rahi thi…acha hua ghar mein kisi ko nahi bataya….I will tell Maan tonight and then inform others"

She came back home early and went to sleep.

Maan called her up in the evening but she suddenly felt did not want him to be anxious and decided against telling him over the phone – "Pata nahi kaise react karenge…kahin sab kuch chod ke na aa jayein…wasie bhi teen din ki to baat hai….I will tell him when he comes back and till then I will just take all the required precautions as doctor has mentioned."

She told everyone at home that she was feeling very tired and having a headache. So she is taking leave this week and resting at home.

Two Days Later

Maan smiled as he was able to wrap up his work early and so will be able to return back India today. Taking into account the weekend, this will give him three days leave and some time with his Mishti. Though he was away for onlylast two weeks but he was missing her badly and decided to give her a surprise and did not mention to anyone that he was coming home early.

Delhi Airport

Maan took a pre paid taxi and logged into his hospital account on blackberry to check for any urgent emails. He had instructed Raashi to clear up his mailbox and only leave urgent emails for him. But unfortunately he had been so busy in completing the work early that hasn't checked his emails in last three days. As once he reached home, no one was going to let him work, so he decided to make use of the time in taxi.

He scrolled through the unread emails just skimming at the subject line when his attention was grabbed by subject "Patient 123XXX – Urgent Appointment"

He clicked open the email and blood chilled in his veins as he read the email from Dr Kelkar –

"Dr Khurana,

This is in reference to patient 123xxx who is under your primary care. I need an urgent appointment to discuss emergency health issues impacting patient's health and well being. I want to stress the urgency as she can suffer heavy loss due to any further delay.

Regards,

Dr Kelkar"

Maan could not understand the reason as Geet had not even mentioned to him that she was not well. He immediately called up Raashi – "Raashi, Maan here"

Raashi – "Good Evening Sir"

Maan – "Raashi, why has Dr Kelkar written an email to me regarding Geet? What is going on and why did you not call me with the details"

Raashi was flustered as she had no idea…she had not co-related the patient number with name. Maan yelled at her and sensing her reducing to tears, he calmed down. He asked her to get in touch with Dr Kelkar and call him as soon as possible so that he could talk to her.

Maan practically ran inside KH to find all the elders sitting and having tea.

srilu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hai

hope there is no trouble im worrying