MG FF-Till Death Do Us Part#8-Epilogue/Pg109/Jan14 - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Whitepigeon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
R u giving any update tonight dear
Waiting for the update
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update...

Sameera really turned out witchy and Geet's trust in Maan is admirable 😊
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update, Hats off to Geet, love the way she handled the whole situation I'm sure she'll be able to handle that Samira cause I'm sure that she's up to no good, she's definitely gonna create some problems
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love the understanding between maaneet!
Firegurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great updates
thnx 4 pm
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
continue soon
waiting for next part
wow
loved it totally
reading it now
i missed the pm i think
but now me happy after reading
loved it to the core
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Note- Please Add Ritzypm to get PMs for this FF

Chapter 111 - Bait

A Month Later

Maan did exactly what Geet asked him to do. He treated Samira politely but maintained his distance and they finally settled in a cordial professional relationship.

Samira on the other hand was getting frustrated. She was working with a hospital in US and was bored with stagnation. After, breakup with her last rich boyfriend, she was relaxing or rather scouting for a new man at a golf club. It was there, that her eyes went to a magazine which ran the article on young dynamic Dr Maan Singh Khurana.

She felt many emotions hurling at her. She has been indeed a fool to let such a gem slip through her fingers. And that too when she had him completely smitten by her charm. He could do almost anything for her back then….almost. She remembered those days when he would wait hand and foot on her. But she had failed miserably to realize his potential. Brazenly she had broken up with him, tearing his heart, hurting him. She realized her loss as she saw the fame and money which he had…something she always yearned for.

Silently, she followed his career, finding details about him. And then, out of sheer boredom, she quit her job and applied for another one in the same hospital as his. She was confident about power of her charisma and knew she will have him again wrapped around her finger.

But once again, she had failed miserably. Maan maintained such a cold and professional relationship with her and there were no sparks as she had expected. She needed to shake the things a little bit. After all he married his family friend and that too after she almost died saving his sister. Oh yes, she had done her homework. She was sure their marriage was just a compromise and maybe something to which Maan had agreed more out of gratitude than anything else.

It was time to rattle this calmness and create opportunities. She smirked as she raised a glass to toast her own brilliance, firming up her next move.

14th September 7:00 PM KH

Geet – "Hi Samira…Maan is still not at home. You didn't meet him in office? Kuch kam tha"

Samira smirked. Of course she knew Maan was not at home because his secretary had told her that he was busy with surgeries which will take at least few hour more – "Nahi Geet…kuch personal kam tha….I mean I just wanted to talk to Maan about something other than work."

"Anyways, how are you. Settled in married life? You must be very proud to be married to such a famous personality. Must consider yourself lucky that a man like Maan married you"

Geet smiled ignoring the underlying current of her statements. She wanted to curtail this conversation short especially before anyone else came home – "Yes, I am quite settled. I have known Maan almost all my entire life so it was very easy"

Samira – "Oh really….so do you know we were together in college"

At this point Annie came from college and was furious hearing Samira ask that question.  But Geet who had noticed her entering the room with flaring cheeks, just asked her to cool it down by her eyes. Geet had inkling of where this was going and message was very clear to Annie "She will handle Samira on her own and did not want Annie to interfere."

Geet laughed out loudly– "Yeah!!! I know Maan is such a charmer and handsome. So you were one of the strings of his long list of girlfriends"

Samira's grew angry at Geet's words – "Not really. I was and will always remain his first love. They didn't mean anything to him. I was the first and last"

Geet smiled seeing her defensive reaction. She had her exactly where she wanted her to say – "Except me!!!! I am the last and his wife"

Samira was getting restless with each word from Geet. She felt like she was being slapped by Geet's words. But she was not going to give up. Today she was here with a plan and she was going to execute it.

She smiled cunningly as she picked a strawberry from the fruit plate kept in front of her – "You are so nave Geet. Sorry to break your bubble but there are some facts you should know. I am sure Maan hasn't told you everything. For example has he told you about the time we went to a strawberry farm to pick strawberries in Khandala. We had gone from college. That evening me and my entire dress was covered in the strawberries we had picked. Do you want me to give details…hmmm"

Geet was awed by the audacity of the girl sitting in front of her. But mere thought of Maan's name was enough to make her smile. She answered without giving anything away – "Well!!! No I didn't know….but now I know why he absolutely hates strawberries"

Annie who has been listening to the conversation at the door could not bear it anymore. She entered and stood front of Samira and shouted – "How dare you talk to my bhabhi like that. Get out and dare not step your foot again in this house. You mean nothing to bhai or to us"

Geet tried to calm Annie but she was very upset. Samira smirked and pointed a finger close to Annie's face – "I am going but let me clear you one thing….I am the only one your Bhai ever loved truly and nothing can change that fact. If you don't believe it I can prove to you. Next 48 hrs, I will be in his arms and you will see it for yourself."

Annie lunged forward to slap her but Geet stopped Annie and shook her head – "Nahi Annie….humare yahan guests ke saath aise pesh nahi aate."

She turned to Samira – "Maan will be late and I think you should leave now"

Samira just smiled and left. She had achieved what she came for. Today there will be fireworks. And if somehow that dumb wife of his kept quite, tomorrow's plan will totally ruin their faade of marriage and force her out of his life. Leaving him once again alone and vulnerable…all for her.

After Samira left, Geet could not check her anger on Annie for interrupting her in the middle - "Yeh tumko kya hua hai Annie!!! Aise behave karke what are you trying to prove. Don't let her rattle you. She is talking about Maan and I will not let you react like this and insult our relationship. I trust him completely and you know that…don't you"

Tears welled down Annie's eyes and she hugged Geet – "Sorry Bhabhi…aap jitni achi nahi hoo mein…mujhse nahi suna gaya"

Geet calmed her down and asked her to keep quite about this and not embarrass Maan in any way especially in front of everyone.

Precap - Trap
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res
omg..omg..omg
u r going to live for 1000 years di!!😳🤗
u knw just now i read ur comment in FT
and was about to stalk ur thread for an update
when i stumbled upon it!!!😃
yippieee me super happy
i so wanted an update!!!!!!🥳

n double yipiiee...me 1st me 1st!!!!

ohh now this samira is a typical villain hun!!!
hate her but her guts...maan na padega di!!!!!
she is such a cheapo...totally characterless!!!😡
hate her to the core!!!!🤬
n me super happy with geet's demeanor in front of tht Bi***
just proud of her love for maan😳
bas eager to what happens next!!!!!...
make sure it doesn't harm maaneet relationship!!!!!
hope maan koi galat fehmi me aake koi galat kadam na utha le!!!!😕
waiting for next!!!

now since i cudnt stalk for this update..
am stalking for another update abhi se!!!😃
AGLA UPDATE KAB MILEGA???😍😆

Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago