Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i hate this unwanted guest

Chapter 110 – Unwanted Guest

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 110 samira dont play such cheap tricks on maan

Maan looked at Samira coldly – "Geet did not tell you but we already have plans for tomorrow night which I can not change. I am sorry but can't make it tomorrow. Thanks for inviting though.

You should not have taken the pain of buying gifts for my family or coming here. There was absolutely no need seeing that my parents hardly know you. Thanks anyways"

maaneet5 thumbnail
ha di rishab ka gussa jayas he

After she left, Rishab shouted in anger – "Yeh sab kya hai Maan. Itni zaroori baat tum kaise chupa sakte ho hum sab se. Tumhein Geet ka khayal bhi nahi raha"

Maan closed his eyes in frustration but he kept quite, knowing fully well that his father was justified in his anger. But he was startled as he stopped abruptly. He looked up to see Geet calming Rishab.

maaneet5 thumbnail
geet ki understanding nature is really fantastic

Geet kept her hand on Rishab's hand "Please Bauji…aap shaant ho jaiye. Maan ne kaha na ki unhein kal hi pata chala aur kal raat woh bahut late aaye the office se. Main bhi so chuki thi toh woh kab batate. Ab unhe thodai pata than a ki Samira yahan aa jayegi. And I am sure aaj woh jaldi isliye aaye the ki hum sab se baat kar sakein."

thats why i love this geet maan love his misti

maaneet5 thumbnail
great statement given by geet

Geet – "Nahi Bauji….Waise bhi aap itni choti baatko leke apna BP mat badahiye. Main Maan se baad mein baat karlungi. And please, agar app logon ko sach me meri fikar hai toh don't. I don't think that woman is so important that we waste our precious family time on her. She means nothing to me or to Maan or to our family…right!!!"

Rishab sighed and nodded slightly in agreement. Maan looked in awe at his Geet.

maaneet5 thumbnail
ise kehthe hi sacha pyaar jisme koi shikayed nahi shak nahi bas yakeen pyaar

"Mujhe itna surprise kyon ho raha hai. She not only loves me beyond sanity but understands me better than myself"

Later in the night, Maan tried to apologize to Geet. They both sat on bed as Maan held her hand warmly in his.

"Geet Jaan, I am so sorry that not only you had to bear that woman's presence but also you came to know about this like that. Trust me, main tumhein kal bataane wala tha uske bare mein but you were so tired and it was so late. I just thought I will tell you today. Never expected her to come here like this. I am really sorr"

maaneet5 thumbnail
sach me maan to darr gaya geet ab takto uska heart bi ruk gaya hoga ese gesture mat do

Geet took her hand out of his hands in a jerk. Maan was startled. He had really thought that she will understand him and will not be angry.

maaneet5 thumbnail
sherni to maan ko dara hi dia fir pyaar se samj bi dia biwi se pyaari baate karni hi sorry nahi

"Chup bilkul chup….agar aapne ek baar aur sorry bola na toh main sach mein aapse naraaz ho jaaongi"

Maan was still staring at her.

"Aap aise kya ghoor rahe ho….are koi apni pyaari si biwi se aise maafi mangta hai kya…aur woh bhi jab aapne kuch kiya hi na ho"

"Aapko kya lagta hai…aapki biwi itni buddhu hai. Dr Khurana, I agree that you are a very intelligent but that does not mean I am dumb"

She linked her arm with his placing her hand on his thigh, caressing it slightly.

"Hmmm….I know you very well samjhe aap….mujhe pata hai kal kya hua tha. Also I think I understand Samira's intentions as well. So do you really think you need to apologize...hmmm boliye?"

maaneet5 thumbnail
maan sach me geet ke samne ek chota bacha banjata hi

"Kya bollon….tumhare paas aake meri sari batein….sari pareshaniyaaan khatam ho jaati hain. I love you Mishti"

Saying this he laid down keeping his head on her lap as she fingered through his hair, massaging his head slowly and gently.

maaneet5 thumbnail
maan uske emotions ke saath geet ka kayal raktha hi ore dost dr,sood jaise unka maan bi balance kartha hi

Maan continued "Phir bhi Geet, kuch toh karna hoga na. Mere liye tumse badh kar kuch nahi Geet aur na hi tumhaari kahi hui baat se badhkar. So, now you tell me what to do. I can talk to Dr Sood and tell him about my problem in confidence. I can't ask him to throw her out as that will be mighty unfair. But I can shift to another hospital. I know unhe acha nahi lagega but then I think he will understand my issue as well."