Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
dono ka fight badiya hi wo bi apne romance pe

Maan made an angry face – "Geet tum to aise keh rahi ho jaise you don't enjoy…ok I had put the cake on you but who went downstairs and then got that chocolate sauce upstairs and dribbled all over me…uske baad…tumne…kya kiya tha…you were lickin"

geet kya huwa sharmagayee ye maan poora ka poora besharam hi he was so open kuch bi kar saktha hi 

Geet kept her hands on her ears – "bas bas bas…ok baba….but…but….everyone want to celebrate and wish you on this day…hai na….toh family outing…..aur raat ko aap jo kahoge main karungi…lekin….lekin raat ko" Geet finished with pointing her finger at him.

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 108:
geet tu is tarah promise pe promise kiye ja rahi last pata na tere maan ne tera promise ka poora ka poora faida utaya

Maan held her finger with his finger – "Oh dear wifey…ab itna sweet promise karogi to main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon...last time ka promise yaad hai na"

Geet blushed – "Hey Babaji yeh maine kya keh diya inhe manane ke liye…Geet ab to tu gayi"

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 108:
plan me 1st part badiya hi maan to ungli chat tha reh gaya

First everyone travelled to chandani chowk. They walked through the winding lanes of old Delhi to a street called paranthe wali gali and had a hearty brunch of different paranthaas, chole bathure and lassi. All shared and tasted lot of varieties enjoying the old charm of traditional breakfast.

Maan sucked his fingers clean of the pickle – "Ummm….jo bhi kaho bade pa, mazaa aa gaya…it has been a long time since we had such chatpata and yummy breakfast"

He leaned towards Geet - "So Madam, what's the next plan…aaj din bhar hum aapke haath mein hain"

seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it, why now sameera is back. now that maan and geet will handle this problem together.
Miss-Riz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
firstly congrats on new thread and its an awesome update :) :)
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey   nice  yaar...i  loved  it...looking   fwd...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
so again samira chapter started awesome twist
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey has Maan told Geet about Sameera? Im failing to recall the story.. X
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
congrats for the new thread

n the b***h is back
waiting...
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Note- Please Add Ritzypm to get PMs for this FF

Wish all my friends a very Merry Christmas

Chapter 110 – Unwanted Guest

His mom looked at him sharply as he entered – "Maan….your old friend is here to meet you. Tumne Geet ko bhi nahi bataya ki Samira is working with you now"

Maan could feel the accusation and anger in her voice. He glanced at Geet who just blinked at him assuredly.

Guilt and anger surged into his veins as he answered – "Woh Mom….mujhe kal hi pata chala and I came home late so…By the way Samira what are you doing here?"

Samira smiled – "Uff o Maan…tum na bahut broing ho gaye ho. What do you mean why I came here. Arre, I came to India after such a long time toh I got gifts for everyone…wahi dene aayi thi. We have so much to catch on also, so I have kept a small party at home tomorrow. I also wanted to invite you for that. Please tum aur Geet zaroor aana. I have invited Adi as well. We will all catch up on good old times."

Maan saw the piles of gift at the table and then the disapproval in his parent's eyes. He thanked that Badi Ma and Bade Pa were not there else he had no idea how he would have faced them.

Maan looked at Samira coldly – "Geet did not tell you but we already have plans for tomorrow night which I can not change. I am sorry but can't make it tomorrow. Thanks for inviting though.

You should not have taken the pain of buying gifts for my family or coming here. There was absolutely no need seeing that my parents hardly know you. Thanks anyways"

Samira was disappointed at Maan's answer as he snubbed her but she maintained a cheerful outlook. She chatted with everyone with Maan answering in monosyllables. Only Geet seem to be talking to her and after sometime she left frustratingly.

After she left, Rishab shouted in anger – "Yeh sab kya hai Maan. Itni zaroori baat tum kaise chupa sakte ho hum sab se. Tumhein Geet ka khayal bhi nahi raha"

Maan closed his eyes in frustration but he kept quite, knowing fully well that his father was justified in his anger. But he was startled as he stopped abruptly. He looked up to see Geet calming Rishab.

Geet kept her hand on Rishab's hand "Please Bauji…aap shaant ho jaiye. Maan ne kaha na ki unhein kal hi pata chala aur kal raat woh bahut late aaye the office se. Main bhi so chuki thi toh woh kab batate. Ab unhe thodai pata than a ki Samira yahan aa jayegi. And I am sure aaj woh jaldi isliye aaye the ki hum sab se baat kar sakein."

Rishab - "Lekin Beta"

Geet – "Nahi Bauji….Waise bhi aap itni choti baatko leke apna BP mat badahiye. Main Maan se baad mein baat karlungi. And please, agar app logon ko sach me meri fikar hai toh don't. I don't think that woman is so important that we waste our precious family time on her. She means nothing to me or to Maan or to our family…right!!!"

Rishab sighed and nodded slightly in agreement. Maan looked in awe at his Geet.

"Mujhe itna surprise kyon ho raha hai. She not only loves me beyond sanity but understands me better than myself"

Later in the night, Maan tried to apologize to Geet. They both sat on bed as Maan held her hand warmly in his.

"Geet Jaan, I am so sorry that not only you had to bear that woman's presence but also you came to know about this like that. Trust me, main tumhein kal bataane wala tha uske bare mein but you were so tired and it was so late. I just thought I will tell you today. Never expected her to come here like this. I am really sorr"

Geet took her hand out of his hands in a jerk. Maan was startled. He had really thought that she will understand him and will not be angry.

She gently raised her finger and kept it on his lips and spoke sternly

"Chup bilkul chup….agar aapne ek baar aur sorry bola na toh main sach mein aapse naraaz ho jaaongi"

Maan was still staring at her.

"Aap aise kya ghoor rahe ho….are koi apni pyaari si biwi se aise maafi mangta hai kya…aur woh bhi jab aapne kuch kiya hi na ho"

"Aapko kya lagta hai…aapki biwi itni buddhu hai. Dr Khurana, I agree that you are a very intelligent but that does not mean I am dumb"

She linked her arm with his placing her hand on his thigh, caressing it slightly.

"Hmmm….I know you very well samjhe aap….mujhe pata hai kal kya hua tha. Also I think I understand Samira's intentions as well. So do you really think you need to apologize...hmmm boliye?"

Maan placed his palm over her hand

"Kya bollon….tumhare paas aake meri sari batein….sari pareshaniyaaan khatam ho jaati hain. I love you Mishti"

Saying this he laid down keeping his head on her lap as she fingered through his hair, massaging his head slowly and gently.

Maan continued "Phir bhi Geet, kuch toh karna hoga na. Mere liye tumse badh kar kuch nahi Geet aur na hi tumhaari kahi hui baat se badhkar. So, now you tell me what to do. I can talk to Dr Sood and tell him about my problem in confidence. I can't ask him to throw her out as that will be mighty unfair. But I can shift to another hospital. I know unhe acha nahi lagega but then I think he will understand my issue as well."

Saying this he looked at Geet face which had a slight smile - "Oh come on Maan….I don't know what you are saying….aap yeh sab kyon keh rahe ho. Mujhe toh yeh nahi samajh aata aap use itna bhaav kyon de rahe ho. Mujhe toh koi farak hi nahi padta us ladki se….do you really think I will get affected by such petty matter….Also I know she doesn't mean anything to you….so please just ignore and treat her like any other colleague…tum kyon upset hoke use importance de rahe ho…hmmm"

Maan sighed with peace at his Mishty's word. As usual she knew the right way to handle such things.

Geet bent down further curtaining his face with her hair. She slowly kissed his forehead, inching down the path of his nose to grab his lips in a gentle, long, passionate kiss. Steadily they were feeling each other as if renewing their vows and promises of love. Maan hesitated a little when she opened his shirt with his brooding mood. But Geet just ignored and kissed him till thoughts were oblivious from his mind. She seduced him to forget everything other than their love.

In the filtering moonlight, they made gentle and passionate love, celebrating their existence which started and ended with each other.

Precap - Bait