Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
part 108:
i love maan ka gift geet ki saja

Maan removed his hand and pushed his entire self onto her, trapping her hard.

He bit her neck – "Abhi to bahut shauk se cake laga rahi thi na tum….ab sazaa milegi tumhein aur gift hoga woh mera"

Saying this Maan lifted her and threw her on the bed a little roughly. Before Geet could register anything, Maan took the cake slice he had saved and liberally rubbed it on her face, neck and cleavage.

mishty_shona thumbnail
gud twist...bt i'm vry sure dat der won't be a MU track...haina??newayz waitin' for maaneet-sameera confrontation...😍
Be.edgy thumbnail
opps.. ab kya hoga ..
maaneet5 thumbnail
Ch109
maan wants to eat cake now

Geet gulped as Maan came closer ' "Ab mujhe cake khaana hai"

maan ur becoming very naughty 

Geet moaned in pleasure as Maan licked off each and every bit of the cake from her face and neck. When he reached to her cleavage, he ripped her nighty from front. "Maan!!!"

so maan got his b'day gift finally 

But Maan was in a trance. He then pulled her br* cup down and licked her entire chest eliciting throaty sounds from Geet which neither could decipher. Very soon Maan took his gift in entirety as he collapsed onto her after satiating his inner desires.
Edited by maaneet5 - 12 years ago
maaneet5 thumbnail
Ch109
maan tu itna naughty kab ban gaya re ha pehle se ho lekin chupa rustam nile geet ko dekthe hi ubar kar bahar aagaya

While closing his shirt buttons, Geet gave an exasperated sigh – "Maan…you have opened my hook again"

Maan grinned as his hand roamed her bare back inside her kurti – "Aaj mera B'day hai…mein jo chahe karunga…saying this he grabbed her for a deep kiss."

maaneet5 thumbnail
PART 108:
EXCELLENT DILOG BY MAAN HIGHLIGHT OF THE PART

Maan grinned as his hand roamed her bare back inside her kurti – "Aaj mera B'day hai…mein jo chahe karunga…saying this he grabbed her for a deep kiss."

Geet broke gasping for breath. She slapped at his shoulders and put her hook back.

SACH HI TO GEET TUNE DUST DANAV SE HI SHAADI KI

"Dusht Danav ho aap…. Ji nahi aaj aapki nahi meri marzi chalegi….maine jo kehdiya so kehdiya…itna bhi nahi kar sakte aap mere liye…maine pura din plan kiya hai and you will not say no"

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 108:
how cutely maan was talking with geet i love this maan very much

Maan – "Lekin Shona…itni planning ki kya zaroorat thi"

geet the sherni command

Geet – "oh Hello!!! aap ka Birthday hai….aapka pata nahi but mere liye bahut important day hai….is din aapke saath saath meri kismet bhi like di gayi thi"

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 108:
maan 's logic geet gussa superb geet bina paida huye maan ki sapne dekhne lagi ha

Maan was perplexed with her logic –"lekin Geet tum to paida bhi nahi hui thi tab"

Geet made an irritated face – "aap na…toh I was just waiting for you to be born….samjhe….ab mujhe kuch nahi sunna…aur waise bhi kitne din ho gaye koi family outing nahi hui hai….isliye hum sab bahar jayenge..haan"

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 108:
geet ka anoka surprise maan ki b'day keliye ore maan udas hi ki sabke saath manye apni biwi ke saath akele bitane ka time hinahi

Maan chuckled at the excitement in her eyes. He leaned a little bit towards her and said huskily – "Family outing…haaan….waise Geet tumhein mera B'day hi mila hai yeh family outing plan karne ke liye…agar main kahoon ki main apna b'day apni nayi nayi biwi ke saath akele mein guzaarna cahta hoon toh"

Geet looked at his face and whacked his shoulder – "acha…lekin aapko kya farak padta hai…b'day ho ya no ho…aap to waise bhi har rat apni nayi shaadi celebrate kar leto ho"

ore geet super excited for the holiday
maaneet5 thumbnail
geet soch ke boli ya bina soche bak rahi

Geet looked at his face and whacked his shoulder – "acha…lekin aapko kya farak padta hai…b'day ho ya no ho…aap to waise bhi har rat apni nayi shaadi celebrate kar leto ho"

maan ka gussa face dekne layak tha usne cake ko itna romantiocally kaya ore uski biwi shikayed kar rahi raat ki

Maan made an angry face – "Geet tum to aise keh rahi ho jaise you don't enjoy…ok I had put the cake on you but who went downstairs and then got that chocolate sauce upstairs and dribbled all over me…uske baad…tumne…kya kiya tha…you were lickin"