MG FF-Till Death Do Us Part#8-Epilogue/Pg109/Jan14 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago

part 107:

di letter was osum di jo bi usme hi wo aapka imagination ya muje to bahut acha laga

"My Dear Wifey,

You look so gorgeous that even angels are blushing seeing you bathed in this moonlight. I know there is no space for any words between us but today I want to thank God for making you for me. I want to thank him for giving you to me. You know Mishti, what makes you so beautiful? It is your heart. Your heart which is full of love. Your this very heart makes you the most beautiful women in this world and me the luckiest person. Luckiest person because it is my name which is engraved on this heart.

Thank you dear for being there in my life as my life is meaningless without you. Thank you dear for being there in my breaths as my breaths will stop without you. Thank you dear for loving me like you do as there is no love greater than this.

I love you Geet…my Jaan…my Mishti"

part 107:

total beach concept was really romantic di marvelous fantastic their love blosuming like a candle

After dinner, Maan and Geet walked on the beach with hand in hand. Water crashed around their feet as Maan pulled her closer to him. He placed a finger under her chin making her gaze at him. He looked in her eyes finding only immense love for him. He didn't know for how long they stared at each other but very slowly he inched his head down to suck her nectar. Geet put her hands around his waist as she felt his demanding lips kissing her. Till now their love which was anchored by the serene environment, finally stirred. As passion filled their heart, it took wings bringing on the need and urgency. On their own accord, his hands moved to feel her almost bare back, sance the solo threads on her neck and back. Geet quivered like a string as their kiss deepened conveying their necessity to be part of each other.

part 107:

the entire beach romance mind blowing pata nahi me kitni baar faint hui

Maan carnally entwined his fingers in her hair pushing her more inside him as she played havoc with his senses. Very soon even a small inch of fabric felt like a barrier and Maan pulled her strings as she cling to him like second skin.

Their breaths mingled as he pulled her into another deep kiss while his hands peeled off her blouse making her bare bosom thrust into his hard chest. 

part 107/:

Love in water naya concept hume crazy karne ka wo bi maaneet ke saath hi possible hi ur too good di
Geet's eyes glistened at the beauty around her. She came closer and whispered in Maan's ears – "Love me Maan….please love me now"

Maan looked at her with such wanting as she arched herself into him. They made love in the purity of water as sun shone and came up in the sky completely.

awesome update..
hate sammera to the core...

part 107:

Geet came closer to him – "Aap kya cheez ho…itna soch lete ho"

Maan kissed her on the forehead – "Abhi tum yeh kurta pehn kar aao phir main batata hoon tumhein main kya cheez hoon…waise I am sure you will look damn sexy in this and without this"

geet in maan kurta kya kayal hi maan babu
nice and short update ...
love it
Congratz 4 new thread di
awsome prt,i cant resist readng evn if my xams r dere..grt twist lets see kya hota h.
part 107:
is precap ne to di us din mera hosh hi udadi in which way
Precap – To Love a Woman

Hey Ridzy! 😊 Congrats 4 d new thread... 👏 Agn a lvly update... Maan is becumng naughty day by day... Finally, Sameera ki entry ho hi gayi... 😲 Ab toh aur b maza aayega 😉 Jst w8ng 4 Geet's reactn... 😳 Thnx 4 d PM... Do keep updatng often...