Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkiddoo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update dear ...wow so my guess was right it was indeed samira ...interesting now it would be interesting to she how geet and the family would react after knowing about it ...but dear i still have a doubt if samira knows about maaneet marriage i know it was a grand weeding with media covering it but still wanted to confirm it ...
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part...
sameera is back...
plz don't let any misunderstandings  between maaneet...
let both of them handle sameera
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
That was an interesting twist. I have full trust on Maaneet's relationship. There can never b any MUs.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, brilliant part
loved it
 loved the twist sameera
I would love to see maaneet together facing sameera
continue soon
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
i seriously wanted some past track to enter so that it wud spice up...
waiting for the next...
pl cont soon
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dhamaka twist?... very good ji very good...

ab toh samira ko geet se koi nahi bacha sakta...but hopefully geet doesn't MU maan for not telling her abt samira's entry in the hospital...
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread

hope no problems come between maan and geet because of sameera

hope geet understands maan

please update next part

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

First of all   CONGRATS for new thread...

Samira is back...she will try to create problem it is very much evident from her behaviour...what is she doing in his house...
don't his parents know about Samira...

but Samira is surely will be in problem because Geet knows everything whatever happen between them and Geet is Sherni...she will never leave anybody trying to give little bit of pain to her family members...

after such a beautiful honeymoon got over this twist is also very interesting...

interesting update...thanx for pm...
crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

morning maaneet lovey dovey moment was super cute...
d way maan entered doctor's lounge i luved it he seemed so fresh n happy but dat b***h had to come n fade his happiness [:@]...
his stressing on 'were' n replying dat everyone is everyone's frnd in college was truly karara...superb...
is b***h ka jaldi kuch krna di warna i'll kill her look at her audacity shes actually thinking dat maan will renew relationship wid her...such a cheapster she is...
maan's pov was written beautifully...everything from his restlessness to his complete faith on his mishty's decision was expressed beautifully...though i felt really sad seeing him so tensed after seeing him so happy n fresh in d morning...
awww luved d night seen n felt relieved seeing maan smiling...i luved d way he felt at peace wid his mishty's precense n bak bak...wish usne bata diya hota par kya karein di ko unwanted guest wala twist lana tha...
already super eager to read nxt part...
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I don't think samira can make any to maan nd geet... I m sure she wants maan back because he is famous nd rich now...