honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
congrats on your new thread😊
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Note- Please Add Ritzypm to get PMs for this FF

Thank you friends for showering your love on this FF. It is your support because of which I am opening yet another thread.

Lot of you asked me where I get these ideas. All I can say is some are modified versions of my own experiences and some of my dreams.

I was in Hyderabad for two years and being a north Indian foodie one thing I sorely missed was Punjabi aloo ke paranthe…yes just like our Geet. One day, we discovered a Punjabi dhaba serving authentic paranthas. Every Saturday after that me and my friends will go and have our brunch there. That was inspiration for a very real paranthe wali gali.

Few months back I took my son to a water park and his smiling face gave me the idea for that.

And last one – Bryan Adams, well that is my dream. I am a crazy fan and it is a promise to myself that one day I will attend his concert.

Now enough of my bak bak….Enjoy the next part

Chapter 109 – Old Memories

8th August 2011

Maan  - "Geet meri tie kahan hai"

Geet – "Deti hoon baba…kitna shor machaate ho….mujhe bhi late ho raha hai"

As Geet gave tie to Maan he pulled her wrist hard making her curves hit his chest.

Geet – "Maan!!!"

Maan just smirked and gave her a wet smooch. Tie was forgotten on the ground as he raked his fingers in her hair kissing her like there was no tomorrow.

Maan – "Mishti….aaj main aane mein late ho jaunga….so this is to keep me alive for those extra minutes away from you"

Geet blushed – "Aapko to na bas bahana cahiye….waise I will be waiting for you"

Saying this she raised herself on tiptoe and pecked him. Before Maan could react, she giggled and went to the door – "Jaldi kijiye Dr Khurana….I am getting your breakfast ready"

Maan shook his head and smiled, getting ready quickly.

8:30 AM

Maan entered the hospital with a smile and humming a song to himself. He entered doctor's lounge to grab a coffee before starting his day. He flashed a smile at Adi but raised his brow questioningly seeing his friend's tense face. Very quickly, his own expression turned cold and harsh as his lips presses in a thin line. His jaw clenched seeing the woman standing next to Adi.

Dr Sood – "Good Morning Maan!!! Glad you came. I want you to meet our new doctor in pediatric department. She will be working with Adi. Meet Dr"

Dr – "Hi Maan!!! How are you? It has been so long"

Saying this she came forward and gave a hug to Maan. But Maan stood straight without returning her gesture.

She parted and gave a dazzling smile. She turned to face Dr Sood still holding his arm. "Dr Sood….Maan and me were in same class. As a matter of fact we are very good friends. Right Maan"

Maan just kept a straight face – "Were…we were friends Samira. I don't think we have been in touch for quite some time and in college, everyone is everybody's friend"

Samira's ego was hurt by his words but she smiled outwardly. "Oh come on Maan….tum kabse prudish ho gaye ho….waise bhi I am here now so we will renew our relationship…and moreover as much as I know you, you never shy away from making friends with beautiful girls"

Samira stressed on the word relationship which did not go unnoticed by Maan. He gave an uncomfortable smile and removed her hand from his arm – "people change with time Samira"

Saying this he nodded at Dr Sood and Adi and walked out of the lounge.

Whole day Maan was restless after meeting Samira. Adi had come down to talk to him later but he had been busy with patients at that time. Maan was quite agitated with her presence.

"I should definitely tell Geet about her joining. But how will she react. I know she trusts me completely but still, how will she react knowing Samira is here in flesh and blood. It is different to accept that she is no more in my life when she is not in front of my eyes everyday but now? No no…what am I thinking. My Mishti trusts me completely. She knows Samira has no place in my thoughts.

But nevertheless it is such an awkward position. I myself don't want to be anywhere in her vicinity. But what can I do? I can't ask Dr Sood to release her as that would be very unprofessional. And it will hurt Dr Sood a lot if I myself look for a change. What reason will I give?

Arhhh….this is so painful dammit.

……

Calm down Maan. Just relax. Talk to Geet and do whatever she wants. After all nothing matters more than her happiness. I will do whatever will make her happy. Nothing else matters. She trusts you more than herself and has been your support when everyone was against you. So she will know how to handle the situation and you need to trust her judgment and love."

Such thoughts kept on swirling in his mind and he fervently waited for the long day to end when he could find solace in his Mishti's arms.

11:00PM

He reached home and smiled for the first time since morning looking at his angel sitting in the couch. TV was on and Geet was sleeping while hugging a cushion in her arms. Maan moved towards her and slid his fingers gently on her face to tuck her hair lock behind her ear.

Geet opened her eyes dreamily – "Maan….aa gaye aap….kitni der laga di aaj aapne….mujhe pata tha aap late aaoge but itna late…bilkul khayal nahi rakhte aap apna"

Maan found peace in her non stop chatter as she went about placing dinner for them and detailing about her entire day in office and at home.

Maan had dinner along with her and retired to their room. He wanted to speak to her about Samira but then changed his mind looking at her tiring face.

Maan – "Kitna thaki hui lag rahi hai…aaj rehne deta hoon….kal pakka jaldi aake bata dunga. Abhi bataya to bichaari thik se so bhi nahi payegi…apni nahi to meri fikar mein saari raat guzaar degi"

Next Day 6:00 PM

Maan avoided Samira completely by not entering doctor's lounge. He went outside with Adi for lunch and avoided going down to pediatric department to meet him.

He came early so that he could talk to Geet and take some decisions.

As he entered the Haveli, Laachi informed him that entire family was waiting for him in the drawing room. He wondered who was the guest and was shocked to see Samira chatting with all.

Precap – Unwanted Guest