Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
AMAZING! Please continue! I ama die hard fan of 1995 BBC version of P&P! AS my name denotes...I am a MrDarcy fan and became an ASR fan coz he reminded me of MrDarcy!

Colin Firth is my favourite Darcy ever!
pc17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

AMAZING! Please continue! I ama die hard fan of 1995 BBC version of P&P! AS my name denotes...I am a MrDarcy fan and became an ASR fan coz he reminded me of MrDarcy!

Colin Firth is my favourite Darcy ever!

Thank you and YAY!!! Finally someone who is just as obsessed as I am! I agree Colin Firth was born to play Darcy, he is the best Darcy end of. πŸ˜‰
pc17 thumbnail
Hi! I wrote this OS quite a long time ago and have decided to turn it into an SS well because creative juices are flowing I suppose...I posted the second part separately some time ago too but am reposting it into this one along with another update so scroll down for part 3. If you would like PMs let me know and I cannot stress enough please please comment. 

Part 2

My teenage counterpart

It took him a mammoth effort and a half to look away, from the object of his affections. WHAT THE-! "The object of his affections"?! That's it- he was losing his mind! In fact, this was hardly breaking news for Mr Arnav Singh Raizada. He had long since discovered that his sanity was slipping away from him, into abyss. It terrified the living daylights out of him. That HE-the biggest control freak you could ever imagine crossing-was unable to keep any reins on his own mind, his own heart and least of all, his own body. This was a damn right atrocity! The middle-class girl had stripped him of all control, and then left him with nothing, except a big ache in his chest where he imagined his heart to be. An ache that came on full throttle when she was in close proximity and tenfold more when she was out of his sights. It did not even make sense in scientific terms! Everyone knows you don't actually feel any emotions with your heart; there should be no goddamn ache. Yet here he was defying nature and thoughts of her plagued his mind. He despised her. He despised the way her memories haunted him. He despised the way she made him feel like a teenage boy again, unable to hold down his sinful thoughts and emotions. "Wasn't going through puberty once enough?" Heck-he bloody despised the way he knew deep-way deep- down that he...what? Didn't actually despise her?

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He looked at her again and he forgot to breathe when her eyes met his. Thankfully for him, she looked away quickly. Damn! Was his cover blown? He thought he had been doing a pretty god job of stealing "subtle" glances at her every now and then. Ok slightly more than every now or then. He couldn't help himself though, he really couldn't. Arnav Singh Raizada cursed himself under his breath using all kind of profanities. "Man I don't even think I was this bad when I was in my prime..."

"Mr Raizada? Are you alright?" questioned Mr Saxena (he finally appears in person! Hurrah! He does exist...).

S***! He forgot about Saxena! The man was going to think he had tourettes! He could feel the blood colour his cheeks and he was visibly sweating. "WHAT THE-! He wasn't actually going through puberty again was he? And where was Aman when you needed him?"

"Ahh yes-yes I am Mr Saxena. Thank you."

He stopped to clear his throat. "What were we talking about? What were we talking about?" "What you said was very... interesting. Excuse me-I have to uhhh tend to something." 

The man shot him a concerned, perplexed look but nodded all the same. "Great-he knows I'm mad." Fuming, he quickly looked around for her but she was nowhere to be found. Even more infuriated that she was out of his sights, he stormed out the front room to look for her. He was going to give Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta a piece of his mind!

ASR stomped through the hallway. He was allowed to do that-it was his house! Where was she? He had come full circle. He had checked the kitchen, outside the mansion, every room and the poolside...

He thought about their "encounter" earlier by the poolside. He licked his lips in remembrance of how ravishing she looked-he could have taken her right there and then. In fact he had come to the poolside intentionally after seeing her exit the front room, knowing she would be alone and he had followed with some intent to carry out something along the lines of whatever he was thinking. He smirked to himself as he recalled how adorably huffy she got when he told her he had come out to tell her to come inside quickly, almost-dare he think it-disappointed. She had obviously closed her eyes earlier in anticipation of a kiss but he was not going to succumb so easily. He was the mighty ASR! He would make her suffer, teasing her mercilessly, until she was as restless as he was. No more Mr Nice Guy (albeit whatever the version of a "nice guy" was in Arnav's dictionary, probably not the conventional one). He hated to admit it but he wasn't against his brother's engagement. This marriage between Akash and her sister suited him well-there was more opportunity for him to meet her, tease her, bother her, to the point where she would also think about nothing but him. "Hmph...Serves her right!"

He wasn't even sure why he was looking for her now. What would he say to her? Sure he would give her a piece of his mind but what would he scold her about? Tell her off for invading his thoughts. "You idiot!" He mentally cursed himself.

"Arnav" there it was, the one voice that commanded his attention. The voice was soft and surprised but it got his blood raging through his veins. He swivelled round on his feet and his breath hitched. She was a vision of loveliness, the curls in her open hair and the suit without its using "pimp-me-up" razzle-dazzle (namely the baubles- oh how they drove him insane!) only served to accentuate her beauty.

"Khushi," he whispered softly, obviously forgetting the rage from moments before. He stepped forward and they both synonymously asked in effect, "What are you doing here?"

Oh the audacity of this girl riled him to no end! She dared to ask him what he was doing here- in his own house?! "I came looking for you!", his mind screamed. He obviously couldn't say this thought so he took a deep breath to compose himself and said through gritted teeth, "What do you mean by what I am doing here? It's MY house I can go where I want. More importantly, what are YOU doing here?"

He saw her pout and his demeanour softened. He really wanted to kiss those lips! Why were they so glossy? Is this what lip gloss was invented for- to entice men into becoming their 15-year old hormonal counterparts? He wanted to frigging sue those cosmetics companies. He mentally cursed at them- they were to blame for making him behave in this animalistic, savage way!

"Anjaliji asked me to get something." He saw how she evaded his eyes. "So if you would excuse me, I really ought to be getting back to the party." 

She made a swift movement to leave but he caught her wrist. How many times did he have to tell her not to avoid him? It infuriated him yet she never learnt. Or she just never chose to take any note of him. This just served to annoy him further.

His eyes darkened. She looked at him, eyes wide in shock.

"Not so fast, Khushi Kumari Gupta. We have unfinished business." And with that they both disappeared to their hiding place by the poolside. 

Please tell me what you think πŸ˜Š

Edited by pc17 - 12 years ago
pc17 thumbnail
Part 3

Coming round full circle...

Khushi's breathing became heavy as she felt her heart hammer against her ribcage. How she let herself get into this situation in the first place was beyond her comprehension. In fact, this occurrence seemed to be undoubtedly familiar. Her leaning up against a wall under the dark sky by the shimmering poolside, with a certain someone leaning over her, with eyes signally that something very very dangerous was about to happen. Her breath caught in her throat, as she witnessed his eyes rake over her form, finally settling on her heaving bosom. They twinkled mischievously in the starlight. "What am I? A piece of meat?!" Khushi mentally rolled her eyes. Except his smirk indicated she must have physically expressed her annoyance too.

Her eyes widened in horror seeing him so smug. She turned her head to see that he had very much got her trapped, encased in his arms either side of her, as he pinned her to the wall. She slowly lifted her eyes to look at his face, elation evident in his countenance, like he had just reeled in the biggest fish in the sea. Hmph-like she was going to make it that easy! She cleared her throat but that horrid smirk seemed unwilling to become unstuck to his face. She cleared her throat again.

His grin broadened. "I heard you the first time." 

There it was again-that ludicrously sexy voice! It was sending shivers down the length of her spine and she felt herself slump slightly-and rather embarrassingly she might add- as her knees threatened to give way. Khushi blushed-had he noticed?  He wasn't giving anything away, eyes transfixed on her, as if trying to hypnotise her. And you know what-he might actually have been succeeding on that front if Khushi's increasingly hooded eyes were anything to go by. Was his intent to just turn her into wobbly jelly-or worse, a puddle of goo? She'd be damned if she let him on to the incorrigible sensations he sent shooting through her, merely at a blasted syllable leaving his mouth. Khushi used every ounce of strength in her body to straighten up and look the Laad Governor in the eye.

"If you're done Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, with INSPECTING me, then may I leave?" At his raised eyebrow, she added, "please your royal highness?" That shockingly elicited a smile from him. Khushi's eyes narrowed. "So the Laad Governor does have a sense of humour after all..."

Ignoring the look of amusement on his face, she continued, "Anjaliji, I need to get back or else-" She became brain-dead as he inched nearer to her face.

He whispered seductively, "or else what Khushi." 

The heady mixture of his minty breath mixed with his cologne would have been enough to make her melt but the extra special addition of a sickeningly sweet-yet deadly sexy-crooked smile at the end was enough to make her comatose. Not just her, it was enough to send any girl, comatose.

Khushi gulped (it was much needed to gather some time to put scraps of thought together). She exhaled and attempted to string together a sentence, not an essentially easy task mind you in normal circumstances with Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, let alone in these erm...special circumstances. "Khushi, get a hold of yourself girl?" She mentally slapped herself a few times on either cheek. Involuntarily she found she must have been living through the motions, jerking her head side to side because Arnav's bemused voice broke through her "Khushi-get-it-together" session.

"Erm...are you alright?"

Her eyes snapped open to meet his. He was staring at her as if she was deranged! Khushi turned crimson as she almost died of embarrassment. What she would give for the ground to swallow her up right now? She wanted out right now. His proximity was turning her mad! She scrunched her eyes in concentration-probably trying to will the ground to engulf her-but opened them instantly when she heard his throaty laughter. What the-!

Khushi stared at his animated face in disbelief as he stood clutching his stomach and doubling over in laughter. Was this really Arnav Singh Raizada? Khushi subconsciously joined in too though she didn't really understand what was so funny. As soon as she joined in, Arnav's laughter stopped abruptly. His face darkened as his steely gaze bore into her. What was happening? She shivered involuntarily and her heart skipped a beat as he leaned into her neck. She felt her knees weaken as he whispered against her ear, "I told you we have unfinished business. It's time we complete it."

Khushi's eyes widened as he pulled back. "Wh-wh-what? Let me go now!" she stammered, pushing against his chest.

In one swift movement, he held both her arms captive in his tight grip, and moved them around to her back. With his other free hand, he gently cupped the side of her face. Khushi stared up into the face of the man before her. Her breath caught at what she saw. His eyes were laced with passion and there was no hint of that annoying smirk anymore. Khushi panicked and her heart began racing. Was he not playing games anymore? Was he really going to do something? His expression was the softest she had ever seen. As he edged nearer, she squeezed her eyes shut...

*HICCUP*

Arnav's eyes shot open. "What the-?!"

Khushi's joined his a split second later. "Woh *hiccup* I don-*hiccup* all of a sudd-*hiccup*-"

"ENOUGH!" Khushi shivered as his booming voice ran through her. He was shaking in anger.

She took a deep breath but yet again...*hiccup*

"Shut up!"

*hiccup*

Khushi flinched when she saw his jaw clench.

Through gritted teeth, he spat, "You better shut up or else!"

That was enough to flare Khushi's anger. How dare he! It wasn't her fault she had hiccups! And instead of offering to help, he was pushing her buttons!

"Or else *hiccup* what *hiccup* !"

Arnav's clenched his fists but his voice was low and quiet now as he tried to keep a lid on his anger and ignore the disruptive hiccups. "Or else I'll have to help and be warned Khushi Kumari Gupta, the price for my help is costly!"

How dare he! "Oh be careful there or I might faint from shock! *hiccup* Arnav Singh Raizada and help don't belong *hiccup*  in the same sentence *hiccup*-"

Before she knew it, she was being pulled into a broad masculine chest, her lips ravaged by cold hungry ones. After a whole minute-an age in Khushi time- they finally broke free, both gasping for air. After another minute, standing there gasping, Khushi launched at a self-satisfied Arnav, shoving him in the chest.

"What the-!" she fumed.

Arnav licked his lips. "See and you said Arnav Singh Raizada can't be helpful!" he said mockingly. Khushi glared, incredulous, threatening to blow up into a ball of smoke-either that or she was trying to burn Arnav with her gaze, it was hard to tell. That annoying smug look returned to his face.

He taunted, "Now you have to pay the price...congratulations Khushi Kumari Gupta you have now become Arnav Singh Raizada's slave!" 

Edited by pc17 - 12 years ago
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
amazing loved it
do continue soon plz
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . ... I cudn control laughing at the hiccups !!! ... due to which I skipped over the part where they kissed ... I had to re-read that !!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ended thumbnail
lol arnav'sego is too big for him
xxx
kawkabon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hiccups.🀣  just totally khushi i guess.

cant wyt for the nxt update and thanx for the pm.
pheonix24 thumbnail
nice...😊..the 'hiccups' part was funny...πŸ˜†
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome loved it can't believe him well written very funny awesome thanks for the pm