on screen and off screen pairs

Mendesarmy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
on screen abhay and piya

offscreen truly speakin ritwick and sukirti cuz they look cute together and he wuz in sbs wid suku

p.s. danish cud be wid maya 
comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also think offscreen rithvik and sukirti looks cute and amazing together more than vivian and sukirti...even onscreen i liked the chemistry between Jeh&Piya...I wish rithvik and sukirti come together as the main lead in another show soon!!!!!!!!
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
in offscreen pia pahle se apna life partner choose kar chuki hai..
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
On screen it shld be Vivian and Sukirti only coz they hv AMAZING chemistry!!
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
i dnt lik jeh & piya 2gether

Edited by luck - 12 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kashu_luv4eva

vivan-sukirti only visu

KYA BAAT KAHI
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
my vote will always be abhiya onscreen b/c they are one magnetic couple that can make you feel their pain in your heart by their chemistry! they are fab together onscreen.

and offscreen ofcourse ViSu, how can i forget those cute sa scene where she stand on vivian feet b/c it was cold, they eating from same noodle cup, their funny comments about each other, their offscreen proposing scene hai that was really cute scene. for me it starts with abhiya and never ends with ViSu😍

as for others i don't even now they exist but abhiya and ViSu b/c i don't have time to see something that makes me🥱
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

<font color="#990099">my vote will always be abhiya onscreen b/c they are one magnetic couple that can make you feel their pain in your heart by their chemistry! they are fab together onscreen.

and offscreen ofcourse ViSu, how can i forget those cute sa scene where she stand on vivian feet b/c it was cold, they eating from same noodle cup, their funny comments about each other, their offscreen proposing scene hai that was really cute scene. for me it starts with abhiya and never ends with ViSu😍

as for others i don't even now they exist but abhiya and ViSu b/c i don't have time to see something that makes me🥱
</font>

Bang on! 👏 Bani🤗 ,cudnt agree more! 😉 u said it all! even 4 me,it was,is n wil always b Abhiya n Visu! 😳
cant c anythng beyond dat!
ritviksuku thumbnail
yes ritvik suku 4ver..lov them

i seriously want them in new show bt suku..ne chhutti le li.ab main kya karunga?
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sukku already has a BF in real life😆

And onscreen you don't need to ask because Abhiya were, Abhiya are and Abhiya will, always be the perfect and the hawtest. Their chemistry and passion is undeniable.