Why discrimination in giving special power/s?

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Now this thing I am sure either bugs many or many just do not notice.

When Shraddha went out she was asked to nominate two chaps for Captaincy next week and she chose Mahek-Amar.

Similarly some others were asked who they want to nominate for eviction or save from eviction!

And look at our Hink Hink Hink Hink Nagrani! Big Boss asks her to nominate a cook for all inmates for a few days!

What is this? Such inconsistencies not only will make a difference in the outcome of the end result, but in any case doesn't appear fair too!😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm...just yday i was thinking, how will BB be able to keep the secret of andrew and mishra being only guests when he throws the big bomb at the evicted contestant...

i guess he didnt want the contestants to know yet, so avoided asking for someone to be safe/nominated...
coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anyway they would come to know abt it once the nominations for this week starts,so thats not the thinking behind this discrimination..:)
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bigg Boss saved Sunny Leone from direct eviction.. 😉
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bb is totally rigged for the green room !
salman entry also has created greater sympathy for the losers
plus the po*nstar with the heart of gold also lives  there ! 
ugh 

I think andrews behavior with the housemates is very indicative of the environment 
he doesnt mingle with the green room at all !
he clearly enjoys sho n sids company more 
I am more inclined to believe him because he doesnt have a stake in the game , also he doesnt know any of these ppl personally 
so he is  judging them by their actions 
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Poor Sho after 76 days she gets to nominate a cook😉
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In general - What is non-dis-crime-nationally in Bigg Boss? Nothing is consistent to start with so pointless evaluating, BB show is all about giving viewers what they want that is controversies / conflicts, to get TRP's.

Bigg Boss himself cann't confine to Hindi language as he preaches that is a shame to point out one small fact, go figure what is right or wrong? On that note - I am curious how will BB disclose Sunny's profession in shudh hindi??? Maha Ashlil chal chitr ka sitara ??? 😆 The fact that we are discussing today's episode at length without favoring any other past episodes solves BB's purpose Period. Nothing beyond that... watch N enjoy if non-enjoyable flip the channel.