Poll Question :

Sallu has managed to change Sid's bad habbits:

Poll Choice
Agree
Disagree
No comments
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Sid's purpose for coming to this show was to become a better person and get his mother back.

Although he believed he had changed himself a lot but Sallu has helped him greatly!!

Sid doesn't have a father (if you notice his surname is Bhardwaj and his mothers surname was Sharma).

So it is pretty understandable that Sid lacked proper male leadership in his life.

3 cheers for Sallu for actually changing his personality in such a small time. 👏 👏 👏
Edited by lippi - 12 years ago
👏 bang on! You have given me that point which I was missing and was not able to point out! 
The reason why Sid is so bigdra hua is because he didn't have a father during his childhood! I know people will say that there are many children who don't have fathers but then their mothers take on the responsibility of a father or they have other strong authoritative figures in their life who guides them! But in Sid's case his mom is more immature than him! And they way he always searches for someone whom he can look upto simply shows how he didn't get that father figure in his life! He searched for it in Shakti Kapoor, the Sky and then Amar! 

But in reality Salman is unknowingly filling in that void! He is playing the role of the strict father figure for Sid who tells him what is wrong and what is right!

He definitely craves for a strong father figure! Someone who can tell him what is wrong what is right, how a man should behave etc etc! This is why he keeps on molding himself according to strong male authoritative figures (Shakti, Sky, Amar)! A strong authoritative father figure is very important for every male child! If that goes missing then the child's personality development is hampered! 
Edited by fizzi - 12 years ago
Salman is "proper" male leadership? Perhaps he should start doing what he is preaching.. 
My God you sound like a 100 and 10% correct.
That sounds completely complete about Sid if that makes sense.
And Fizzi everything you wrote also sound completely true...
He has changed but not just for changing sake, he genuinely seems like he is eager for a change. 
i loved how salman mentioned that he has gone to jail
He also asked it everyones act was fake for footage 
or are they really like that 
he sympathizes with the situation but he feels there is a way to conduct one self
secondly the men in house needed it !
sid is still young n can change 
sky n amar r losers ! 

Sid was literally shivering and on the verge of tears. One shout from Salman and he would have wept like a child. Did you notice how he did not volunteer to shake hands and hug with Salman because he was so scared, Sallu had to call him 😆
Originally posted by MahekFTW

i loved how salman mentioned that he has gone to jail
He also asked it everyones act was fake for footage 
or are they really like that 
he sympathizes with the situation but he feels there is a way to conduct one self
secondly the men in house needed it !
sid is still young n can change 
sky n amar r losers ! 

agreeed!! 😊 i would have loved it if Salman would have spoken to each contestant alone for 5 mins as well! Sid would have benefited a lot from it!
sallu khud to sudhar jaye phele 😆
For a while Dog can straight his tail But Vile man never stops doing wrong things , Even on Being refused Sid misbehaved with Sky !
I really like the comment.

Salman should have spoken to each of them individually just like he spoke with Andrew.

Sid would have been benefited, as he would get some useful feedback on how to improve further.👏