Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Watch this again before you sympathise with LA (Page 4)

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

I don't sympathize with her. Sorry folks. I pity her situation and never wanted any girl to be cheated on. But she is not supposed to be a sympathetic character. I was not too bothered by her tears.

This is exactly how I feel myself.

Lavanya turned a new leaf. Kushi became her new 'best freind'. She adjusted to Raizada family.
All very well. But I never was able to shake that image of her in the first few episodes when she was acting extreamly cruelly towards Kushi.

She has definite potential of becoming the next vamp.
Anyways, I never really warmed up towards La although everyone else seems to go gaga over her. It went to the extream when some people actually wanted ASR to be with La rather than KKG. I was literally puking down my keyboard few days back when all those posts popped up gushing about the 'chemistry' of their hug Dead

Anyways, yes I feel bad for her. I hope no woman will have to go thorugh such heart break (although I still am not certain if La truely loves ASR. She loves the idea of being with ASR. But does she love him unconditionally? Thats something we might never know.)

My feelings for her is acceptence of her presence (in the story of our beloved Arhi) bordering on indifference. I really did not care about her when she was in RM as ASR's girl friend and I don't care now that she's leaving.
And her presence definietly denied us some rubba ve moments. Thats Another reason for me to want her to leave as quickly as possible so that the coast will be clear for our pair to rabba ve in peace.

Edited by hirushinz - 17 December 2011 at 7:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaSStephysreemeeraZuzanaDiamondLifeMrDarcyfan

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
And honestly, is she really Khushi's best friend?? I have never seen Khushi share anything with her ever. She has used Khushi always. Even in friendship, I think deep inside she sensed that Khushi had a connection with ASR, so she wanted her to be around her to get to ASR. Where has Khushi ever shared anything ever with her?? I don't understand this "best friend" relation between the two.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilasreemeeraZuzanaInfofanDiamondLifeMrDarcyfansunaina02

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

And honestly, is she really Khushi's best friend?? I have never seen Khushi share anything with her ever. She has used Khushi always. Even in friendship, I think deep inside she sensed that Khushi had a connection with ASR, so she wanted her to be around her to get to ASR. Where has Khushi ever shared anything ever with her?? I don't understand this "best friend" relation between the two.

you are quite right. Deep down she knew it was always Kushi that shared that special corner in ASr's heart. I have said this in another post but I always interpreted her starting to wear dresses that looked like Kushi's was a subconsiouse attempt at making herself look like kushi infront of ASR's eyes.

This hit me hard when she actually wanted  a dress with pompom and gold borders like Kushi's.

And yes Kushi never really considered her as a close freind. Her relationship with La was more of an acquaintance type. She always kept her transactions strictly professional with La.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SStephysreemeeraMrDarcyfan

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
SHE NEVER WENT IN HOSPITAL WHEN KHUSHI'S DAD WAS ADMITTED...SHE WAS SO SELFISH... AND SHE NEVER TRY 2 UNDERSTAND THE REAL ARNAV... KHUSHI UNDERSTAND THE REAL ARNAV... KHUSHI FALL IN LOVE WITH THE REAL ARNAV... NOT ASR,THE RICH BUISNESSMAN... I HOPE KHUSHI AND ARNAV ALWAYS BE 2GETHER... I NEVER LOVE LAVANYA... TYPING FROM MOBILE. I M IN TUTION

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..DiamondLifeMrDarcyfan

serendipity235 Senior Member
serendipity235
serendipity235

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I think we are missing the big picture here. La's tears are not about Arnav alone. They are also about the family she has grown to love and consider her own. Leaving them is going to be a wrench as well.
Plus, her future had been all mapped out and now she has to rethink her whole life which is scary enough (especially since thinking is not one of her strong points!). She has all my sympathy here.

But, she's not going to miss Arnav a whole lot cos she was never 'with' him in any real sense. I found it disturbing that she was prepared to ignore her instincts and was pushing go ahead with the marriage even up to last minute when Arnav was trying to speak to hear.
High time she learned to be honest and deal with reality as well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sneak-peekSStephyCDlovesbk2

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
haha su thanks but  i am not going to sympathise with blah
now that there is a post of her turning -ve then it will be never LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Su - La has definitely been mean to KKG in the past - even though now she has changed, I wish her well, but I don't sympathize with her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
oversympathise! may be!!!

I like her, but It seriously dint make me feel sad when she was turned doWn by ASr! My heart felt it totally, but I want Arhi together, so its for the best, so i dint really feel sad !

It's gud that she is leaving for good!

I like ASR changing n showing that he is regretful and apologetic towards her!

now I want a little of love story between ArHi!

Go to top