Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Watch this again before you sympathise with LA (Page 3)

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I don't sympathize with her. Sorry folks. I pity her situation and never wanted any girl to be cheated on. But she is not supposed to be a sympathetic character. I was not too bothered by her tears.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeera--Krish--CDlovesunaina02

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
La can most definitely come back as a vamp because we have seen her capability here.

I don't feel too bad for La. Breakups are painful but she admitted she was kidding herself.  

I also think the CVs can manipulate the story to look like KKG was a double agent trying to force the marriage thing on La because she knew ASR will ultimately leave her because of it.  Or at least that is the line she can be fed by Mami or Shyam.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephychammak_challosunaina02

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

@ Su,

I like the new La and I don't think she is gonna be a vamp !

But I have a question ! La has behaved so rudely to Kushi in the past, but when she changed for good, did she apologize for her rude behavior ? No, but she returned it with hundreds of thanks and sincere, genuine gestures. So, we all praise her and say how close have Kushi-La grown.

In the same way, why ASR is not treated ? He has apologized to Kushi unlike La and paid her babuji's hospital bills which can't even be compared with La's good deeds, has been nice to Kushi whenever possible, has been her pillar of support/strength but still people want Kushi to leave ASR.

I know the relationship dimensions are completely different but still.,

Why ?

perhaps, I can attempt an answer.

The reason is that Khushi has to "feel" with unwavering confidence that ASR is her support. We know it, but khushi does not. So until ASR makes khushi actually feel his love for her, and expresses his unreserved love for her, we will not accept his olive branch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeerasbk2sunaina02

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

The reason is that Khushi has to "feel" with unwavering confidence that ASR is her support. We know it, but khushi does not. So until ASR makes khushi actually feel his love for her, and expresses his unreserved love for her, we will not accept his olive branch.

I wasn't mentioning about the acceptance of ASR's deeds but was instead curious why some want Kushi to leave ASR for a new guy / spinster life / all options that dont't have ASR in the picture LOL

Edited by -Nithi- - 17 December 2011 at 6:48pm
shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

La can most definitely come back as a vamp because we have seen her capability here.

I don't feel too bad for La. Breakups are painful but she admitted she was kidding herself.  

I also think the CVs can manipulate the story to look like KKG was a double agent trying to force the marriage thing on La because she knew ASR will ultimately leave her because of it.  Or at least that is the line she can be fed by Mami or Shyam.

OMG! STOLE MY WORDS EXACTLY MY FRIEND...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128MrDarcyfan

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
The only reason I sympathize with La at this point, is because it can't be easy loving someone knowing they don't love you back ... although it is her own fault, but don't we all make mistakes when we want something so much

The way she treated Khushi at the beginning wasn't right, but the moment they became friends bygones were left as bygones

I really hope she doesn't return as a vamp...even though SP normally rolls that way

Supna9sbk2

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Originally posted by serialjunkie

I wasn't mentioning about the acceptance of ASR's deeds but was instead curious why some want Kushi to leave ASR for a new guy / spinster life / all options that dont't have ASR in the picture LOL

then those people are watching the wrong show.

sbk2MrDarcyfan

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
La was never the girl for ASR...whatever said and done..ASR and La might be equal in status and other things..but as a couple they dont fit together. La has never understood ASR's pain or emotions like kushi did...she is incapable of that...what is love without emotions. This break up was looong due.
And its good in a way for La..she can find someone suitable to her.
Same way nobody can be a better partner to kushi ...the way kushi can bond with Arnav in emotions and passion she can do that with noone else. 
These two are destined to be together...period.

Edited by Zuzana - 17 December 2011 at 7:17pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

JordinsreemeeraMarybartonSupna9CDloveasha...sbk2MrDarcyfanbikerider

Go to top