Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
oversympathise! may be!!!

I like her, but It seriously dint make me feel sad when she was turned doWn by ASr! My heart felt it totally, but I want Arhi together, so its for the best, so i dint really feel sad !

It's gud that she is leaving for good!

I like ASR changing n showing that he is regretful and apologetic towards her!

now I want a little of love story between ArHi!

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
la is one character i dont sympathize with cuz she is defi  going to be a kaba main haddi
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I felt sorry for her when ASR broke up with her saying he never felt for her what she felt for him!

But I am not about to spend weeks sad over it! She already KNEW he was not in love with her! It was fairly clear, but she hung around! She also knew HE never asked her to change, but she changed to fit in with the Rsaizada's coz she knew it will be hard for her to ever get a committment from ASR without his family accepting her!

Therefore, I feel bad that she is let down, BUT it is for the best, as what is the point in committing to a man who is not in love with you!

Sooner or later it will end in tears, and might as well be sooner than Later!
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I felt sorry for her when ASR broke up with her saying he never felt for her what she felt for him!

But I am not about to spend weeks sad over it! She already KNEW he was not in love with her! It was fairly clear, but she hung around! She also knew HE never asked her to change, but she changed to fit in with the Rsaizada's coz she knew it will be hard for her to ever get a committment from ASR without his family accepting her!

Therefore, I feel bad that she is let down, BUT it is for the best, as what is the point in committing to a man who is not in love with you!

Sooner or later it will end in tears, and might as well be sooner than Later!

Honestly, I think she should have left like 2 months ago. I was quite fed of her...
barunlove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shes so sweet now past is the past you should beleive in living in the present
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunlove21

shes so sweet now past is the past you should beleive in living in the present

We can never forget our past . In that case we will never learn any lessons of life .
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sunaina02

And she never said sorry to KHushi for all her misdealings with her in office and calling the police in Raizada mansion

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctjEISPaVNs[/YOUTUBE].

Come on DI she has changed. 4 that matter even Arnie baby. y cant u forgive her if v r being magnanimous with ASR. LA dint even turn vampish on finding out ASR's concern 4 kushi.