Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The only reason I sympathize with La at this point, is because it can't be easy loving someone knowing they don't love you back ... although it is her own fault, but don't we all make mistakes when we want something so much

The way she treated Khushi at the beginning wasn't right, but the moment they became friends bygones were left as bygones

I really hope she doesn't return as a vamp...even though SP normally rolls that way
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

I wasn't mentioning about the acceptance of ASR's deeds but was instead curious why some want Kushi to leave ASR for a new guy / spinster life / all options that dont't have ASR in the picture ðŸ˜†

then those people are watching the wrong show.
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
La was never the girl for ASR...whatever said and done..ASR and La might be equal in status and other things..but as a couple they dont fit together. La has never understood ASR's pain or emotions like kushi did...she is incapable of that...what is love without emotions. This break up was looong due.
And its good in a way for La..she can find someone suitable to her.
Same way nobody can be a better partner to kushi ...the way kushi can bond with Arnav in emotions and passion she can do that with noone else. 
These two are destined to be together...period.
Edited by Zuzana - 12 years ago
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Marybarton

I don't sympathize with her. Sorry folks. I pity her situation and never wanted any girl to be cheated on. But she is not supposed to be a sympathetic character. I was not too bothered by her tears.

This is exactly how I feel myself.

Lavanya turned a new leaf. Kushi became her new 'best freind'. She adjusted to Raizada family.
All very well. But I never was able to shake that image of her in the first few episodes when she was acting extreamly cruelly towards Kushi.

She has definite potential of becoming the next vamp.
Anyways, I never really warmed up towards La although everyone else seems to go gaga over her. It went to the extream when some people actually wanted ASR to be with La rather than KKG. I was literally puking down my keyboard few days back when all those posts popped up gushing about the 'chemistry' of their hug 🤢

Anyways, yes I feel bad for her. I hope no woman will have to go thorugh such heart break (although I still am not certain if La truely loves ASR. She loves the idea of being with ASR. But does she love him unconditionally? Thats something we might never know.)

My feelings for her is acceptence of her presence (in the story of our beloved Arhi) bordering on indifference. I really did not care about her when she was in RM as ASR's girl friend and I don't care now that she's leaving.
And her presence definietly denied us some rubba ve moments. Thats Another reason for me to want her to leave as quickly as possible so that the coast will be clear for our pair to rabba ve in peace.

Edited by hirushinz - 12 years ago
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And honestly, is she really Khushi's best friend?? I have never seen Khushi share anything with her ever. She has used Khushi always. Even in friendship, I think deep inside she sensed that Khushi had a connection with ASR, so she wanted her to be around her to get to ASR. Where has Khushi ever shared anything ever with her?? I don't understand this "best friend" relation between the two.
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: bidz

And honestly, is she really Khushi's best friend?? I have never seen Khushi share anything with her ever. She has used Khushi always. Even in friendship, I think deep inside she sensed that Khushi had a connection with ASR, so she wanted her to be around her to get to ASR. Where has Khushi ever shared anything ever with her?? I don't understand this "best friend" relation between the two.

you are quite right. Deep down she knew it was always Kushi that shared that special corner in ASr's heart. I have said this in another post but I always interpreted her starting to wear dresses that looked like Kushi's was a subconsiouse attempt at making herself look like kushi infront of ASR's eyes.

This hit me hard when she actually wanted  a dress with pompom and gold borders like Kushi's.

And yes Kushi never really considered her as a close freind. Her relationship with La was more of an acquaintance type. She always kept her transactions strictly professional with La.
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
SHE NEVER WENT IN HOSPITAL WHEN KHUSHI'S DAD WAS ADMITTED...SHE WAS SO SELFISH... AND SHE NEVER TRY 2 UNDERSTAND THE REAL ARNAV... KHUSHI UNDERSTAND THE REAL ARNAV... KHUSHI FALL IN LOVE WITH THE REAL ARNAV... NOT ASR,THE RICH BUISNESSMAN... I HOPE KHUSHI AND ARNAV ALWAYS BE 2GETHER... I NEVER LOVE LAVANYA... TYPING FROM MOBILE. I M IN TUTION
serendipity235 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think we are missing the big picture here. La's tears are not about Arnav alone. They are also about the family she has grown to love and consider her own. Leaving them is going to be a wrench as well.
Plus, her future had been all mapped out and now she has to rethink her whole life which is scary enough (especially since thinking is not one of her strong points!). She has all my sympathy here.

But, she's not going to miss Arnav a whole lot cos she was never 'with' him in any real sense. I found it disturbing that she was prepared to ignore her instincts and was pushing go ahead with the marriage even up to last minute when Arnav was trying to speak to hear.
High time she learned to be honest and deal with reality as well.
bikerider thumbnail
haha su thanks but  i am not going to sympathise with blah
now that there is a post of her turning -ve then it will be never 😆
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you Su - La has definitely been mean to KKG in the past - even though now she has changed, I wish her well, but I don't sympathize with her.