Watch this again before you sympathise with LA

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
And she never said sorry to KHushi for all her misdealings with her in office and calling the police in Raizada mansion
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctjEISPaVNs[/YOUTUBE].

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
forgiveness is divine, she is getting an apt punishment ie. being rejected in love, for all her past misdeeds. Chalo maaf kar dethe hain, nahi?

Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've started drifting away from IPKKND because it has lost its spark. But I have listened to Rabba Ve after how many days, you dont know, and I remember how I fell in love with the serial. Where are those Rabba Ve scenes that make this serial magical?? There used t be one in every episode.

All serials start off soo good, but then start fading away like Pratigya and Navya and definately Maryada (in my opinion anyway).I hope IPKKND doesn't do the same. 

I can now remember those scenes at the start and I love them, why cant we just go back in time and re-experience all those beautiful rabba ve moments??

Btw, does anyone remember the scene where the door handle broke off? Arnav wanted to tell Khushi something, what was it? I think everyone has forgotten about that.

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
hmmm tht was past ! she didnt do a crime :) ! tht was her old ego :) !! which doesnt have it no more :) !! now its a different lavanya ! who has changed in every way :) 

sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

forgiveness is divine, she is getting an apt punishment ie. being rejected in love, for all her past misdeeds. Chalo maaf kar dethe hain, nahi?

Sure maaf kar denge phir bhi she should not be over-sympathized.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Danika

I've started drifting away from IPKKND because it has lost its spark. But I have listened to Rabba Ve after how many days, you dont know, and I remember how I fell in love with the serial. Where are those Rabba Ve scenes that make this serial magical?? There used t be one in every episode.

All serials start off soo good, but then start fading away like Pratigya and Navya and definately Maryada (in my opinion anyway).I hope IPKKND doesn't do the same. 

I can now remember those scenes at the start and I love them, why cant we just go back in time and re-experience all those beautiful rabba ve moments??

Btw, does anyone remember the scene where the door handle broke off? Arnav wanted to tell Khushi something, what was it? I think everyone has forgotten about that.

oh no we all remember that scene .
Who can forget the blue shirt and Lemme finish 😳😍

I will compile the scenes and post it by midnight ( eastern)

serialjunkie thumbnail
you know i was thinking. ASR has been 100 times more rude to khushi

in fact in some of the episodes he insults, humiliates her and calls her gold digger, down market , choti aukath, opportunist etc, and in fact in front of an office full of people too, yet we are willing to forgive him at the first instance of remorse he shows, i am willing to forgive la too by the same virtue. 🤗

sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

you know i was thinking. ASR has been 100 times more rude to khushi

in fact in some of the episodes he insults, humiliates her and calls her gold digger, down market , choti aukath, opportunist etc, and in fact in front of an office full of people too, yet we are willing to forgive him at the first instance of remorse he shows, i am willing to forgive la too by the same virtue. 🤗

Never ever again dare to compare ASR and La .😆

Just joking. My intention for posting this to stop people over sympathizing with La and also be prepared if she turns into a vamp later . Because she was one at the beginning.
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am ready to forgive her if she leaves the show ASAP. I never really liked her in spite of the change.
serialjunkie thumbnail
nahiii, i will dare not, mujhe chappal nahi khani hai LOL!!!