India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 96)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
@Shatru - Hain na?? It'd be like a last-ditch attempt to manao his patnijee - and I'm pretty sure it'll succeed with flying colours!
Koi baat nahin, I enjoy reading your writings! Actually I agree with you, there just somehow seems to be more ways of writing (and generally bigger vocab for some reason) to write dark and sad. I hope CVs show us some PhAb moments!!

@Bday - HAHA it'd be super cute if he spends the whole day in the kitchen and comes out with the cake, but himself all floured and smelling of eggs! Phulwajee would be too impressed!LOL

LOL I'm watching today's episode online right now and I found the whistling bit and the Abhay's entry bg music pretty hilarious...LOL

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

SPOILER ALERT 

Ahhh! The first half mein se that 4-5 minutes were a blessing. sigh...I'm so in love with AP. Day Dreaming

No no they didnot meet yet unfortunately. But their bonding was shown beautifully. He knew she needed him, and she just knew that he will be coming for her. Ufff! It was such an emotional scene. 
Dont know about others but personally i liked it alot. 

But the precap.,..I had to be a pessimist but i think the precap was misleading and they wont be meeting before Tuesday. Ouch

yup they wont meet before tuesday
because first he is going to go to that place where nani is...
he will find her dead ...then will he go searching for Phulwa and find her...
so i am under the same impression
unless monday end but most likely everything will go till tuesday
man do these cvs know how to drag or what

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
YESSS I FEEL SO LIBERATED NOW

SPOILER ALERT

Ok so Abhay's entry was woah! So dhamakedar! Ishtyle se! Though it was really heart-wrenching to see how he only kept repeating the same line over and over...Anujee, here I was hoping he might just happen to mention "Meri Phulwa" par usne to kamsekam dus bar bolta rahan "Meri biwi ki jaan khatre mein hain". And the way he just held on to the knife with no feelings...I'm pretty sure it's the numbness of his emotional pain that clearly overrode his physical one. The way he bashed up the guy - there's no way Kulbushan's gonna live after he finds her. The last bit was the worst, when he starting tearing after saying her name...
Phulwa too...calling out for Abhay...even more tear-jerking because she could hear his voice from so far away...only one name on her lips because he's the only one she can depend on...

I don't know how many thunderous claps I gave to him when he discovered the voicemail and figured out it was Kulbushan! And Gauri's call coming on the perfect timing - CVs outdoing themselves again!

Scary Kulbushan is scary, but funny Kulbushan is just too hilarious! What up with the whole joker act of looking around!!LOL

The last bit was really sad, though there was nothing Phulwa could've done about it. And I'm thinking that red packet is the clue? I think it looks like bangles - probably belonging to Abhay's mom. And she said Abhayka badla! So now she knows.

Precap - CVs dhoka-ing us again, pretty sure Phulwa's flagging down some other random car and Abhay's elsewhere. Hmph. Already giving us such heart-breaking scenes and on top of that more jhuti tassali. So I guess they won't even meet till end Monday? I mean Abhay'd have to find his nanijee's body and possibly after that cry over her for a while...and Phulwa's probably gonna run around somemore...Khair jo bhi ho hopefully Monday precap we'll see em together??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sAmeres-Gaganjot-tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

SPOILER ALERT 

Ahhh! The first half mein se that 4-5 minutes were a blessing. sigh...I'm so in love with AP. Day Dreaming

No no they didnot meet yet unfortunately. But their bonding was shown beautifully. He knew she needed him, and she just knew that he will be coming for her. Ufff! It was such an emotional scene. 
Dont know about others but personally i liked it alot. 

But the precap.,..I had to be a pessimist but i think the precap was misleading and they wont be meeting before Tuesday. Ouch

Agree on every point!
The AP bit was really heartening, for once their bond had strengthened to beyond physical distances. The way he kept chanting over and over and grabbing the knife, he lost it for a moment there. And the way she kept taking his name...well this makes their reunion just that much sweeter:)

Ugh stupid precap. If he seriously found her on the road like that it'd be too damn easy. I don't think she'd get help that fast either - the goons are probably still chasing after her and I'm guessing it's when they've all surrounded her that Abhay'll appear. Meh:/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gaganjot-tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Yes when Abhay entered I was like going 'yay' lol. Yahi hoti hai tashan mein entry. Wink

@Meri biwi- I know!! I didnt know whether to cry or laugh with joy that he finally said it. It was a total aww scene. And he looked totally in trance! 
And the whole scene was just wow!
Uff i feel like saying alot but i dont have time right now. :/

Yes i do too think they wont be meeting before tuesday end...or so. Sigh! this wait!! :((
-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Vita: you described the scene beautifully that i can imagine how it was! ahh finally the realization is coming to him!!! Day Dreaming
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
@ vita and anu love the way u guys analyze each scene and I must say both of u write wonderfullyClapClap
Oh I would love tosee abhay dress up as shatru to manao phulwa that will b supr cute on his part
And abt the festival...I guess there is a loong time fr karvachauth to come ...I am nt sure bt I think
I was really hoping fr Holi to b litt;e early this year..generally it comes in MarchSmile Holi is a supr romantic festivaland since phulwa's maangh is still suna abhay can fil lit up holi ke bahane...bt march is a long way to comeCry cnt wait tht long

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93Amerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

Vita: you described the scene beautifully that i can imagine how it was! ahh finally the realization is coming to him!!! Day Dreaming

Thank you so much!Hug

You haven't watched the scene yet right? Well, it's really worth the wait!:D (Yesterday was such a waste of time seriously) Abhay enters with this 70's amitabh bachhan cop style bg music, and he totally swaggers in with this straight face. At first he puts down the gun and so do the other cops, but he doesn't stop walking towards the guy. And when the guy threatens to kill the police officer, he just says" Meri biwi ki jaan khatre mein hain". The zombie walk with the zombie-face and the chanting - he was literally in a trance! The knife part was scary too! And he would've probably killed the guy if Jiten didn't stop him.
I think the part after that was the sweetest, when he realised what he was doing and only said Phulwa and starting to tear again. 

Realisation didn't just come to him, it smashed him in the face with a bulldozer weighing a few hundred tons. He looked nearly possessed with angerOuch

Makes you wonder what he'll do when he finds her. Seems like a 20-minute hug+kissing her entire face 10 times over won't be enough to settle his relief:/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_s

Go to top