India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 95)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
@Hug - I don't think so:/ They've never had a proper interaction since their marriage, and soon after the hug was the shelter scene (YAY) and after that some cutesy dialogues but no proper hug sighhh... I want a total gale milna tightsy embrace!!

@Room - I don't think he'll be able to leave her alone after this whole mess (if he does try go off Thakurayn better push him in and lock the doorsLOL) and as you said, even after she gets over the hadsa and him over his nani's death, they've got a lot of talking and stuff to do. Mostly from his side but I'm sure she'll have question of her own:)

@Love - Well, technically the white cloth flying in the air, kind of like dupatta flying scene? As for eyelocks...I dump all of it on Abhay's side, he stares at her unashamedly for generally, any reason lolLOL

But yes, it is very true. They've never had any intentions of love on their minds, in fact it would've been the last thing they'd dream of. But it happened anyways, and now they can't stop it. Abhay discovering his new-found emotions and Phulwa revisiting her old feelings...pretty sweet:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sAmeres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Lol hamare din ginne se no use cause in the show they will easily show like weeks have been passed. They want us to assume that they dont show everyday. 
Like in that sbs segment Abhay said ke 'hamari shaadi ko do mehane hogey hain.' If we start seeing and counting days tu mushkil se one month hoga but see they want us to think ke 2 months hogaye. LOL

And...didnt Phulwa stay in hospital two days? Confused
After he brings her flower one more day passed...or maybe i'm getting confused. All the scenes are lil mixed up right now. 

But the thanks for the precap of all the events. Very accurately summarized. :)
Seriously this week made me forgot from where we started. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
@Hug- Same sentiments. :D

@Room- Same again lol. Jab itna kuch ho raha hai tu why not shift into one room. Seriously i hope either Dadi or Thakurian makes them get into one room. LOL

@Love- Lol yeah but well there are or definetely were some shows where in every alternate epi the heroines duppata was being made use of for everything other than its intended use. :|
Thank God Phulwa didnt wear one to begin with. LOL

Ah Abhays eyelocks are nothing compared to some I have seen in other shows. lol

Khair alls welcome as long as we get PhAb right! Wink

Edited by Ameres - 20 January 2012 at 4:16am
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Lol hamare din ginne se no use cause in the show they will easily show like weeks have been passed. They want us to assume that they dont show everyday. 
Like in that sbs segment Abhay said ke 'hamari shaadi ko do mehane hogey hain.' If we start seeing and counting days tu mushkil se one month hoga but see they want us to think ke 2 months hogaye. LOL
Exactly!! I was wondering the same thing when he mentioned the shaadi being 2 months. 2 months LOL!! Next thing you know they're celebrating their first anniversary already!!
Generally I can understand them skipping around days when considering events that aren't connected, such as new pilan or Phulwa deciding to do something else. But in this case all these events have been running in sequence so...I mean, it would be a little strange if they have a few days gap in between every event that occured?Confused

And...didnt Phulwa stay in hospital two days? Confused
After he brings her flower one more day passed...or maybe i'm getting confused. All the scenes are lil mixed up right now. 
Ohh it was a new day? Oh wait, I think it was...Abhay getting the call that she'll be discharged the next day...Hmm I think I did skip a day! True, it's pretty confusing:/

But the thanks for the precap of all the events. Very accurately summarized. :)
Seriously this week made me forgot from where we started. 
Haha you're welcome! I was thinking of starting from the explosion ki raat then I realised it kinda stretched all the way back to the dance party.
So much character development in such a short time...well we've been watching for over a month of all this now so I guess it isn't as jhatke to us.

Ohh but before they get to the wedding anniversary they'll have to go through all other rasams and festivals (seriously I'm kinda mainly looking forward to karva chauthLOL
Aaah! There's so much to pilan for us!:D
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
@Anniversary- LOL! Yeah but itni jaldi nahi. Like you said alot has to happen before that. I hope by the time that comes AP have made progress in their relation which im sure hogi and that should be really special. 

@Festivals- Oh yes! They are the best to bring couples closer. Dont know when karva chauth will come but these days alot of shows are shown celebrating the Lohri festival. 
I dont know what it is about but seems like a traditional affair so can we have that? Under the current circumstances the chances are almost null but maybe after next week when everything will be back to some what normal so can we expect some celebrations waghera? :D
Some cute light moments between PhAb.. Day Dreaming
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

@Anniversary- LOL! Yeah but itni jaldi nahi. Like you said alot has to happen before that. I hope by the time that comes AP have made progress in their relation which im sure hogi and that should be really special. 
True:) They've made quite a lot of progress, but obviously we're looking forward to the day when Thakur is pardafashed = Abhay can bejhijhak fall completely, madly and most of all, insanely in love with herLOL And Phulwa can torture him a bit by playing hard-to-get lol. 
Imagine if in a bid to get her to accept him wholeheartedly, he gets into full Shatru gear and behaves like he used to? She won't be able to escape from the person who used to make her laugh and the person she did truly fall in love with:) Actually I think he should do that once, and make it up to her, apologise to her and admit his faults. Phulwa might hate him but by then I'm pretty sure she'll forgive him too:) Heyyy, girl with great writing skills and fantastic scene setting - how say a scene on that?:D

@Festivals- Oh yes! They are the best to bring couples closer. Dont know when karva chauth will come but these days alot of shows are shown celebrating the Lohri festival. 
Oooh what's that about? Well, they've got quite a variety of festivals around so they could pick up one and proceed from there. OR better yet, we've got out completely trustworthy Comm. Uncle to throw a party for any random reason lolLOL Oooh I wonder what kind of celebration they'll have if it's a birthday, I want to see them celebrate Phulwa's bday which would be pretty cute if she's at the kabiley. And Abhay can get her a cutesy present:)
I dont know what it is about but seems like a traditional affair so can we have that? Under the current circumstances the chances are almost null but maybe after next week when everything will be back to some what normal so can we expect some celebrations waghera? :D
Some cute light moments between PhAb.. Day Dreaming
Hopefully after they get back home, things get better around them. I'm guessing Thakurjee will tone down to not get Abhay suspicious and Kullu would be MIA, so that'll give these two more time to do all sorts of cutesy things together:)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
@Shatru- Awww it would be soo cute! I actually miss that too. Would love that. And would show how much he cares about her. Embarrassed
Lol thanks but i really suck at writing sweet and funny scenes. 
Dark and sad is more my thing. :P 

@Bday- Oh yes! With Abhay jee baking a cake for his Phulwa. 
She has cooked for him so many times so how about he returns the favor. Wink
I would love to see some fun and celebration now. 

Yes lots and lots of AP moments now. Pleaseee! 
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
SPOILER ALERT 

Ahhh! The first half mein se that 4-5 minutes were a blessing. sigh...I'm so in love with AP. Day Dreaming

No no they didnot meet yet unfortunately. But their bonding was shown beautifully. He knew she needed him, and she just knew that he will be coming for her. Ufff! It was such an emotional scene. 
Dont know about others but personally i liked it alot. 

But the precap.,..I had to be a pessimist but i think the precap was misleading and they wont be meeting before Tuesday. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_s

Go to top