Posted: 20 January 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Sigh...Can we please have a repeat of such phab scenes? Please! Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
^^Please, please, please! I swear I think I have watched this scene and the kitchen scene like a million times, and it leaves me smiling every time!
I was sucked into this show because of them, and at that time I had never imagined they'd come to this point, but now that they're here there should only be moving forward and forward! We have high PhAb hopes from you CVs, please, please, please don't disappoint!
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
@Anu - Yesss! I need to see more of these! Sigh it was so sweet that he not only held her hand but fell asleep on top of it, and she couldn't remove it - so much care and concern!!:D

After Abhay brings her home, he might not initially shift to her room. But I'm hoping they show a scene where she gets a nightmare from her kidnapping+explosion ki hadsa, and he stays next to her the whole night! Better yet if he hugs her through the night:)
And when she gets up in the morning and realises he's been there for her, I wanna see the love-bhari smile on her face!!:)Day Dreaming

mimi_s

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Exactly yaar it is one of the best scenes till date. The whole fire+hospital track has been the best so far in the PhAb front. I think i can watch these epis again and again and everytime feel as if happening for the first time. So many emotions and feelings conveyed beautifully. 

@Room- Yes yes yes!! If i'm not wrong so far there has been only one hug of AP...that too more accidental then intentional. We badly need at least one more hug ASAP!! 

And the scene you said sounds amazing. Perfect right now and will give a bahana to Abhay to shift with her or better make her come into his room the right place where she should be. WinkEmbarrassed
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
@ anu when did AP hug?do u mean that time when she was removing the bullet from his hand??
Really Today's precap should show some real TIGHT hug which lasts fr 5 minsEmbarrassed
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged

"Sometimes love isn't fireworks, sometimes love just comes softly." 

Sigh...isnt it true in their case. Both were so deeply engrossed in their aims to destroy each other, hating and fighting, creating fireworks of a new kind that they didnot even realize when love made its way and...changed everything. 

No duppata flying, no trip-fall-catch or extended eyelocks as such, no major revelations of love or mushy romance...love came in the most subtle of ways without their knowing. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_stiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Mimi- Yes i was talking about that hug when Phulwa was removing the bullet. Was there any other too? Confused
If so please do tell me i'm getting bored without AP. :(( 

Yes one big tight hug tu banta hai. I hope they spend the first 15 minutes hugging and well...more hugging ahem. BlushingLOL
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
@Anu - I loved it, the whole drive till the hospital track. Abhay's slowly breaking down his own walls, questioning himself as to his own intentions - it's been portrayed really nicely and quite believably too:) 
Speaking of which, I was wondering exactly how many days has passed since this whole incident? I'm gonna start right now, actually starting all the way from the mega dance party to see exactly how many days have passed.

Night 1 - Dance party, Abhay gets drunk and makes his confessional speech
Late night 1 - Gauri gets taken away when Thakurayn doesn't say anything.

Day 2 - Phulwa goes to meet Gauri and gives Abhay the money for her bail
Afternoon 2 - Abhay finds out that Gauri is innocent and threatens Kul
Night 2 - The epic terrace scene!

Day 3 - Phulwa tapes Thakur & gang having the convo about throwing away Abhay when Phulwa has been gotten rid of
Night 3 - Phulwa makes food for Abhay after the grapes throwing scene

Day 4 - Abhay almost, but doesn't see the tape
Night 4 - They go on the drivee!:D
Late night 4 - Explosion! And the subsequent hospital scene - Aww!

Day 5 - Abhay wakes up after holding her hand the whole night and returns to witness Thakur's monkey drama
Afternoon 5 - He brings his bouquet and gifts for her
Night 5 - He redecorates her/his room and dreams of her:D
Late night 5 - Nanijee meets Phulwa and they get kidnapped!

Day 6 - Abhay gets the call that Phulwa's disappeared and goes off to the hospital
Afternoon 6 - Phulwa and nani get tortured at Kulbushan's hands.

So...it hasn't even been a week since their mega-dance party?
Okayyy...

mimi_s

Go to top