Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@50min to go - lucky you!! Waise I don't mind watching it online but somehow it's so much more enjoyable on a 42inch tv screen as compared to a grainy youtube clip:/
But still, it's better than nothing:D AND PLEASE PLEASE GET THEM TOGETHER TONIGHTT
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

They could spend a whole episode on such an episode and I'll hungrily take in everything happens. As it is, them not being together has officially rot all our brains:((
Tell me about it! I'm getting so desperate here! I dont remember feeling like that for any couple before. Darn it! What have AP done to me?

HIGH FIVE I can't take the fact that with every passing year he still has the adorably chocolate boy face I fell in love with in the beginning - his entrance during the dance in the Screen Awards was too cute!!
YAY!! Another Shahid fan! :P 
Yes i loved his police act. He is just too adorable. Esp when he does such cutesy roles. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And i believe he was at his best in JWM. Him and Kareena both actually. 

You know i was one those people who was quite sad over their break up. I just loved them as a couple. :(  Khair, its their personal life so cant say anything. 

Sigh I'm not even sure if it'll be showing here, though if they do I'm all geared up to get my tickets:D
Aww. I hope they do show there. Watching a movie on cinema just adds to the fun! :)

Oooh I can see the kind of plotlines you seem to enjoy!:D No wonder you found the drive scene so enjoyable - it's kind of like the breath of fresh air in his life he never had:)
Yeah i like light fun movies. I mean we watch movies for entertainment so they might as well provide us that; relief for those few hours. 
Baki life mein tension kaam hai jo movie dekh ke bhi dukhi hoon? 

And the drive scene was just too good! I loved it more for the whole epi was dedicated only to them. :) 
I dont mind dukhi scenes either but prefer happy moments or oh patidharam kind! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ameres thumbnail

@50min to go - lucky you!! Waise I don't mind watching it online but somehow it's so much more enjoyable on a 42inch tv screen as compared to a grainy youtube clip:/

But still, it's better than nothing:D AND PLEASE PLEASE GET THEM TOGETHER TONIGHTT

I know exactly what you mean. Thats why i make it a point to watch it on TV when it airs. Youtube cannot compare the feeling you get when you watch it happening on screen! :D 

Oh yes! Please please pleaseee! :((
Like i said i'm getting to desperate and impatient now! :/
Ameres thumbnail
10 minutes more to go! 
vita93 thumbnail
I can feel your excitement!! Khair I think I'll watch it online then run along to the TV at 1 to watch it on TV again๐Ÿ˜† So excited I really wonder what they'll be showing today hope the precap's somewhere along the start so that at least they'll meet - doesn't make sense to show them running around for 20min!!
vita93 thumbnail
Just thought of a funny scene a while ago.

So Abhay and Phulwa are at the haveli and they've settled in a bit more with each other. Abhay's talking to the Thakurayn about her one day and he starts making fun of her, talking about how "aise ghur ghur ki mujhe dekhte hain", the time she ate his apple, how whenever she gets scared she starts calling out his name etc, and the Thakurayn's laughing along till she sees Phulwa standing behind him. She tries to tell him but he's too busy laughing over her, then turns around and finds her staring angrily at him. "Abhay Rai Singh, aaj to tu marega!" and he goes behind Thakurayn as a shield and they run around her in circles with him crying, "Are koi bachao, aaj to iss dakatyrani ke hato mein meri maut ho jayegi!" and they run all over the haveli, her hot on his trails!

Haha in the midst of all this sorrowful and depressing scenes, I thought it'd be nice to have something funny and happy instead๐Ÿ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
OH.EM.GEE. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm officially dead and in AP heaven right now. If the unofficial confession was like that what will happen when they actually outright confess what they feel for each other? 

My mind has stopped working due to the over flow of emotions. Seems like all i can think and say is omg repeatedly. :|

The last 5 minutes were like...UFFF! Dont have words. I felt crying and smiling at the same time...Just amazing yaar! Writers out did themselves! 

I need to say alot more but need to compose my self first. 
vita93 thumbnail
^^ ๐Ÿ˜ณOhmyGod what was that???

The way he entered, and she looked up at him and then and then they just walked over to each other and then she just fell onto him and then he just looked at her and then she just got her maang filled and then he just said rehne do and he just...

And her line? That was just...wow...

Somehow, it didn't need a lot of screaming and crying yet it seemed like so much was said and done and heard and felt...

Can I say I LOVED it, 10 times over??

Anu: You feeling a total post coming on?:D
Ameres thumbnail
I can hardly wait for tomorrow now. Eeekkksss! 

I wonder what will Abhay do to get her to hospital? We have already seen the bare foot mad man run, whats next? Waise this time he doesnt need to run as he has got a police jeep with him but still...

Ohh are we gonna witness that bolly inspired taking out venom scene? ๐Ÿคฃ

@Post- Dont ask how typed that WU. still not in a position to compose a proper reply, post tu dur ki baat hai. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ameres thumbnail

Just thought of a funny scene a while ago.

So Abhay and Phulwa are at the haveli and they've settled in a bit more with each other. Abhay's talking to the Thakurayn about her one day and he starts making fun of her, talking about how "aise ghur ghur ki mujhe dekhte hain", the time she ate his apple, how whenever she gets scared she starts calling out his name etc, and the Thakurayn's laughing along till she sees Phulwa standing behind him. She tries to tell him but he's too busy laughing over her, then turns around and finds her staring angrily at him. "Abhay Rai Singh, aaj to tu marega!" and he goes behind Thakurayn as a shield and they run around her in circles with him crying, "Are koi bachao, aaj to iss dakatyrani ke hato mein meri maut ho jayegi!" and they run all over the haveli, her hot on his trails!

Haha in the midst of all this sorrowful and depressing scenes, I thought it'd be nice to have something funny and happy instead๐Ÿ˜†

ROFL!! Super cute and funny scene!! I'm laughing out right now if it comes i will be actually Loling! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Aaj bhi was so dukhi. We need some light moments ASAP!!