India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 92)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@Phulwa- Exactly i thought she was going to cut her rope instead she cuts her hand...it was such a desperate situation that she did what she felt was right. 
Really it was a tormenting epi. I hope they dont repeat such in future. 

@Jungle- Yaaarrr! I want my jungle scene. DisapproveDisapproveDisapprove

Itne depressive week ke baad bhi agar they dont give us any good PhAb scene tu tu...pata nahi what i will do!! Mujhe chahie!! :(( :((

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Damn! Aaj paper khatam hue and im feeling all charged up and it feels like there is nothing much to do. :(

Mondaaay! Come soon and bring along some PhAb scenes, please. 
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Damn! Aaj paper khatam hue and im feeling all charged up and it feels like there is nothing much to do. :(

Mondaaay! Come soon and bring along some PhAb scenes, please. 

I know exactly what you mean!! Ughh guess we've gotta use our own imaginations to keep ourselves satisfied.
But today was so bad that I can't really imagine anything other than rona dhona scenes sigh.

@Phulwa - I felt really bad for her, chloroformed twice nonetheless!:DisapproveDisapprove She was so frightened! I think if she was alone, she could've easily wrenched the gun away and shot them 4 on the spot...Watching her crying so desperately reminded me once again at the Thakur's haveli when she had to see her family's dead bodies in front of her...:(

The Vasooli guy looks scary I understand, but Kulbushan...I thought he was just a comic character with perverted intentions but looks like he dabbles in murder as well. And a merciless one at that.
Abhay should beat him senseless when he catches him.

Sighh this week's been so bad I haven't thought of a single PhAb scene in 3 days! And that's sad coz they're so cute together!:(

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@Phulwa- True yaar if she was alone im sure she could have put a big fight but here she only stopped cuz of nani. She was really concerned about her and rightly so. 

Esp that scene where Kul asks her to beg for forgiveness i almost felt like crying. Horrible! :((

@PhAb scenes- I can understand. This deprivation isnt doing us any good. :(

Though i have this idea running around in my head for a few days and now that im free i might as well put it on paper lol. 

But what difference does it make...I want to WATCH AP scenes. DisapproveDisapprove
Kab khatam hoga yeh intezaar. :((

I think i have mad enough sad faces for one day. :/
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Well since we're so PhAbless I was thinking of a cutesy scene between them.
So let's say Abhay misplaced/forgot to do something really important and Phulwa's super pissed off at him. She's scolding him and he just keeps putting it off like a joke, so much so she snatched his gun from his holster and exclaims something along the lines "Kabhi kabhi to maan karta hain ki issi banduk se khud ki jaan lekar tumse bach paon!"
Abhay gets pretty shocked at her comment, but a smile appears on his as he grabs her hand, spins her around, holds her and speaks into her ear "Koi faida nahin mere pyaari dakaytrani, aap jahan jayegi mein wahan jayoonga - khudki jaan ko hum chor kar kaise jiyenge?"

LOL I can so imagine Abhay throwing around dialogues like thatDay Dreaming

Edit -- You've got ideas! Great! My mind's almost at it's limit already:/
If you've to write it down on paper, sounds like something pretty fantastic!:D

@Sad face - sighh same here!!:( That scene was horrible, she really put her head down all the way:(
Damn it Kulbushan I hope he gets his righteous punishment for his inhumane act.

Edited by vita93 - 19 January 2012 at 12:49pm
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Well since we're so PhAbless I was thinking of a cutesy scene between them.
So let's say Abhay misplaced/forgot to do something really important and Phulwa's super pissed off at him. She's scolding him and he just keeps putting it off like a joke, so much so she snatched his gun from his holster and exclaims something along the lines "Kabhi kabhi to maan karta hain ki issi banduk se khud ki jaan lekar tumse bach paon!"
Abhay gets pretty shocked at her comment, but a smile appears on his as he grabs her hand, spins her around, holds her and speaks into her ear "Koi faida nahin mere pyaari dakaytrani, aap jahan jayegi mein wahan jayoonga - khudki jaan ko hum chor kar kaise jiyenge?"

LOL I can so imagine Abhay throwing around dialogues like thatDay Dreaming
Me Tooo! :D 
Again, super cuuute! Embarrassed
Ufff! Loved the dialogue!! Koi Abhay ko yeh send kardo please!! I'm dying to hear some cutesy pati jee wale dialogues from him. haaye. Day Dreaming
Like you mentioned that 'meri Phulwa' wala bhi...kab kab when we will get to hear them! I wish when tomorrow he is confronting Kul he says something on those lines. ;)

Edit -- You've got ideas! Great! My mind's almost at it's limit already:/
If you've to write it down on paper, sounds like something pretty fantastic!:D
Lol dont hope much my ideas arent that great. Bus woh ek baar mind mein ajaye so i need to write it down chahe avein ho. LOL

@Sad face - sighh same here!!:( That scene was horrible, she really put her head down all the way:(
Damn it Kulbushan I hope he gets his righteous punishment for his inhumane act.
Agree. Cant wait for tomorrow. Precap gave me hope. 
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Me Tooo! :D 
Again, super cuuute! Embarrassed
Ufff! Loved the dialogue!! Koi Abhay ko yeh send kardo please!! I'm dying to hear some cutesy pati jee wale dialogues from him. haaye. Day Dreaming
Like you mentioned that 'meri Phulwa' wala bhi...kab kab when we will get to hear them! I wish when tomorrow he is confronting Kul he says something on those lines. ;)
LOL the line's so cheesy even I started laughing over it after I read it againLOL But he should totally say that - he can use it as a precursor to his sadu patimohodeyki pyaar ki bari lol!
I want to hear the "meri phulwa" bit soon too! Yup hopefully he gets it out during the Kul confrontation - the more subconscious the declaration the more he's falling for her!LOL

Lol dont hope much my ideas arent that great. Bus woh ek baar mind mein ajaye so i need to write it down chahe avein ho. LOL
I think you write really well, from your epi analysis like the fire+terrace one as well as the other scene settings you've put:)
And anyways aab to sab kuch chalega - we're so PhAb deprived!LOL

Agree. Cant wait for tomorrow. Precap gave me hope. 
I think it gave the most hope this week so far. Looking forward to seeing what the idiot ends up doing tomorrow...shaadi...seriously is he an idiot or what...

Khair, I'll be taking your leave tonight, hoping to see something tomorrow!:) Good night and take care!
[/QUOTE]
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Sahi baat we are so desperate right now that kuch bhi chale ga lol. LOL

Kul really is a stupid guy. I guess the torture part came on because of Thakur. He remembered Thakurs word about finishing them off and it like turned his key or something. And yeah he hates Phulwa. 
Anyways, I hope Abhay puts him in the right place. :| 

Chalo catch ya tomorrow. Goodnight! :))

Go to top