India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 91)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
@Tux pic - It was, wasn't it?Day Dreaming Aww he was really blown away...literally gaping at her lol! Too cute!XD

Aww why not?? I want see more cutesy pics!:(

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

SPOILER ALERT!!

So well, erm, the first 3 parts of the show. Seriously. I've nothing to say, it's as bad as it gets. Forget PhAb I was just sitting there wondering when the horror would end.

As for the last part, that was pretty funny but seriously, one moment he's gonna smash a woman's skull and less than 5 seconds later he's tripping over the phone?? W*F seriously (please excuse the language)

Watching the 3 of them together was a real relief, and the Thakurayn's face was one to see. Really love the jhakass face she had - the Thakur truly underestimates her.

The precap was fantastic. That's the way to go Abhay! And the best part is that he already knows it's Kulbushan!! I hope he 1)throws him into jail or 2) kills him. Personally I'd prefer 2 but 1 isn't such a bad idea if he gets beat up real bad in jail.

I'm just curious now then, nanijee hasn't been hit and it doesn't seem like she will be...is she going to succumb to her injuries instead? That would be really sad to watch...
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I know! It was a complete torture even to watch! 
I had my eyes close shut at the point when Kul was about to hit her with the hockey. 
Oh God! It was such a brutal scene. OuchOuch

Yes Thakurian finally standing up and precap were the best of todays epi. 

When Gauris call came i had the same reaction. But then i was laughing cuz i knew it was a plan was really happy. And when i saw Thakurian with them then my happiness was double im so glad that chupke hi sahi but she is taking a stand against Thakur. 
Best part if she tells Abhay then Kul tu pakka gaya. 

And yes Kul should either die or rot in jail forever!! :|

I just hope kal end mein tu AP at least mil jaein. :(
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Yes yes kal to un dono ko milnahi haiSmileSmile bt honestly at the pace they r going maybe tomorrow's precap will show them together and the entire episode will b dedicated to phulwa's running and Abhay's scaring Kul...so that means wait till MondayCry
I jst hope seeing so much torture and death and bloodshed doesnt kill their appetite fr romanceWink..because we have waited long enoughCry..ab aur intezar nehi hota...pls plshave pity on us and have some mindblowing scenes throughout the next weekEmbarrassed
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@Kul - Well yeah I was laughing as well, the bg music was really hilariousXD But it's a bit odd to show him going from ruthless killer to bumbling fool in like 5secondsOuch
But he's such an idiot! LOL the way he almost jumped off the tree when she said she wants to marry him - is he really that stupid??LOL

Just like how Comm Uncle cheers for Team Phulwa, I'm currently Team Thakurayn's no.1 fan! The way Thakur scares her is really inhumane, but it's so heartening to see her go directly against him to help Phulwa! Thakurjee, she's dumb not deaf you idiot!

I'm guessing the only thing on Abhay's mind is to find her now, so he's being pretty merciful shoving the gun in his face instead of shooting him point-blank. I wonder what his reaction will be to seeing his nanijee...Unhappy

Khair, the only thing Phulwa knows now is Devpur hatyakaand has something to do with this family. And if she mentions it to Thakurayn, it'll spin off the next track in the sequence I guess..

Till then, I'm desperately waiting for my PhAb!!!

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Yes yes kal to un dono ko milnahi haiSmileSmile bt honestly at the pace they r going maybe tomorrow's precap will show them together and the entire episode will b dedicated to phulwa's running and Abhay's scaring Kul...so that means wait till MondayCry
I jst hope seeing so much torture and death and bloodshed doesnt kill their appetite fr romanceWink..because we have waited long enoughCry..ab aur intezar nehi hota...pls plshave pity on us and have some mindblowing scenes throughout the next weekEmbarrassed

@Bold - Same worry here!! The sad dukhi rona dhona is for certain, but that'd bring them closer anyways. I just hope the torture part hasn't scared off Phulwa's wits (though it makes it more likely that she'll hold on to Abhay for support throughout the nightWink)

@Scenes - Mmhm, I think tomorrow running around and probably either ending with them showing that Phulwa's about to get killed or hearing a gunshot which will be revealed to be from Abhay's gun instead. Sigh - the way they lengthen drama. 
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@Thakurian- I'm with you. I was soo happy when i saw her standing there. I was like yay. hehe. But im really happy that they are showing that she is silently supporting Phulwa. 
I guess Thakurs end is near. 

@PhAb- Seriously after such a torturous week we need at least one week of pure PhAb!! 
Bahur wait hogaya i hope monday gives us the much needed break. 

@Abhay- Im sure he would be pretty heart broken. His only concern right now is Phulwa its like he doesnt even remember that nani jee is also kidnapped. Its kind of sweet that he cares for her so much but also scary cuz once he will see what they did to nani he will be completely broken...

I really wonder how would he stop himself from killing Kul right there and then. 
Maybe finding Phulwa will make it wait...
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@Abhay - I suppose the main person to kidnap was Phulwa, so he's really concerned about her now. But yeah, it doesn't change the fact that seeing his nani dead, and in such a pathetic condition nonetheless...I got really scared when she started coughing out bloodOuch
Even for Phulwa, when I saw her inching towards the glass I thought she'd cut her rope and then she goes and cuts her hand that's already burnt...Abhay won't like the sight of that either.

I'm guessing Kul might escape? But if that happens, what will become of our jungle scene?? Here I was hoping that the jungle shelter would let them share their dukh and gham together and get closer and all...sigh but oh well.

Go to top