India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 86)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I won't lie - my eyes were subconsciously watering when Abhay looked at the flowers and the song started playing in the bg (ughh the song! Always played at the most tear-jerking moments!!). And he picked up the flowers and the gun tooCry
And his dialogue! Haye bechara - so many hopes of bringing her home and all as broken as his bouquet:/

On a brighter note, our dilchasp police officer is baaack! Woot woot! Dancing If he keeps being as attitude wala as he is there's no stopping him from finding her:D

LOL this hospital track has probably proved one of the most fruitful events to date for Abhay, starting with the PhAb track and now his long-lost nanijee. 

On the flipside, seriously Abhay, the one thing you can exclaim in front of your dad's face is "Hum Phulwa tak ponch sakte hain??" -_-

Out of everything though, I seriously won't forget this: Abhay - the guy who runs in and out of the houseLOL

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

I won't lie - my eyes were subconsciously watering when Abhay looked at the flowers and the song started playing in the bg (ughh the song! Always played at the most tear-jerking moments!!). And he picked up the flowers and the gun tooCry
And his dialogue! Haye bechara - so many hopes of bringing her home and all as broken as his bouquet:/
Same here!! I was on the verge of crying seeing him so sad. Ek tu his expressions are so good upar se that song...Totally breaks your heart! Ouch
On a brighter note, our dilchasp police officer is baaack! Woot woot! Dancing If he keeps being as attitude wala as he is there's no stopping him from finding her:D
Yup! I loved the way he was being a real police officer when questioning the hospital staff!! :D 
I just hope he gets some solid clue out of all this leading him to Thakur or Kul atleast! 

LOL this hospital track has probably proved one of the most fruitful events to date for Abhay, starting with the PhAb track and now his long-lost nanijee. 
Yup 5th jan so jo start hue tu bus chalte gaye. I hope this Thursday history repeats itself. 

On the flipside, seriously Abhay, the one thing you can exclaim in front of your dad's face is "Hum Phulwa tak ponch sakte hain??" -_-

Out of everything though, I seriously won't forget this: Abhay - the guy who runs in and out of the houseLOL

Uff! This wait. :/

Waise these goons are so nice no? They took an extra pair of sari for Phulwa. They knew she must be feeling bad in those hospital clothes so they decided to take a new one just for her. And even let her dress up properly before tying up. :|
Seriously man are the directors sleeping while directing some scenes! Have they forgotten that she was kidnapped and not out on some picnic?? 

And here we were thinking that she will fight and run easily in hospital gown. :/ 

I wont be surprised if she shown in hospital gown again tomorrow. 

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@Anu - Just read the article!!!Unhappy I'm so angry with the CVs now!! They intro in his nani only to get her killed even before she sees him?? Now that's just pure evil. We all knew Thakurayn would have to be the main revealer but this is...sigh. I guess she'd probably tell Phulwa to go to Thakurayn to know the truth...

Yay she'll escape! AND HE'LL FIND HER = they'll be running around alone? But sigh, even if they do manage to find a shelter somewhere, I'm guessing they'll spend the time crying and him reminiscing about his nani and his mom and them being emotional. 

Just hoping he finds her soon!!
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@Attitude - YEss!! And he seemed pretty suspicious of the wardboy, so I'm guessing he'll pay more attention to him - maybe even be able to overhear him talk to Kul or something!
Waise, I wonder what exactly they've found out about Phulwa that they can trace her? I'm hoping Abhay throws Kulbushan into jail for life and really beat the **** out of him!!Angry

@Saree - At first I was wondering if he had kept some other hostage with the 2 of them. Took me a while to realise it was Phulwa.
Seriously yaar, the patti on her arm is still there, where did the saree come from?? The only scene that's going on in my mind is that of Kullu and the Vasooli guy gushing over Phulwa's wardrobe trying to pick out the best designki saree along with the finest jewellery :/

I want that gown back please. We've often seen how women are usually slowed down by that stupid saree. And she won't be able to jump around and stuff wearing it. Khair the only thing we can hope is that Kullu brought her enough jewellery for her to leave around the forest as tracks for Abhay to be led to. 

LOL I'm guessing directors are getting too optimistic, setting up the jungle wala PhAb scene too early!LOL Coz saree seems more romantic than hospital gown lol
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I know its really sad. Poor Abhay when he will learn about his nani he will be so broken and then he will have to find Phulwa...Cant imagine what he will be going through. :(( 

Yeah yaar both will be sad but hey atleast they will talk and get to know about each other...

On a brighter note since they have changed her clothes to a more brighter sari is that a sign that ahem we will be getting some good PhAb scenes. Wink
Ab hospital gown mein romance would have been not so fun but sari mein...oh maybe her palu will 'atak' in something! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_s

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

I know its really sad. Poor Abhay when he will learn about his nani he will be so broken and then he will have to find Phulwa...Cant imagine what he will be going through. :(( 
He's already so emotional over the news of Phulwa's kidnapping (he looked like he was about to cry), with the added nani complex...well Phulwa's there so she's gonna be his pillar of support:) LOL Thakur like seriously. He's getting too good at the PhAb game. Abhay has already been Phulwa's sahara and after she becomes his...:D

Yeah yaar both will be sad but hey atleast they will talk and get to know about each other...
It'd be sweet (and possibly useful) if he starts talking about his mother. Waise I'm quite interested in his own backstory too, patnijee ko bhi pata chale that they've both suffered through similar circumstances.

On a brighter note since they have changed her clothes to a more brighter sari is that a sign that ahem we will be getting some good PhAb scenes. Wink
Sorry to be such a pessimist, but now I'm remembering the stupid drive-wali raat with the tux. Khair, that was intervention from the Thakur that stopped em. And there's no way Thakur can stop them from finding a dabba, cozy enough for two:D
Ab hospital gown mein romance would have been not so fun but sari mein...oh maybe her palu will 'atak' in something! LOL
Hoi hoi! I'm thinking gun ki holster? Too sexy haha! Or even her hair can get caught in one of his shiny badgesLOL Aww or she could use it like the drive night, to wipe away his tears?:)
AAAHH! So bechaan!
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

He's already so emotional over the news of Phulwa's kidnapping (he looked like he was about to cry), with the added nani complex...well Phulwa's there so she's gonna be his pillar of support:) LOL Thakur like seriously. He's getting too good at the PhAb game. Abhay has already been Phulwa's sahara and after she becomes his...:D
Tab tu Thakur the end! LOL
Sachi hopefully we get lots of good PhAb scenes then Thakur ko ek long thank you letter likhna chahei. lol. 

It'd be sweet (and possibly useful) if he starts talking about his mother. Waise I'm quite interested in his own backstory too, patnijee ko bhi pata chale that they've both suffered through similar circumstances.
True its time they both get talking and learn about each other. Maybe Phulwa will also tell him which will make him realize why she became a dacoit and she is not bad etc. Both will get close this way.

Sorry to be such a pessimist, but now I'm remembering the stupid drive-wali raat with the tux. Khair, that was intervention from the Thakur that stopped em. And there's no way Thakur can stop them from finding a dabba, cozy enough for two:D
No!! :((
I want my shelter scene!!! Please no intervention this time!!

Hoi hoi! I'm thinking gun ki holster? Too sexy haha! Or even her hair can get caught in one of his shiny badgesLOL Aww or she could use it like the drive night, to wipe away his tears?:)
AAAHH! So bechaan!
Ufff! Aise waise!! Oh please Friday se phele mil lena!! :P

Waise i was thinking he might go in civil dress but looking at his urgency maybe he will go in the uniform. But you never know kab clothes change hojaein. Who knows maybe he is carrying an extra pair of clothes knowing that it might take them to get back home ahem. :P LOL
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@Phulwa backstory - he really needs to know. But with it comes the Thakur and the point of time when Abhay stops listening to her. Waise dekha jae, the Thakur single-handedly murdered every single one of both their living family members (save for Babu). The day Abhay founds out, there's no stopping these two from pumping all 6 bullets of a gun into him.

@Clothes - LOL if Phulwa can get a saree from a jungle, bhai Abhay can happily pack his pura luggage and set up a nice chotisi house for them within the jungleLOL Actually, I was thinking along the same lines too! Maybe he might change into normal clothes, you know like plain-clothes policemen so that the goons don't get suspicious when he's searching for them?

Sighh I'm dreaming about my jungle-wala scene open-eyed!Day Dreaming

Go to top