India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 84)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@Cellphone - Ohh she did? Hmm I must've skipped that part. And oh yeaa, she's used it to call Gauri before too. And the comm auntyjee called her to. And she just talked to Surje. Okk so I'm supposed to accept the fact that the girl who can't write her name in hindi can use a phone?Ermm
Sigh, well whatever works I guess. HEYYY Abhay you should've called her before going to sleep! >_>

@Name scene - I really think he should teach her how to write her name sometime, it'd be sweet of him:)

@ACP Abhay - I hope he doesn't get too depressed to find her! Well, the explosion won't be able to lead him to Kul since the idiot wasn't there...Khair jo bhi ho. The phone should give him some sort of a lead. And if he finds the photos...I really don't know, really leaving this to the CVs to handle. I'm guessing he might overhear Kul on the phone or something. 

@Police protection - IKR!LOL And if he's really assigned to her, he can legally literally be with her everywhere at all times! Including...her/his room?Wink

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@Name- You know i have always thought that when they finally end up together Abhay should help her get education. Ok maybe she wont be shown getting high degrees or all but at least he can help her get basic education so she can write her name and at least read so she may never be looked down upon. 

@Phone- I hope Abhay checks his messages or calls.Cause all that kidnapping and things were recorded in his cell. I just hope he checks his messages before anyone else. If not much then at least it will lead him to Kul. 

@Room- Oh God!! Now im getting desperate for some PhAb scenes!!
Please kidnapping jaldi wrap up karo and leave them to lose their way in the jungle alone! LOL
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@Name - Very true! She's always supportive of girls' getting an education, I think Abhay should teach her how to read and write so that she doesn't have to be dependent on anyone:)

@Phone - OHH IT WAS?? Hmm then I'm guessing that's how he might figure out what happened to her...I suppose initially he wouldn't recognise the voice but when time comes he will:)

@Room - Sighhh jungle scene!! I really want your scene to come true!! CVS YAHAN AO we've got so much creative material in store for you~~
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Yes I guess Kuls convo with Thakur is also recorded because the camera kept going to the cell so there must be some thing important there. 

Lets see how they use this phone track...filhal tu i just want Abhay to find her sooon! :/ 

Chalo i better go now. Quite late phir milte hain hopefully with more PhAbistic scenes to discuss! 

Goodnight and happy imagining! :P :D
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
YAY PHONE! I'm currently liking how even in the worst of situations CVs manage put in one small sliver of hope that eventually ends up changing the whole scene in both's favour:)

I just hope they don't torture Phulwa or something!:( I'm guessing Phulwa would realise Thakur had a hand in this whole matter although there's no way Abhay would believe it. But what if the nani says so too...? Sigh I just hope that when they do find each other, it works in bringing them closer and not apart!

Haha alrighty then, goodnight!:D And no worries, I'd probably have more stuff to write by tomorrowLOL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Same here yaar, I'm worried for Phulwa. :(

But i quite liked the way she put up a fight against them in yesterdays epi. She is a dacoit so they should show her strong and putting up a fight. 
Yes Abhay please rescue her soon...Its no fun without PhAb! :((

Waise even nani was worried ke will Abhay believe her or not...I just hope he does. He might take time but eventually I hope he does believer her. 
And like you said i hope this event will bring them closer, which i think will but still serials ka koi bharosa nahi. Hoping for the best! 
Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

But i quite liked the way she put up a fight against them in yesterdays epi. She is a dacoit so they should show her strong and putting up a fight. 

Waise even nani was worried ke will Abhay believe her or not...I just hope he does. He might take time but eventually I hope he does believer her. 
And like you said i hope this event will bring them closer, which i think will but still serials ka koi bharosa nahi. Hoping for the best! 

@Fighting: I know, I was seriously impressed with the way she tried to fend off all those goons, and I sure we'll be seeing more of that as she tries to get out the situation she's trapped in!

I hope this track doesn't go more than this week, or at least somehow Abhay and Phulwa find each other by Friday, because not having a single scene of them together this whole week might kill us all, so I really hope this isn't dragged too much!
And I am sure that other than revealing the existence of Abhay's nani and her being a witness to the Devpur incident, this track was done to get Abhay and Phulwa closer to each other! I am sure she won't get out of their unscathed, and after what happened, I don't think Abhay will be wanting to leave her side for too long, so we should look forward to some cute scenes *finger crossed*

And I was reading through all of your wonderful idea about what you would like to see next, and I have a beautiful scenario for all of the suggestions, and I am writer as well, but every time I try to type the words and make some sort of FF from it, words fail me! Maybe it's the hindi to english transition that makes it difficult, since I have never written or translated hindi dialogues in english, but maybe one day I'll get something up!
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

Originally posted by Ameres

@Fighting: I know, I was seriously impressed with the way she tried to fend off all those goons, and I sure we'll be seeing more of that as she tries to get out the situation she's trapped in!

I hope this track doesn't go more than this week, or at least somehow Abhay and Phulwa find each other by Friday, because not having a single scene of them together this whole week might kill us all, so I really hope this isn't dragged too much!
And I am sure that other than revealing the existence of Abhay's nani and her being a witness to the Devpur incident, this track was done to get Abhay and Phulwa closer to each other! I am sure she won't get out of their unscathed, and after what happened, I don't think Abhay will be wanting to leave her side for too long, so we should look forward to some cute scenes *finger crossed*

And I was reading through all of your wonderful idea about what you would like to see next, and I have a beautiful scenario for all of the suggestions, and I am writer as well, but every time I try to type the words and make some sort of FF from it, words fail me! Maybe it's the hindi to english transition that makes it difficult, since I have never written or translated hindi dialogues in english, but maybe one day I'll get something up!

Totally agree with the both of you!! 
@Fighting - so fantastic! I'm pretty sure being out of her Thakurayn clothes for a while gave her a dacoit's strength + flexibility again:D

@Track - YESSS I hope he finds her by Friday! Till then we'd probably have to bear through his possible Devdas-wala lines again!:( 
Hehe as I've said before, I'm hoping he'll shift into her room to keep an eye on herLOL

@Scenario - Awesum!! Haha we've been writing all sorts of stuff all over the forum (you can see in future musings too) about all sorts of possible cutesy wala scenes, and dying for more!! It'd be great to have another member on the writing scene:D
Don't worry about the words, I've never written or read a single hindi letter in my life but I guess as long as you how the words sound, we'd be able to understand it as well:) Looking forward to your writings!!

Go to top