India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 81)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
@Patidharm - Me too! Yeahh the romantic cutesy bits are great, but I hope he gets back his feet soon! He's been looking quite bechara these past few days especially at the hospital lol.
And yess!! Why's Surje the only one who gets the see the dark side of Abhay Rai Singh!! ACP to joint commissioner - Sadu attitudewala boss to aashiq pati??Confused
OMG yes! Oooh how about one day Phulwa's arguing with him and he grabs her arm and pulls her back, and she tries to escape but he shoves her against the wall and locks her in place?LOL Teehee I want to see him make her practically lose her breath trying to appear all brave and unaffected in front of her pyaare patimohodeyDay Dreaming He's done scaring her, so I'm hoping he starts learning how to make her dizzy in his presence (YAY so many possible scenes:D)

@Dance - LOLLL why doesn't com uncle just take all party ki saman with him when they're searching for her and the moment they find her start a party right away? They can't escape from that!!

Waise, I was just thinking that now that Phulwa's kho gayi in her hospital outfit, it'd make it easier for her to run around than in her saree right?:D Hoho lets say if Abhay manages to find her and they have to spend the night somewhere, she'll prob need a new set of clothes. (If it rains or whatever) As a police officer he'd prob keep an extra set of clothes in his jeep for plain-clothes mission, and she can wear her patijee's shirt to sleepWink
Haha so many possible PhAb scenes, but only 5 episodes a week!!:(

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

@Patidharm - Me too! Yeahh the romantic cutesy bits are great, but I hope he gets back his feet soon! He's been looking quite bechara these past few days especially at the hospital lol.
And yess!! Why's Surje the only one who gets the see the dark side of Abhay Rai Singh!! ACP to joint commissioner - Sadu attitudewala boss to aashiq pati??Confused
OMG yes! Oooh how about one day Phulwa's arguing with him and he grabs her arm and pulls her back, and she tries to escape but he shoves her against the wall and locks her in place?LOL Teehee I want to see him make her practically lose her breath trying to appear all brave and unaffected in front of her pyaare patimohodeyDay Dreaming He's done scaring her, so I'm hoping he starts learning how to make her dizzy in his presence (YAY so many possible scenes:D)
Believe it or not I has the same thing in mind!! Oh this scene has been driving me crazy making me want to write something about it!! 
UFFF! How i wish we get something like that!! I dont think we had any such scene. It would be just awesome!! 
Gosh their chemistry in that shelter scene drove me crazy if they do such a scene they will burn our screens im sure! 

@Dance - LOLLL why doesn't com uncle just take all party ki saman with him when they're searching for her and the moment they find her start a party right away? They can't escape from that!!
Hahaha! Good idea. Seriously i soo want a party. Bahut hogaya problems dealing ab party time. :P
Waise, I was just thinking that now that Phulwa's kho gayi in her hospital outfit, it'd make it easier for her to run around than in her saree right?:D Hoho lets say if Abhay manages to find her and they have to spend the night somewhere, she'll prob need a new set of clothes. (If it rains or whatever) As a police officer he'd prob keep an extra set of clothes in his jeep for plain-clothes mission, and she can wear her patijee's shirt to sleepWink
Ohhh! What an idea sirjee! :P 
Me likey! It would be a typical bolly scene lol but chalega. Waise it has been done in serials before and i would love to see it on PhAb. Socho aisa hua tu Abhay ka reaction... Blushing
Phele hi cant keep his eyes off her if she comes out wearing his shirt then *ahem* no comments. Blushing

I know!! Mujhe tu lagta hai mein sirf padh ke and imagine karke hi will go mad. Ufff! Writers please reham khao and give us one of these scenes!! :(
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Believe it or not I has the same thing in mind!! Oh this scene has been driving me crazy making me want to write something about it!! 
UFFF! How i wish we get something like that!! I dont think we had any such scene. It would be just awesome!! 
Gosh their chemistry in that shelter scene drove me crazy if they do such a scene they will burn our screens im sure! 
WRITE ABOUT ITTT!!!! I will comes around to edit heheheheWink
LOL before they burn my screen I'd probably burn my face from blushing too hard...-faint-
And remember in the police station the next day where he suddenly grabbed her hand when all the policemen were gone and pulled her closer when she didn't answer his question? He totally had this pati-dominant face on, like he was having fun playing with her.
I mean yeayea it wasn't nice of him BUT I LIKED IT -weep-
He should do something like that again and let go of her hand just like that when he's done messing around with herLOL And make his semi-amused face watching her stammer/not be able to say anything at all!

Hahaha! Good idea. Seriously i soo want a party. Bahut hogaya problems dealing ab party time. :P
Ohhh! What an idea sirjee! :P 
Me likey! It would be a typical bolly scene lol but chalega. Waise it has been done in serials before and i would love to see it on PhAb. Socho aisa hua tu Abhay ka reaction... Blushing
Phele hi cant keep his eyes off her if she comes out wearing his shirt then *ahem* no comments. Blushing
I think he'd be smitten on so many different levels it's not countableLOL LOL Bolly bolly cheesy romance bhi chalega! Coz it'd be too cute on them! And oooh after she wears it she gets totally comfy in it coz you know, it radiates his aroma and she hugs it to sleep...EmbarrassedLOL
Aww you know, what if one day she's missing him when he's out on some mission or something and she hugs his shirt to sleep? And he comes back home looking to wear it and realises that she fell asleep holding it? AWWWDay Dreaming

I know!! Mujhe tu lagta hai mein sirf padh ke and imagine karke hi will go mad. Ufff! Writers please reham khao and give us one of these scenes!! :(
Sometime I wonder what would happen if what we imagine in our heads really get shown?? Haha by the way we have so many scenes they'll have to go on for months showing us our chahita PhAb scenes!LOL (Absolutely not complaining here!)
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

WRITE ABOUT ITTT!!!! I will comes around to edit heheheheWink
LOL before they burn my screen I'd probably burn my face from blushing too hard...-faint-
And remember in the police station the next day where he suddenly grabbed her hand when all the policemen were gone and pulled her closer when she didn't answer his question? He totally had this pati-dominant face on, like he was having fun playing with her.
I mean yeayea it wasn't nice of him BUT I LIKED IT -weep-
He should do something like that again and let go of her hand just like that when he's done messing around with herLOL And make his semi-amused face watching her stammer/not be able to say anything at all!
@bold- Same here!!! Im so glad i found someone i can connect with. *hugsy* 
Coming back more than that I liked the kitchen scene where he comes up from behind and scares her. The way he goes about missing her and the fake concern was soo...I dont know how to explain but it was so fun to watch! And he is a such good actor that my heart was racing. 
Esp when he is about to leave and turns around and asks in a low voice 'waise kal jo hua yaad haina' and seeing Phulwa scared the look he gave...Ufff!! It was wickedly hot!! Blushing
Yeah call me crazy but the scene had an impact. 
And YES i would Looove to see something similar again. Though i hope he is not actually mad but still... :P

I think he'd be smitten on so many different levels it's not countableLOL LOL Bolly bolly cheesy romance bhi chalega! Coz it'd be too cute on them! And oooh after she wears it she gets totally comfy in it coz you know, it radiates his aroma and she hugs it to sleep...EmbarrassedLOL
Aww you know, what if one day she's missing him when he's out on some mission or something and she hugs his shirt to sleep? And he comes back home looking to wear it and realises that she fell asleep holding it? AWWWDay Dreaming
That is a bif 'aww' scene!! I love your ideas yaar! This is ones Super cuuute! :D
Oh boy! I think i will go mad even before they get to show all such awesome scenes. Already im feeling like this Silly...or abhi tu kuch hua bhi nahi hai! :P

Sometime I wonder what would happen if what we imagine in our heads really get shown?? Haha by the way we have so many scenes they'll have to go on for months showing us our chahita PhAb scenes!LOL (Absolutely not complaining here!)
What will happen...i think i will go berserk with happiness and write thank you letters to writers. LOL
Months kya years lo but keep showing us such scenes. One week Patidharam mode, next week nervous guy, uske baad party, next getting lost in jungle and so on...haaaye kash aisa ho. Day Dreaming

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

@bold- Same here!!! Im so glad i found someone i can connect with. *hugsy* 
Coming back more than that I liked the kitchen scene where he comes up from behind and scares her. The way he goes about missing her and the fake concern was soo...I dont know how to explain but it was so fun to watch! And he is a such good actor that my heart was racing. 
Esp when he is about to leave and turns around and asks in a low voice 'waise kal jo hua yaad haina' and seeing Phulwa scared the look he gave...Ufff!! It was wickedly hot!! Blushing
Yeah call me crazy but the scene had an impact. 
And YES i would Looove to see something similar again. Though i hope he is not actually mad but still... :P
@BOLD - YESSS! Finalleee -soul sister hug- Haha it's so...gahh I don't think I can explain! But you're absolutely right, it does get your heart racing! And oddly enough pretty excited for...something to happen? Ughh I'm acting like such a phan-gurl:( LOL it's so true, once you see a pretty face you really lose your rationality (in this case for like super sexy face + intentions + pose). And waise lol, after talking to the Thakur later on he was all "usko phir se sabak sikhane parenge" as though it's some sort of thing he makes plans about - pretty scary huh!
Ufff the way he grabbed her hand and the smirk on his face when she turns around...Dayme that boy's good!Disapprove Aaahhh watching the scene again and I'm going mad. He should really show off this side of him, again!:/ But yeah I mean, how the...never mind. CVs can make anything happen from anywhere *cough**terrace scene - i mean seriously**cough*

That is a bif 'aww' scene!! I love your ideas yaar! This is ones Super cuuute! :D
Oh boy! I think i will go mad even before they get to show all such awesome scenes. Already im feeling like this Silly...or abhi tu kuch hua bhi nahi hai! :P
LOL Hain na?? Sighhh omg omg do you know what would be super dupper cute?? A somewhat reversal of the drunk night confession thing!
So after everything has happened and done over with, Abhay tries to get Phulwa to admit she loves him but she rebuffs it saying she fell in love with Shatru, who doesn't exist, and not him (in response to the fact that he humiliated her). And despite the fact that she might've forgiven him, there's nothing between them etc etc. He gets really heartbroken and decides to leave in the night (I'm assuming they're at the kabiley for some reason) while she's sleeping and before he leaves, makes a heart-rendering speech to her sleeping self about how he loves her but he doesn't want to hurt her anymore and so on. He kisses her forehead and holds her hand for the last time as a tear drops on her hand. Just as he gets up, he realises she's still holding onto her hand and she starts mumbling his name in her sleep saying "Abhay, nahin jana...pyaar karti hoon tumse". And Abhay softly laughs to himself when he realises that she really does love him after all:)

Yay! Sighhh...Day Dreaming

What will happen...i think i will go berserk with happiness and write thank you letters to writers. LOL
Months kya years lo but keep showing us such scenes. One week Patidharam mode, next week nervous guy, uske baad party, next getting lost in jungle and so on...haaaye kash aisa ho. Day Dreaming
I think I might be tempted enough to courier over a bouquet of roses!! So true!! Their adbhootsi prem ki kahani should keep going on and on and on...and on!! 
Haha! YESSS! Diversity is the spice of life!LOL

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Ohh and just one more query, how is it that whenever talks about humiliating her, demeaning her etc, he somehow never remembers the kitchen or and supposed rape scene?LOL I'm just curious, but in my view, I think those were one of the worst ways he tortured her...poor girl was shaking in his presence -shakes head- OH WELL.
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

@BOLD - YESSS! Finalleee -soul sister hug- Haha it's so...gahh I don't think I can explain! But you're absolutely right, it does get your heart racing! And oddly enough pretty excited for...something to happen? Ughh I'm acting like such a phan-gurl:( LOL it's so true, once you see a pretty face you really lose your rationality (in this case for like super sexy face + intentions + pose). (Oh yeah! BlushingAnd waise lol, after talking to the Thakur later on he was all "usko phir se sabak sikhane parenge" as though it's some sort of thing he makes plans about - pretty scary huh! 
Now looking back over it you realize it was all talk and no action lol. I mean we have seen how he confessed himself that he would never the cross line for he is such a good boy. :P 
But I wouldnt mind him going mischievous once in a while. WinkLOL
Ufff the way he grabbed her hand and the smirk on his face when she turns around...Dayme that boy's good!Disapprove Aaahhh watching the scene again and I'm going mad. He should really show off this side of him, again!:/ But yeah I mean, how the...never mind. CVs can make anything happen from anywhere *cough**terrace scene - i mean seriously**cough*
I know!! Tabhi tu my im becoming so desperate for it. lol. 
Yeah one cant trust the CVs what they show next...I just hope they get such an idea to show his patidharam side again. *directing all energy to it* 

LOL Hain na?? Sighhh omg omg do you know what would be super dupper cute?? A somewhat reversal of the drunk night confession thing!
So after everything has happened and done over with, Abhay tries to get Phulwa to admit she loves him but she rebuffs it saying she fell in love with Shatru, who doesn't exist, and not him (in response to the fact that he humiliated her). And despite the fact that she might've forgiven him, there's nothing between them etc etc. He gets really heartbroken and decides to leave in the night (I'm assuming they're at the kabiley for some reason) while she's sleeping and before he leaves, makes a heart-rendering speech to her sleeping self about how he loves her but he doesn't want to hurt her anymore and so on. He kisses her forehead and holds her hand for the last time as a tear drops on her hand. (Day DreamingJust as he gets up, he realises she's still holding onto her hand and she starts mumbling his name in her sleep saying "Abhay, nahin jana...pyaar karti hoon tumse". And Abhay softly laughs to himself when he realises that she really does love him after all:)
Yay! Sighhh...Day Dreaming
WOW!! You are on a roll!! Clap
Seriously go and join the writers team! Please!! I can only hope that CVs ko bhi aise ache ache ideas aien! :(

I think I might be tempted enough to courier over a bouquet of roses!! So true!! Their adbhootsi prem ki kahani should keep going on and on and on...and on!! 
Haha! YESSS! Diversity is the spice of life! 
LOL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Ohh and just one more query, how is it that whenever talks about humiliating her, demeaning her etc, he somehow never remembers the kitchen or and supposed rape scene?LOL I'm just curious, but in my view, I think those were one of the worst ways he tortured her...poor girl was shaking in his presence -shakes head- OH WELL.

Hm. Maybe because the biggest humiliation was the one that happened at the arresting time. I mean in front of the whole village he humiliated, insulted her made fun of her for being a woman. I think its the worst form of degrading someone. 
Not that the attempted rape was any less bad but the supposed rape or the kitchen one was more to scare her rather than demean her so thats why...He didnt do anything there, where as during the arresting he just crossed the line and his act did really break her so thats why. Confused

Well yeah, its gone now. And he is repenting for it so allz well! :D 

EDIT- 
Vita, checkout my dabba. WinkLOL

Edited by Ameres - 15 January 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top