India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 76)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
@jdfan ...principal jee welcome to PhAb thread Hugnow this thread will end soon because we three are united ROFL
@kikyo..thanks for lecture teacher Hugyou are absolutely rightApprove coming to Aarti huhhh ok i stop taking her name LOLafter all i too want to see my  PhAbApprove but i want to sing a song 

mmm

Ek din woh mile
Roz milne lage
Ek din woh mile
Roz milne lage
Phir mohabbat huyi
Bas qayamat huyi

Kho gaye tum kahan
Sunke yeh dastaan
Log hairaan hain
Kyunki anjaan hain

Ishq ki woh gali
Baat jiski chali
Us gali mein
Mera aana, jaana tha

Ek hasina thi
Ek deewana tha...

hmmm now i think i should wear my halmet better  run away ROFLbecause teacher jee is gonna punish me LOL

Edited by sidra08 - 13 January 2012 at 4:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
@sidra ...you naughty girl Angrylemme find my dandaLOLyou again depressed me D'ohby reminding me of such depressing  episode ...first this song , then Abhay's emotional torture then Phulwa's tears... my God ...so depressing Disapprove coming to this song remember after seeing promo how we both were making fun of it that how it will be suited in serial ..and after seeing one one word well suited ..phulwa cvs somewhere show themselves to be  very much intelligent LOL

Edited by kikyo - 13 January 2012 at 5:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

@Anujee - Aww, I just watched it on tv again and he's too good!
Like one moment he looks sexy in that pose and the next moment he's smiling listening to her. 
They're so cute! Maybe in the future they'll show one day Phulwa's scolding him on some silly little habit of his, like putting his phone and wallet in random places or something, and she's just talking and talking and all he's doing is staring at her with a goofy smile plastered on his face!XD (As if he doesn't do much staring now anyways)
Ohhh! I want to see that! :D
I loved it when he was handing her the gift he couldn't even look at her directly and kept looking sideways. He was so sharmaoing!! haha. 
And then he stopped laughing just to gaze at her admiringly while she laughed. He looks so cute when he keeps looking at her in that dreamy way. Embarrassed

But LOL I'm pretty sure you're missing some of the previous patidharm action too rightLOL
You betcha I am! Haye! I so wish that when they are lost in jungle (Im happily presuming they will beLOL) they may have some sort of tiff and Abhay will go in his patidharam mode. lol. I miss it. :P

@Kidnapping - Well currently the actors are saying they're not too sure how it's gonna roll out (yea right) so I'm guessing it might drag on for a while?:/ I hope Abhay finds out something soon enough!
Ohh and while he's at it, will the old lady be able to help him too? Wait, does he even know it's his nani?? She did take a pic with him...But I'm guessing if nanijee shows up the whole Devpur hatyakaand will be out too soon!
Oh yeah i hope Laxmi is able to help Abhay and tell the truth in right time. 
Khair, I've got so many expectations of a future PhAb scene! Especially since now flames will burn from both ends...LOLBlushing
LOL! Same here!! I'm already imagining all sorts of scenes. LOL
Patanahi kab ayein gey woh sab!! CVs please dont disappoint us! 

Edited by Ameres - 13 January 2012 at 6:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
plz do add me...i m getting really fond of PhAb nw...

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Ohhh! I want to see that! :D
I loved it when he was handing her the gift he couldn't even look at her directly and kept looking sideways. He was so sharmaoing!! haha. 
And then he stopped laughing just to gaze at her admiringly while she laughed. He looks so cute when he keeps looking at her in that dreamy way. Embarrassed

It's so cute!! Everytime I watch the gift-giving portion I can't help but giggle!! LOL divorce papers dene ki waqt ekdam haat mein thamliye, aab gift ki samae de bhi nahin sakta!!XD And after she took he still looked all over the place fidgeting with his thumbsLOL No wonder the nurses were laughing lol

You betcha I am! Haye! I so wish that when they are lost in jungle (Im happily presuming they will beLOL) they may have some sort of tiff and Abhay will go in his patidharam mode. lol. I miss it. :P

OMG totally!! Oh oh how about like they're trying to make some sort of escape plan and obviously fighting and Abhay's getting annoyed with her, then he grabs her arm, shoves her against the wall and starts to drill his point into her LOL and then she's trying to twist her arm away and tells him that he's hurting her and he suddenly realises and lets her go...sigh I hope his patidharm resurfaces where it's needed most - in the shelterBlushing (imagine if all the lights go out and she only manages to light a candle, before somebody grabs her from the back and blows it away...haye I should stop right now!)

Oh yeah i hope Laxmi is able to help Abhay and tell the truth in right time. 

LOL! Same here!! I'm already imagining all sorts of scenes. LOL
Patanahi kab ayein gey woh sab!! CVs please dont disappoint us! 
Sigh I'm been imagining so many scenes since forever! Even an epic shootout when the Thakur's going to shoot Phulwa and Abhay comes in the middle and gets shot somewhere (preferably not somewhere critical, thanks I'd like my hero alive)  and he makes some epic dialogue and tries to bring up his gun but he can't so Phulwa, who's standing behind him, holds his hand up for him and they pull the trigger and shoot Thakur together!:D

Haha kk thinking really far ahead so CVs hurry up before I lose my mind!WackoLOL

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged

OMG totally!! Oh oh how about like they're trying to make some sort of escape plan and obviously fighting and Abhay's getting annoyed with her, then he grabs her arm, shoves her against the wall and starts to drill his point into her LOL and then she's trying to twist her arm away and tells him that he's hurting her and he suddenly realises and lets her go...sigh I hope his patidharm resurfaces where it's needed most - in the shelterBlushing (imagine if all the lights go out and she only manages to light a candle, before somebody grabs her from the back and blows it away...haye I should stop right now!)
OMGGG!! I'm already feeling short of breath reading it esp the last line. ahem. I wonder if they show something like this then...I want to know what happens so I WISH they would show it!!Blushing Please somebody mail this idea to the writers!

Sigh I'm been imagining so many scenes since forever! Even an epic shootout when the Thakur's going to shoot Phulwa and Abhay comes in the middle and gets shot somewhere (preferably not somewhere critical, thanks I'd like my hero alive)  and he makes some epic dialogue and tries to bring up his gun but he can't so Phulwa, who's standing behind him, holds his hand up for him and they pull the trigger and shoot Thakur together!:D
WOW!! Clap
That would be awesome!! The ultimate revenge for both and would show how connected they are. Best idea!
Haha kk thinking really far ahead so CVs hurry up before I lose my mind!WackoLOL
I know! I wish they would come here and read the forum posts and get some good ideas. 
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!! :D 

Kisi ne epi dekhi? :P

Mjht-one- Hey there! 
Welcome to the AT! :D 

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Yes im in a mood to spam. LOL 

So, another PhAb wali epi. Dil khush hogaya! Lol.

The FB were soothing to the eye and it was soo good to see Abhay smile. Day Dreaming

When Abhay remembered the old Shatru days and how Phulwa had cared for him even then and the way his expressions changed for a moment I thought oh no he is gonna say im in love. Glad aisa kuch nahi hua. But I feel it was good that he reflected upon that times realizing that she had always cared for him, that she was always this good. He is still confused not understanding why his heart is suddenly doing palti and going to the dushman party. But I'm so happy that he decided to talk Thakurian about it. Atleast she will guide him through. :)

And can I just say he is the cutest son ever! I love the way he talks to Thakurian. He is such a shweeeto! Embarrassed

And as if the white shirt wasn't enough he had to wear the white kurta today. And he super cute in it! But that shawl...err not good. But I loved his smile. And this time we knew what the reason behind it was. Embarrassed

LOL! That RJ was back with the perfect song to play. I'm so in love with ORP these days all because of these two! 

And oh the room setting! How can I forget the care with which he redecorated her room looking into each and every detail; are the pillows right, is music there, are the curtains ok, would she like this, would she like that? LOLLOLLOL  The most caring hubby ever!

Waise when he said about getting the music system my mind went straight to that supposed rape scene and the epic fail 'bheege hont'! ROFL  Upar se pura room bhi wapis se same decorate kardiya. :P

But with this our dream of them being in the same room seems distant now. But but if Abhays things are in this room is it a possibility that Abhay might shift here. ;)

And oh the curious case of kidnapping! Question: how can a seventy or possibly eighty year old woman that too a cancer patient kidnaps Phulwa? Too weird! They better explain it.

Waise I have a theory for it, Phulwa is not kidnapped it's a drama. Geek

tiny15

Go to top