Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sahi baat we are so desperate right now that kuch bhi chale ga lol. ๐Ÿ˜†

Kul really is a stupid guy. I guess the torture part came on because of Thakur. He remembered Thakurs word about finishing them off and it like turned his key or something. And yeah he hates Phulwa. 
Anyways, I hope Abhay puts him in the right place. :| 

Chalo catch ya tomorrow. Goodnight! :))
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Today's episode was entirely too painful! I hate seeing Phulwa so helpless and desperate! Her tears and submissiveness killed me today, because once again she was putting someone else's well being above herself! She could have tried to escape and legitimately given all those goons a hard time but whenever nani's life was at stake she was at the mercy of Kul...very heartbreaking!
And the no PhAb scenes isn't doing anything to make this situation better :/ Given by the precap I think tomorrow Kul is going to lead Abhay to the place where they're keeping them hostage and they'll find Nani dead and Phulwa gone...so the closest we might get to a reunion is Monday and that too if we're lucky! Hopefully they give us a nice precap to keep up holding on till Monday!

And in these sad times, the cutesy husband/wife scenes make me so happy! Reading all of these, I cam up with two future scenarios myself, and I am thinking about actually making an OS of them once the whole kidnapping/reunion track is done with!
The first one is about Phulwa's parents death anniversary and how she has closed herself off from everyone on that day, so Abhay purposely provokes her to the point where she breaks and lets everything out, which leads to a hug and some sweet moments, idk it sounds really nice in my head xD
And the second one is that Abhay puts himself in the line of fire to save Phulwa and slightly injures himself which causes Phulwa to get extremely angry and leads to a huge blowout/confrontation, kind of like Anu's "Farak Padta Hai" except both sided! And then a cute terrace making up scene!
God, you guys have me going crazy thinking of one scenario after another! We need the PhAb scenes back before we all go crazy from the deprivation! 
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ @Episode - Very true! She was so helpless and she ended up injuring her already injured hand even more...Kulbushan's humiliation towards her was the tipping point - I really hope Abhay kills him after he gets Phulwa!
Yup I don't think nanijee will survive this hadsa, and I guess she will probably tell Phulwa to run away and all...at least now Abhay knows its Kul!

@Scene - Wow that sounds interesting! Yeah you should!! Her parents' death anniversary would definitely bring up a lot of emotions and Abhay being there to support her - Aww!๐Ÿ˜
Abhay putting himself in danger to save Phulwa - haye bechara, he's always out to risk himself to save her๐Ÿ˜† Aww it'd be really cute to see though!:)
Looking forward to your writings!:D
Ameres thumbnail
@Monday- Agree ab tu monday hi lag raha hai. But i hope they give us a good precap as a hope. 

Yes nanijee will most probably be dead by the time Abhay reaches and thats why Phulwa would have left otherwise she wouldnt leave nani alone. And i read comments about the clue. Well isnt it already given? Nani mentioned 'Devpur incident' so isnt it a clue in it self? The rest of the work Phulwa has to do herself. 

@OS- Oh yay!! :D 
Great ideas! Emotional ones, me likes. 
Esp the second one...you see i'm a confrontational scene fan. lol. Looking forward to both! 
Hey give us a weekend treat, something to go on till they show us PhAb hm. :)
vita93 thumbnail
@Monday - Precap se bhi kaam chalega๐Ÿ˜†
@Clue - Mmhm, I think that's pretty much what she'd need to start her investigation, as long as she mentions it to Thakurayn, she'll get her answers very quickly...Anyways, I'm guessing nani's last words to her would probably focus on Abhay, taking care of him and so on, so I don't think we'll hear on the clue matter any more...

@OS - AAAHHH I just read yours!! Ufff gurl you put me through such emotional turmoil now my head's spinning and my heart's racing!
I want more PhAb scenes!! And yess, them confrontational ones can get pretty intense when these go on and on...๐Ÿ˜‰ Teehee, khair till next week guess we'll have to keep writing to ourselves๐Ÿ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
@Clue- Yup i guess that was that...Lets see how she goes about it. 
Maybe she will mention to it but we have seen Thakurians reaction to it...will she be able to help her? But even reaction will say alot and Phulwa will be pushed to find out the secret soon. 

@OS- Lol Thank Youuu. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeah yaar ab tu dil ko behlaane wali baat hai. Khud hi likh ho, khud hi padh ke khush ho jao. :|
I hope Monday are wait ends. 
vita93 thumbnail
@Clue - Well the Thakurayn would have some sort of reaction to it, shock and then attempting to avoid her. So she'll know where to start from. As long as Thakur doesn't hear that she's trying to find out about it, don't think she'll be in too much trouble till then.

Waise, she probably knows that Thakur's the main person behind her kidnapping doing it through Kulbushan, but is she gonna mention that to Thakur? I'm hoping she doesn't though it'd be interesting to see his reaction when Abhay brings her back home. He should intezaam some sort of protection for her (he should do it himself!:D) which should put off Thakur from trying to harm her for a while.

@OS - Haha, quite true really, especially what with their growing fondness for each other, there's so much more to write about too:)
Khair, I'm looking forward to today's ep to see Abhay's epic reaction to Kullu and definitely Monday for PhAbness!:D
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Clue: Honestly I thought Kul was going to kill her with the hockey stick, so I was sure that her mentioning "Devpur hatyakand" was going to be the last clue, maybe a final reminder so she doesn't forget about it! And it's a no-brainer that the Thukrayn is going to be Phulwa's biggest asset in revealing the Thakur's truth when time comes! She is the only one in the whole world, I think, that knows about EVERYTHING the Thakur has done! Some things she finds out herself, and some he brags about in front of her because he is sure that she won't ever be able to speak again! So the day Thukrayn opens her mouth, should be the Thakur's last day on Earth, or at least as a free man!

@Kidnapping: I am sure Phulwa will connect the dots and realize that the Thakur was indeed behind the kidnapping because Kul is a brainless idiot and there is no way he could have done the whole thing on his own. But as for telling Abhay about it, I don't think she'll be saying anything about it to him any time soon! She knows his weakness, and I think she is going to try and weaken his trust on the Thakur before revealing anything, because that is the only way he might start trusting her! With the way their story is going, I really hope they start understanding each other before any major reveals are done, because if there is no trust then this can seriously backfire in Phulwa's face!

As for Thakur's face when Phulwa walks back in haweli with Abhay will be absolutely priceless to watch! And Abhay's concern for her safety will go through the roof, so that's going to be impossible for him to swallow as well! I am sure if Abhay hasn't killed Kul by then, Thakur will definitely end him! Hopefully we get to see this by the end of next week...and now my hope for them sharing the same room has really gone up! Even if under the pretense of keeping her safe, I don't think Abhay will want her to stay in the room by herself! Gahh, so much epicness can come out of this and I hope the CVs take full advantage of the situation!
Ameres thumbnail
^^Yes I hope she doesnt mention that she knows about her kidnapping to Thakur. 
Thakurs face would be worth watching lol. And better not mention it to Abhay either. Just a few hours of peace is all we are asking for. :(

And yes yes, who better to provide protection than Abhay himself. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Haaye ab tu ek room mein shift hojao! :P 

Haha sahi mein. So much possibilities and endless PhAb scenes but...question is when!? 
Ameres thumbnail

Sigh...Can we please have a repeat of such phab scenes? Please! ๐Ÿ˜’