India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 67)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Hahaha. Yahi hota hai serials mein. And pata bhi nahi chale ga and they will show one year has passed. lol. 
I hope before their first anniversary Thakur is dead! :|

Haye so true! Both have build these large walls around them afraid like Abhay admitted they would fall weak if they ever let their guards down. But how long they could have avoided the inevitable. 
Even now they haven't fully accepted it...still hanging there but soon they will have to accept the truth. They cant run from it too long, jo hona hai woh tu hoke rahe ga. ;)

Ok i'll shut up my blabbering and go to sleep. Uff! PhAb is growing on me! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Hahaha. Yahi hota hai serials mein. And pata bhi nahi chale ga and they will show one year has passed. lol. 
I hope before their first anniversary Thakur is dead! :|

Haye so true! Both have build these large walls around them afraid like Abhay admitted they would fall weak if they ever let their guards down. But how long they could have avoided the inevitable. 
Even now they haven't fully accepted it...still hanging there but soon they will have to accept the truth. They cant run from it too long, jo hona hai woh tu hoke rahe ga. ;)

Ok i'll shut up my blabbering and go to sleep. Uff! PhAb is growing on me! 

@bold - Yes!! I hope by then they've gotten together and can actually hold a proper celebration for it! (hint hint Commissioner Unclejee)

Mmm...it's almost like every day they've got walls up all around them, but by night their defenses fall and them walls start crumbling down...Good to know it's happening from both sides now:D I'm very much guessing when Phulwa's conscious he'll pretend like nothing happened but he won't be able to do that if she gets hurt...Wink

Yup! Usko bare mein soch soch kar nind ud jati hain!LOL

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I was watching the scene in the car again where they were laughing when "Ek chor, ek sepahi" came onto the radio.

It was really a very adorable moment between the two, I mean for once they were truly enjoying themselves together. And somebody was right about laughter being contagious, I end up laughing every single time I watch the sceneLOL

I think it's one of those special moments that I'll find hard to forget, especially since it set the perfect background for the more heartening scene in the hospital:)

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

I was watching the scene in the car again where they were laughing when "Ek chor, ek sepahi" came onto the radio.

It was really a very adorable moment between the two, I mean for once they were truly enjoying themselves together. And somebody was right about laughter being contagious, I end up laughing every single time I watch the sceneLOL

I think it's one of those special moments that I'll find hard to forget, especially since it set the perfect background for the more heartening scene in the hospital:)

WORD! One of the Best PhAb epis. 
More special because it was all about PhAb not a single moment about anyone else. 
Like Abhay said even chai wala baba bhi nahi tha. LOLLOL

And their interaction was not avein it was meaningful and beautiful. Loved it! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Spoiler!

OMG WHAT WAS THAT. Seriously what is happening???
After 2 weeks of such fantastic showcasing, all of a sudden CVs ko marna tha ek ultisi jhatkaAngry
I thought that things were going somewhere, but right now they've brought it back to square on both ends! 

Well, since they've shown the random episode with the bouquet and gifts, I'm guessing something might happen soon enough...or maybe we'll have to bardaash a week of unhappiness:(
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Just when i was flying in my pink bubble, CVs cruelly busted it with one scene. Disapprove

Sigh...I shouldnt be happy. :/ 

I guess it was wrong on our part to expect so much so soon. I know that they havent fallen in love...and it seems only logical that they things slowly but...how do i make my heart understand all that when it refuses to see any reason! :( 

No im not done yet. More to come. 
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Ok at first i was extremely sad! 
Ek tu i'm having kind of bad day and then the epi did not do much to uplift my mood. So you can imagine my reaction. Disapprove

But after a while i realized may be it does make sense after all. Phulwa hasnt forgotten anything, is still bitter over the past and rightly so. 
True they shared some good moments and deep inside she still cares for him but that cant undo what he did. 

As for Abhay...poor guy is confused. And the Thakur is a BEEP! What a game he played! Emotional blackmail. The easiest and most effective trick esp when it comes to Abhay. Sigh..

I know we cant expect Abhay to suddenly start singing love songs for Phulwa but im afriad that the lil care that he had started to show will also go away which i hate! 
I dont want them going back to square one! :( 

On one hand i believe they cant go back...even though the feeling of animosity hasnt left but at the same time they cant ignore the feelings which are trying to break through. They are still standing on that bridge, they haven't crossed it yet but the journey they have made to come so far cant be undone.
Infront of the world, even to themselves they may try to hide their feelings but they wont be able to suppress it for long.

But my fear remains that CVs handle it well. So far the twists have been good and logical I just hope ke they take the story forward and not backward...

EDIT-

The old lady! Here i was thinking that she would team up with Phulwa and behold! She is planning to harm her. Nice! :| 

I just hope before she does anything like that she comes to know that Phulwa is against Thakur and not with him and starts helping Phulwa. 

Edited by Ameres - 09 January 2012 at 11:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
A sign of positivity. 

Phulwa tried to pull her hand away from Abhay but his hold was so strong that he didnt let go. Again over analyzing but like we had earlier stated that in future Phulwa will be the one to move away but Abhay will save their marriage, their relation and hold onto her. :)

Go to top