Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah Lets Finish This AT Quicky. Gagan Has Some Vs On
Her AT. Abhay& Phulwa EM Thead. Which Iam Also A Member Of.

I Hope Abhay Saves Phulwa From Getting Kidnapped. ): I Want Him To Kill His Father. The Loser Thakur.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Let's Open A Thead Just For The Thakur To Keep Count Of His Evil Failed Plans. (:
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Oooh I so want to see a scene in the show where Abhay calls him "meri Phulwa"!! Like like, if I assume Kullu got thrown into jail, during interrogation time Abhay could epically deliver something along the lines of "Agar meri Phulwa ko kuch bhi huya na, to phir tumhari halat ka koi pata nahin...-angry glare-". LIKE A BOSS😆
Uff! I would love that!! And i guess your wish might just come true! 😉

Khair I think I'll be going off for now and I'll let you off too! See you tomorrow and goodnight!:D
Lo phir goodnight agai.😆

Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Yeah Lets Finish This AT Quicky. Gagan Has Some Vs On
Her AT. Abhay& Phulwa EM Thead. Which Iam Also A Member Of.

I Hope Abhay Saves Phulwa From Getting Kidnapped. ): I Want Him To Kill His Father. The Loser Thakur.

Same here. I just hope Abhay saves Phulwa soon. 

Uff this epi is scaring me. Abhay rescue your Phulwa!! 
Ameres thumbnail
Oh i just rewatched and the display pic on the phone is of Phulwa in dacoit avatar! Hahaha! Is its a blooper or way of showing Abhays choice? 😆

Waise Abhays cellphone keeps changing in every scene. Kabhi its white kabhi black then red and so on. Patanahi uska apna cell konsa hai. :P 
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Picture - Hain na???:D I was somewhere in between sheer surprise and epic aww-ness. It might just be her caller ID BUT STILL! It's Phulwa!! I doubt even Phulwa has a picture of him in her cell😆 And dacoit ki kapro mein kab? Hoye hoye janab, aapki prem ki chakkar kab se??
In anyways, it's super duper shweeet!!!
Waise, how do you think they exchanged phone numbers? Just curious😆

@Phone - LOL SAME THOUGHT. When he dropped it it seemed like an iphone when he picked it up it became a blackberry in the day it's white in the night it's black - seems like mood pe phone badlati hain😆 Either that or the black one is *ahem* Phulwa's personal hotline😉
Ameres thumbnail

@ Picture - Hain na???:D I was somewhere in between sheer surprise and epic aww-ness. It might just be her caller ID BUT STILL! It's Phulwa!! I doubt even Phulwa has a picture of him in her cell😆 And dacoit ki kapro mein kab? Hoye hoye janab, aapki prem ki chakkar kab se??

In anyways, it's super duper shweeet!!!
Waise, how do you think they exchanged phone numbers? Just curious😆
Exactly!! Kab? Kaise? Kahan? DP bhi agayi and numbers exchanged! They are fast bhai. Soon they will show Abhay staring at Phulwas pic at FB and sending fraand requests! 🤣

@Phone - LOL SAME THOUGHT. When he dropped it it seemed like an iphone when he picked it up it became a blackberry in the day it's white in the night it's black - seems like mood pe phone badlati hain😆 Either that or the black one is *ahem* Phulwa's personal hotline😉
Exactly again! lol. But seriously how many cellphones does this guy carry? Or the production house too much money and keeps gifting the actors new cell for every scene woh bhi itne mehnge wale. 😆
@bold- LOL!! I wouldnt be surprised if that is true cuz at the rate they are going kuch bhi hosakta hai. :P

That reminds when he said 'jee Phulwa ka pati' i was like awww! Somehow it sounded soo cute when he said it. hehe. 😳

vita93 thumbnail
Ameres thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 Died at the accent yaar~ LOLL pehle he has to teach her how to write her name, phir chele compooterr...or else CVs can just forget that she's illiterate altogether lolXD Speaking of which, how the heck does she know how to use the phone when she can't read? OMG UNLESS THE ONLY NUMBER STORED THERE IS ABHAY'S 😲
Wow at the possibility! Haaye that would be so cute na? 
But i remember even during the court time she had used cell remember when Abhay threatened her to backout of the marriage thing and she had said something about learning to do so...
Ok dont remember exactly but she knows this from before

Ooohhh WHICH REMINDS ME I once thought of a cutesy scene. Like one day Abhay gifts her a gift and on it he writes, Phulwa, which she obviously can't read so she's sad. Then he puts a pen in her hand, grabs her hand and spells out her name for her:)
Orrr orr to surprise Abhay, Phulwa painstakingly learns how to spell his name (lol painstaking when it's only 3 letters) or his full name even, and shows it to him, saying something like "Khudki nam se bhi kareeb nam aaj maina likna seekha".😍
Wowie! Super cuuute! Esp what she might say...beautiful! 😳

I know right!!! I was so touched that it wasn't such Abhay, but Phulwa ki pati...Really shows where she stays in his heart right now❤️
And the phone drop was so heart-wrenching😭 
Hurry hurry Abhayjee, use your policewala brain and jaldi dhundo!!
Exactly! Abhay please be that smart and decisive ACP Abhay again!! Phulwa needs you! :((

Waise I was thinking of another scene (SURPRISE SURPRISE) where Phulwa's at home after having been rescued. She's talking to the comm. uncle over the phone who tells her that  he has taken Abhay's suggestion to assign her police protection as she seems to be in danger. Phulwa starts to argue but he stops her saying, "Chinta ki koi baat nahin, hum iss thaneka sabse hoonhr officer ko aapke suraksha keliye bhej rahan hoon". Before she can reply an arm grabs her waist from the back and whispers into her ear "...Joint Commissioner Abhay Rai Singh at your service".

Haha okk maybe the last part might seem a little far-fetched at the mo, but still!😍
OMG!! I dont care if its far fetched i want it...i want it now!! 
UFFF! I can so imagine it esp the bold part and and... ☺️ 
All i can say is...I WANT it!! :P

vita93 thumbnail
@Cellphone - Ohh she did? Hmm I must've skipped that part. And oh yeaa, she's used it to call Gauri before too. And the comm auntyjee called her to. And she just talked to Surje. Okk so I'm supposed to accept the fact that the girl who can't write her name in hindi can use a phone?🤔
Sigh, well whatever works I guess. HEYYY Abhay you should've called her before going to sleep! >_>

@Name scene - I really think he should teach her how to write her name sometime, it'd be sweet of him:)

@ACP Abhay - I hope he doesn't get too depressed to find her! Well, the explosion won't be able to lead him to Kul since the idiot wasn't there...Khair jo bhi ho. The phone should give him some sort of a lead. And if he finds the photos...I really don't know, really leaving this to the CVs to handle. I'm guessing he might overhear Kul on the phone or something. 

@Police protection - IKR!😆 And if he's really assigned to her, he can legally literally be with her everywhere at all times! Including...her/his room?😉