Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 65)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

In all this emotional drama i forgot...Abhay in a VEST!! hahaha! 

Man when he was running down the stairs i was like going yay! lol. 
And it was definitely a brand new vest specially brought for this scene. ROFL

And when in the last scene he was standing there with the doctor going blah blah i was staring at him and his dole shole *big sigh* LOL
He looked too hot even while crying! :P

OMG yesss! Haha specially designed just for him:D
He looks hot doing/wearing anything!

Btw, did you notice he had so much trouble carrying her in the streets! I think she's too tall for him to carry when she's all stretched out! Bechara, I really cannot help but wonder where he pulled the strength to carry her all the way:/

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Yes i did!! :P

It was such an emotional scene but i couldnt help but notice and smile at that. True it must have been pretty difficult for him esp when he had to say the dialogues saath saath. He was clearly not comfortable. :P
Poor Abhay ek tu single vest, no shoes and upar se Phulwa jee ko gud mein utha ke chalna! Must have been pretty hard. 

I wonder Ajay ka kya haal hoga. LOL

If we see it other way than it shows that how love can make you forget your pain and you carry on as if nothing. One of the best epis really. 

He is in a vest so i cant help noticing how gora chita our Abhay is. BlushingLOL
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@Ajay - Absolutely! No wonder most of the scenes only showed up till his chest, he couldn't carry her for so long! And I'm thinking some of those scenes were probably shot with some other girl whom he could actually carry? 
LOL what a dedicated actor! He should receive some sort of prize for his performance, seriously.

I'm actually feeling quite bad for the Thakurayn, it's almost as though the shock was enough to make her permanently mute!Disapprove I was hoping she might actually scream out Phulwa's name, but then that'd mean she would be able to speak = Thakur is finished. Which still has a long way to go so...sigh

@Abhay - IKR! He's really truly insanely madly in love with her! The way he was running around and kept calling out her name...it went beyond just mere pati-patni relationship. It's really like his life depended on getting her to the hospital safe and alive. And even then, after making up his mind about being enemies, all she did was call out his name and he couldn't leave her behind.

Got a real jhatka today man, CVs made me bleed my eyes dry (so puffy nowUnhappy)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@Abhay in a vest - ROFL
He actually makes it seem cool to wear it. Seriously yaar, how can he look good in EVERYTHING he wears??Confused

Sigh I'm just gonna rewatch the episode again. And cry again. And then go to sleep coz it's so exhausting to keep watching his dard bhari expressionsCry
AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
todays episode was AMAZING!
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
@Ajay- I guess the close up were shot without Ajay carrying anyone. It was clearly very difficult cuz the weight kept pushing him back and he was struggling with it. In the close ups he was erect jab ke in the scenes when he was carrying her he was like leaning back. 
Yeah i analyze too much. LOL

True Ajay out did himself in yesterdays epi. He deserves an award! 

@Abhay- UFFF! Kya kahon? I feel like making another post on him, on his care, about their beautiful bond. It was such a moving epi. Sigh...still stuck there. 

@Vest- Haina!! This guy should be banned for looking so good in everything! And he shouldn't be allowed to wear white esp a white vest because that makes me lose my senses. BlushingLOLLOL

I know...even i watched only three times woh bhi pausing at every second just to stare at his expressions or how well the vest fits him. lol. 
But seriously sahi mein emotional attayachar tha. Ouch

But it was the kind that i will happily bear again...What dedicated fans we are! LOL

And oh just a random thought...is it me or has Ajay lost some weight? Maybe it was seeing him in vest that did it lol but his face also looked leaner than before..no? :S

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

@Ajay- I guess the close up were shot without Ajay carrying anyone. It was clearly very difficult cuz the weight kept pushing him back and he was struggling with it. In the close ups he was erect jab ke in the scenes when he was carrying her he was like leaning back. 
Yeah i analyze too much. LOL

True! And she was probably being carried by someone else too? He really really looked like he was having loads of trouble holding on to her. The terrace one she was kind of curled up and holding on to him but I think laid out straight she's quite longLOL

True Ajay out did himself in yesterdays epi. He deserves an award! 

I think what brought it out more was that usually we're watching the show from Phulwa or Thakur & the gang's POV with them in the focus. The drive was a greater feature on the both of them together but yesterday was truly only his day. Hats off to him!:)

@Abhay- UFFF! Kya kahon? I feel like making another post on him, on his care, about their beautiful bond. It was such a moving epi. Sigh...still stuck there. 

It was really heart-wrenching at the same time very beautiful. It was so painful to watch the first partCry But the end was so heartening! I think the very thought of losing her had shocked him so hard, he couldn't help but accept whatever it was he felt for her.

@Vest- Haina!! This guy should be banned for looking so good in everything! And he shouldn't be allowed to wear white esp a white vest because that makes me lose my senses. BlushingLOLLOL

LOL And I don't think he'll be leaving her side in a long time, meaning he'll be in that vest for a really long time!

I know...even i watched only three times woh bhi pausing at every second just to stare at his expressions or how well the vest fits him. lol. 
But seriously sahi mein emotional attayachar tha. Ouch

It was so much worse than his Devdasgiri! Aab to yeh Devdas se deewana aashik ban gaya (like Om in Om Shanti Om or...any other well-known lovers?) 
Hoping that Monday's episode will be much happier when she wakes up and finds him by her side:) I want to see her ruffle through his hair!:D

But it was the kind that i will happily bear again...What dedicated fans we are! LOL

And oh just a random thought...is it me or has Ajay lost some weight? Maybe it was seeing him in vest that did it lol but his face also looked leaner than before..no? :S

His face seemed the same to me, but I think he did look leaner...or is it the effect of seeing him without his favourite jackets? Maybe carrying Phulwajee was a real workout!LOL

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

True! And she was probably being carried by someone else too? He really really looked like he was having loads of trouble holding on to her. The terrace one she was kind of curled up and holding on to him but I think laid out straight she's quite longLOL
True! I guess she had really let go off her weight in that scene cuz of the way she was being carried laid out. lol. but jo bhi dekhne mein bahut maza aya. :P

It was really heart-wrenching at the same time very beautiful. It was so painful to watch the first partCry But the end was so heartening! I think the very thought of losing her had shocked him so hard, he couldn't help but accept whatever it was he felt for her.
Sigh! The bangle-crying scene and the last scene where he talks with himself and all...the best scene so far!! 

LOL And I don't think he'll be leaving her side in a long time, meaning he'll be in that vest for a really long time!
It was so much worse than his Devdasgiri! Aab to yeh Devdas se deewana aashik ban gaya (like Om in Om Shanti Om or...any other well-known lovers?) 
LOL! yeah but Devdas act seems less in comparison to this. This was truly moving. More so because he finally realized the injustice he had done to Phulwa. Happy about that. 
Hoping that Monday's episode will be much happier when she wakes up and finds him by her side:) I want to see her ruffle through his hair!:D
Oh yes! I hope ek do epi tu aur vest mein hoon so we can fully enjoy. LOL
And hair ruffling awwie! CUTE!! :D I want to see it! 
Like the way he had admired her while she was sleeping it would be cute to see her looking at him affectionately while he sleeps holding her hand. Embarrassed

His face seemed the same to me, but I think he did look leaner...or is it the effect of seeing him without his favourite jackets? Maybe carrying Phulwajee was a real workout!LOL
Maybe...bus the last scene in the hospital his face seemed worn out, he actually looked tired...i guess the emotional scenes require too much efforts...

Go to top